Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 725 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 724 725 >
Topic Options
#3570 - 10/19/08 06:28 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Hobby Ninja]
Alpha_Zeon Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: MS
If one is going to talk about Gas. Not last month was it almost hitting $4 a gallon, now its under $3 a gallon. I think its $2.69 at the Wal-Mart down the street.

Advertisement
#3577 - 10/19/08 09:01 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Alpha_Zeon]
GreenGel Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Hudson Valley, NY
Wow. Under $3 a gallon? I wish it was that cheap here. Getting closer each day, but most places are still hovering around $3.10+ a gallon. Of course, I do live in New York so it is always more expensive here than most places.

Edit: To add something to the thread, I just pre-ordered the Death Note box set with the first 20 episodes.

Edited by GreenGel (10/19/08 09:02 PM)

#3582 - 10/20/08 03:57 AM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: GreenGel]
Antics Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Canada
*sigh* not to go off topic from the thread but gas prices are a joke.
In the States you guys are paying say $3.10/gallon? At the pumps in my city here in Canada we are paying the equivalent of $4.80/gallon. I filled my car yesterday for $1.19/liter (equivalent to $4.76/gallon). So you guys that are having a hard time paying $3.10/gallon, think about Canadians who are paying over $1.50/gallon more than you, then you might not think your pump prices are *so* bad. We're both on the same continent but we are, for some unknown reason, paying an outrageous amount more than America. I would LOVE to be paying $3.10/gallon ($0.77/liter), I don't think I've seen those low prices in over 2 years probably.
Just my 2 cents.... laugh

#3594 - 10/20/08 01:20 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Hobby Ninja]
DarkLord Offline
UPSF Ensign

Death Note 8
Naruto Uncut 11
Hellsing Ultimate IV

#3597 - 10/20/08 04:10 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: DarkLord]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
Speaking of which, my copy of Hellsing Ultimate IV should arrive this evening or early tomorrow. smile

EDIT: It arrived that evening.

Edited by Stefanie (10/21/08 08:50 AM)
Edit Reason: Update

#3598 - 10/20/08 04:11 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: DarkLord]
Alpha_Zeon Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: MS
I only buy on sales, so my previous post up on pg.02 is what I'm gonna buy.
(EDIT:$256.33 was how much I ordered, but only about $50 of it is gonna get shipped immediately. Also, I saved about $120 using the Sale and my GotAnime membership smile.)
Actually thats the cheapest gas. Just today its down to $2.49. NOTE: I buy premium gas at Shell. So my gas is still in the $3 range. smile I take care of my car. I've actually never put regular gas in my car, only premium LOL.

Edited by Alpha_Zeon (10/20/08 04:33 PM)

#3607 - 10/21/08 12:20 AM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Alpha_Zeon]
Antics Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Canada
How worth it is it to get the GotAnime subscription? I was looking at getting it but wasn't sure if the amount I'd be saving would be worth the subscription. then again i guess with the poor Canadian exchange rate to American dollars that any money saved would be worth it lol

PS. Still researching another sci-fi series to add I can get free Canadian shipping @ righstuf. Close but just shy of the $150 I need smile

#3608 - 10/21/08 07:16 AM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Antics]
GreenGel Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Hudson Valley, NY
Originally Posted By: Antics
How worth it is it to get the GotAnime subscription? I was looking at getting it but wasn't sure if the amount I'd be saving would be worth the subscription.
You'll probably easily make up the cost of the subscription. I know I've already made back my subscription about 4 times over.

#3617 - 10/21/08 09:59 AM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Antics]
Hobby Ninja Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: North Carolina
How worth it is it to get the GotAnime subscription? I was looking at getting it but wasn't sure if the amount I'd be saving would be worth the subscription. then again i guess with the poor Canadian exchange rate to American dollars that any money saved would be worth it lol

I have had my GotAnime membership for about three years (four years if you count my renewing this month) and it has paid for itself every couple of months. If you order regularly every year it really pays off. Being able to use it even on Rightstuf's sales is also a big plus.smile

#3626 - 10/21/08 02:06 PM Re: What anime did you just buy? [Re: Antics]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
How worth it is it to get the GotAnime subscription? I was looking at getting it but wasn't sure if the amount I'd be saving would be worth the subscription.

For the few dollars it costs, it's def worth it.

Page 3 of 725 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 724 725 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.