Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 13 of 32 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
#49245 - 03/07/13 11:14 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: joelgundam01]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: sevi
I'm kind of wondering if Angel Para Bellum has been cancelled. Volume 3 was originally listed as coming out in April, but it's no longer listed on Rightstuf or Amazon.

The volume was delayed in Japan and most likely Seven Seas just pulled it for now, until they can re-solicit it.

Well, that's good to know. I don't want the company to go down now that I'm actually reading some of their titles. Though I'm still not happy that they made the decision to revive Blood Alone knowing that after volume 6 the series would be under a different company and need to be licensed differently :P

Advertisement
#49253 - 03/08/13 12:02 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: kiku
Have you watched the Mayo Chiki anime?

No! I have not and will not unless it gets a dub. Just like BW, I too am dyslectic and it's impossible for me to keep up with subtitles.

That's why I went after the manga.
If it ever does get a dub, I'd recommend checking it out. It's loads of fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

#49263 - 03/08/13 02:04 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Just finished reading Black Butler vol 12. Now I'm impatiently waiting for volume 13. I wanna see Lizzie kick some zombie a55.

#49987 - 03/23/13 01:40 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: sevi]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Just finished the first volume of Btoom!!. So far, it's definitely in my keeper pile. It's reminding me a lot of series like Battle Royale, Gantz, Attack on Titan, Bloody Monday, and Cage of Eden in that it isn't sugar coating the violence. The protagonist has his flaws, but for me that only highlights the difference between his true character and how he came to perceive himself in the gaming world. It's not my favorite of the ultraviolent genre, but it does gain major pointage in my book for not resorting to using guns. So far- B

#52252 - 05/19/13 08:17 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
Satellizer Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: APO
I just finished Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan volume 1
It was funny and had some bloody action
I was surprised

#52256 - 05/19/13 11:28 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Read Omamori Himari 1-7 the past two days and I love it. I couldn't put it down. I'm about to start 8 and 9, then read 0.

#52258 - 05/19/13 11:34 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kakashi12210]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
Read Omamori Himari 1-7 the past two days and I love it. I couldn't put it down. I'm about to start 8 and 9, then read 0.
Omamori Himari is one of the few manga I have read. I loved it. You do have volume 10 on preorder right?

#52264 - 05/19/13 12:56 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Omamori Himari is one of the few manga I have read. I loved it. You do have volume 10 on preorder right?

Have you read Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project? It's an alternate world version of NGE with an insanely high level of fan-service. The series was even parodied by the author of Queens Blade Struggle in the Neon Genesis Evangelion Tribute Comic.

#52266 - 05/19/13 01:23 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia

I'm going to order it in 4 days, when I make my purchase for the Funimation sale going on.

#52268 - 05/19/13 03:05 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Wow, Kiku is now pushing manga. You have really come full circle with the manga love.

Page 13 of 32 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.