Start Shopping! Cart
Page 11 of 64 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 >
Topic Options
#44437 - 11/08/12 11:43 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
I am aware of the pending Wii-U release.
Not sure if I will buy it though.
Maybe in a while (when the price drops).

Or maybe when that LEGO Undercover game comes out (looks pretty cool).

The one thing that I kinda wonder about the Skylanders game for that system, is if it needs a Portal of Power to play it?
Cause I have heard the controller/pad for the Wii-U acts like the Portal of Power (you place the figures on it to make them appear in the game).

BTW on Pokemon, I caught my very first LEGIT shiny Pokemon!
This was totally at random, and not through other methods (like breeding a ton, or pre-set shiny Pokemon). I was just trying to complete the habitat list in each area, and needed a Venipede from Route 20. Wandered into the dark grass (rare Pokemon more likely to show up) and wham first Venipede I spot is a shiny.

If you're not aware a shiny is a slightly different colored Pokemon, that has a "sparkle" when it first appears. Some of them are way obvious (like Espeon is green instead of purple) while others are more subtel (such as Venipede who is a pink/purple instead of a dark purple). They are also really really really rare (like 1 in 7000).

There is a method of breeding a Pokemon from a different country with a local Pokemon that makes it like 1 in 2000, but that is still quite rare.

Advertisement
#44442 - 11/08/12 12:05 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've never seen one other than the good ol' Red Gyarados on a friend's system. I vaguely remember a friend telling me about catching a yellow Metapod, although I never saw it.

As far as the Wii U is concerned, I'm torn; especially considering the upcoming demise of Nintendo Power. Not to mention, I didn't buy a 3DS and I spend all of my money at RightStuf.

#44452 - 11/08/12 12:22 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I'm not getting a WiiU at least not yet. I may pick up Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge for when I do get a WiiU so I can have something to play on it. Right now I am totally fine with waiting for a Zelda announcement like I did with the GameCube and Wii(just bought it in 2010)

#44455 - 11/08/12 12:31 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
I'm not getting a WiiU at least not yet. I may pick up Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge for when I do get a WiiU so I can have something to play on it. Right now I am totally fine with waiting for a Zelda announcement like I did with the GameCube and Wii(just bought it in 2010)
My Cube and Wii are precious treasures of mine. I have about 37 titles for the Cube that I like and about 39 for the Wii. I sold pretty much anything I didn't care for. I've got more than a few peripherals for both too. The beauty of it all is; if I'm stricken with poverty anytime soon, I can dive back into retro gaming as I am wont to do.

#44533 - 11/09/12 06:21 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Been playing a lot of Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Loving this game. I really enjoy unlocking upgrades & finding new cars. Also the social aspect of the game is just amazing.

#44542 - 11/09/12 11:41 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

In the past 2 weeks i picked up 3 ps3 games:

Tales of graces f (currently loving this)
Lollipop chainsaw
Dark souls (with guide)

Im gona play through graces f then work on lollipop chainsaw. Hopefully ill get into dark souls and not get too ticked off but for 20 bucks i figured id give it a shot. I know its going to be tough but it looks like a great game if you work hard at it

#44550 - 11/10/12 11:20 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Animejr]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Lollipop Chainsaw looks like a B Movie. Kinda wish I had a PS3.

#44554 - 11/10/12 11:34 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I would say Lollipop Chainsaw is more of a D or E Movie. I would still own it if it was a B as I own lots of those.

Though one great thing about Lollipop Chainsaw is all the DLC suits that are from anime. I may pick it back up when it goes down to under 10 dollars at GameStop.

#44557 - 11/10/12 11:40 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

DLC... I don't play online. to get new suits/skins/rewards I am forced to complete extreme challenges. I guess that's the way I like it. It makes it taste so much better when I finally get it.

#44561 - 11/10/12 11:46 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Lollipop Chainsaw has no online play. All the anime suits are DLC only no unlocking them, you have to pay for them. I guess they are followers of Capcom economics.

Page 11 of 64 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.