Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 63 of 256 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 255 256 >
Topic Options
#49876 - 03/20/13 01:47 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Does anybody else get stressed about their products shipping, especially when their not from RightStuf? I'm stressed; super happy, and stressed.

Radiant Historia DS - Shipping USPS... from Canada! (Customs fears + no tracking.)
Dangaizer 3 DVD Vols. 1 & 2 - Shipping USPS from a seller through the B&N Marketplace. (No tracking.)
Etrian Odyssey 1, 2, & 3 DS - Shipping FedEx from a seller through Amazon (Never used the seller before + will my package end up in FedEx limbo if I'm not there to sign for it?)
Solatorobo: Red The Hunter DS - Shipping FedEx from a seller through Amazon (Never used the seller before + will my package end up in FedEx limbo if I'm not there to sign for it?)
Wii Component Cable - Shipping FedEx from a seller through Amazon (Never used the seller before + will my package end up in FedEx limbo if I'm not there to sign for it?)

The final 3 items I believe are shipping from the same place, so they might be packaged together; further inflaming my fears that FedEx will require a signature and my package will fly away before I can snag it. All of the above items were purchased listed as "New/Factory Sealed".

Advertisement
#49884 - 03/20/13 05:19 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Funny you should say that Kiku... wink
I find sometimes the tracking option to be more stressful than if it wasn't availible.
But take heart!
I'll pray to the shipping gods that your stuff shall arrive to you safely! smile
smirk

#49890 - 03/20/13 06:57 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Thanks J.E.S., you're a saint. angel Let us hope that said gods don't demand their pound of flesh.

#49953 - 03/22/13 01:28 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Funny you should say that Kiku... wink
I find sometimes the tracking option to be more stressful than if it wasn't availible.
But take heart!
I'll pray to the shipping gods that your stuff shall arrive to you safely! smile
Thank you for your prayers J.E.S., I received in the mail today:

Wii Component Cable (Unopened Nintendo Brand licensed product.)
Etrain Odyssey (Immaculate; still in original shrink wrap with the guide and precautions pamphlet.)
Etrian Odyssey II Heroes Of Lagard (Immaculate; still in original shrink wrap with the guide and precautions pamphlet.)
Etrain Odyssey III The Drowned City (Immaculate; still in original shrink wrap with the guide and precautions pamphlet.)
Solatorobo: Red The Hunter (Immaculate; still in original shrink wrap with the guide and precautions pamphlet and O.S.T. CD in it's own beautiful CD case, which also fits into the bas-relief cardboard box with the game case.)

I even popped each title into my DS Lite to make sure they function and I got to title screens on all of them. So happy, although; I think I heard one of the Etrian Odysseys go: "mwa ha ha". I love all the anime-esque artwork for these games.

#49955 - 03/22/13 02:24 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Etrian Odyssey has beautiful art. The music is top notch as well, some of the best on any game I own. I put it right up with Catherine(this is mainly remixes of old classical music) and Zelda.

#49959 - 03/22/13 04:06 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Glad your items arrived safely.

I gotta say though I wonder about the post office, cause the day after I ranted about not getting my package... sure enough... I got it.
Along with some other things I'd been waiting for as well.
All hail the shipping gods. :p
smirk

#49960 - 03/22/13 04:47 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Got in today Infinite Ryvius. Don't know too much about it, but for the price i thought i'd take a chance.

#49966 - 03/22/13 06:25 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: stargates]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: stargates
Got in today Infinite Ryvius. Don't know too much about it, but for the price i thought i'd take a chance.

Kind of like Lord of the Flies in Space, I had sold my old copy of it. the big Art Box Set
sometime back.
I also recentlybought this newer release of it because I decided I wanted to watch it again.
And keep it this time.

#49967 - 03/22/13 06:49 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Well-according to the shipping notice my 6 disc Beez (Bandai UK) collection of The Girl Who Lept Through Space should be in my hands tomorrow.

#49974 - 03/22/13 07:47 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: BWBODDY]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: stargates

Kind of like Lord of the Flies in Space, I had sold my old copy of it. the big Art Box Set
sometime back.
I also recentlybought this newer release of it because I decided I wanted to watch it again.
And keep it this time.

The description reminds me of Starship Operators, trainees take over to save the day. A couple of reviews i read for it gave it good marks, so i went for it.

Page 63 of 256 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 255 256 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.