Start Shopping! Cart
Page 5 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#33936 - 03/06/12 08:51 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Vata Raven]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Vata Raven
As...I think I've seen the title Amazing Nurse Nanako before. Ooohhh, it's a Geneon title.

I just love to watch Nanako, this is my favorite picture of her.
Like all of my Anime, and a lot of my Live Action, I condense them when I can.
The same goes for my more Adult Anime as well.

All my Mature Titles that are one and two Disc in duration are all bundled together into DVD cases
With a 6 disc capacity.

I used this picture of Nanako for the Front Cover of my Mature Collection 7

http://i-b.animepaper.net/thumbnails/pre...ew-6d16a36f.jpg

Advertisement
#33941 - 03/06/12 09:30 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Vata Raven Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: TN
I want more dubbed yaoi, shonen-ai, whatever I can get, like 07-Ghost. And I sure as hell hope Aiplex is going to dub Togainu no Chi.

#33944 - 03/06/12 10:47 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Drummy Offline
UPSF Ensign

These are the anime I've seen other people mention that I would love to own too.

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Usagi Drop
Kaiji
Mawaru Penguindrum
Cardcaptor Sakura
Dennou Coil

I'd also like to see Paranoia Agent, Great Teacher Onizuka, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure get released.

Edited by Drummy (03/06/12 10:50 PM)

#33946 - 03/06/12 10:58 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Drummy]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Good call on Paranoia and Jo Jo.

#33952 - 03/07/12 12:34 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Drummy]
Vata Raven Offline

Originally Posted By: Drummy
These are the anime I've seen other people mention that I would love to own too.

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Usagi Drop
Kaiji
Mawaru Penguindrum
Cardcaptor Sakura
Dennou Coil

I'd also like to see Paranoia Agent, Great Teacher Onizuka, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure get released.

CCS, all of it was dubbed, Madman has the rights to it, I believe, they also have Digimon. And isn't all 6 volumes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on RightStuf? I see 6, is there more?

#33953 - 03/07/12 12:49 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Vata Raven]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Nope, volume 4 is absent... and goes for over $150.00 online. shocked

#33955 - 03/07/12 01:21 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Vata Raven Offline

...At least it's removed from the site and not saying "We'll get it for you." I think they need to do though the site and do a bit of cleanup to it. And all those single dvd releases that will most likely never get homes *cough* DBZ *cough* being one of them.

#33964 - 03/07/12 09:35 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Vata Raven]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

That's what their "Bargain Bin" is for. They cut their losses by dropping the prices to extreme lows to move the stagnant inventory. It's like the "blue plate special" of anime. grin

#33977 - 03/07/12 12:22 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: kiku]
Vata Raven Offline

Originally Posted By: kiku
That's what their "Bargain Bin" is for. They cut their losses by dropping the prices to extreme lows to move the stagnant inventory. It's like the "blue plate special" of anime. grin

With RightStuf, do they order all this anime? Or do the anime companies just use them as a storage unit and RS pays them whenever something gets sold? They have a lot of stuff on the store, something tells me they don't pay up money for it all.

#34015 - 03/07/12 10:11 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Vata Raven]
Drummy Offline
UPSF Ensign

Originally Posted By: Vata Raven
CCS, all of it was dubbed, Madman has the rights to it, I believe, they also have Digimon. And isn't all 6 volumes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on RightStuf? I see 6, is there more?
Madman has the rights for Europe and Australia. The last company to hold U.S distribution rigths was Geneon.

Page 5 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.