Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#33226 - 02/26/12 07:20 AM What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose...
manga4micah Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Well i have a stack of back logged anime to watch it has kinda piled up because i have been busy with Work.
(And Star Wars The Old Republic)

Here is what i got back logged.

Baccano!
Blassreiter
Corpse Princess
Durarara!!
Gad Guard
Ghost Hound
Kaze no Stigma
Lost Universe
My Bride is a Mermaid
Sekirei 2: Pure Engagement
Shattered Angels
Shrine of the Morning Mist
Spice and Wolf Season 2
Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei

I believe that is all i have left to watch so you see my problem these shows are all over the place content wise and i have no idea were to start.

Advertisement
#33229 - 02/26/12 08:27 AM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
There are a lot of series in that list that I'm not familiar with. However,

"Spice and Wolf Season 2" is broken into two six-episode story arcs. You may want to start that when you have a significant amount of time available, if you want to finish an arc in one sitting.

I found "My Bride is a Mermaid" to be very irritating because Todd Haberkorn was using his Watanuki (xxxHOLiC) voice. I dropped it after the first half.

"Shrine of the Morning Mist" was interesting. It shows a team of ordinary girls developing their own spiritual powers, rather than being born with them or having powers bestowed upon them by some outside agency. The episodes are short (11-12 minutes each), and the series is mostly episodic.

"Kaze no Stigma" was interesting because it showed mages in modern times, and treated magery like a mafia-style subculture. It also dealt with some ethical questions that have come up in the last few years.

"Corpse Princess" is primarily an action title, and is fairly episodic.

#33233 - 02/26/12 08:59 AM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Originally Posted By: manga4micah

Baccano!
Durarara!!

These 3 are my favorites from the list.

#33238 - 02/26/12 11:08 AM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
You could try throwing darts at a copy of the list pinned to a wall.......!
Lost Universe, Shattered Angels & Shrine of the Morning Mist would be my choices from the list.

#33263 - 02/26/12 03:21 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Shikabane Hime

#33265 - 02/26/12 03:32 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Nah, Donít listen to anyone elseÖ. This is Sunday, so just sit back and enjoy yourself..
Watch Sekirei 2: Pure Engagement
grin

#33309 - 02/26/12 11:48 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas

Baccano! (awesome, but kinda confusing make sure to watch the dub)
Blassreiter (never seen it, looks kinda odd)
Corpse Princess (not my kind of thing)
Durarara!! (watch after Baccano, it's very good)
Gad Guard (never seen it)
Ghost Hound (watched 1 episode, since it's sub-only did not watch the rest)
Kaze no Stigma (thinking about grabbing it soon, looks cool)
Lost Universe (pretty good but the dub is a bit rough sometimes)
My Bride is a Mermaid (funny stuff)
Sekirei 2: Pure Engagement (if it's like the first season, it should be good)
Shattered Angels (it was OK, nothing that great IMO)
Shrine of the Morning Mist (???)
Spice and Wolf Season 2 (if it's anything like the first season it should be awesome)
Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei (looks pretty fun, but never seen it)

#33365 - 02/27/12 12:21 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Afghanistan
Baccano! (You need to set aside a lot of time for this gem, but it pays off, and I agree with EricDent, watch the Dub)
Blassreiter(Never seen it)
Corpse Princess (
Durarara!! (pretty awesome, Ive watched a quarter of it so far)
Gad Guard
Ghost Hound
Kaze no Stigma
Lost Universe (I loved this one)
My Bride is a Mermaid (hilarious, you can watch a few episodes and drop off and come back and watch more. It's hilarious with next to no long term plot.)
Sekirei 2: Pure Engagement (A great follow up)
Shattered Angels
Shrine of the Morning Mist
Spice and Wolf Season 2 (take some time for this one as it involves a couple story arcs)
Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei (I just picked up this one, it looks funny)

#33380 - 02/27/12 05:31 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
manga4micah Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Ok so tonight i will start this list off by watching ...

Sekirei 2: Pure Engagement

That seems like a good start then i will knock of the 13ish episodes in groups of two a day an the 23-26 episodes one a day that should get me caught up in no time.

#33528 - 02/28/12 08:38 PM Re: What should i watch next? So much anime its hard to choose... [Re: manga4micah]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
K-On! K-On!! K-On!!!-do I see a pattern here?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.