Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#31424 - 01/13/12 04:17 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
ChronoFusion Offline
UPSF Ensign

Disgaea,fun gameplay mechnanics, story:) Currently playign the 4th one.

Advertisement
#32555 - 02/14/12 02:39 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Well, since i've started playing Skyrim, i have to say that so far it's one of the most enjoyable.

#33281 - 02/26/12 07:22 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Well i'm still playing Skyrim and as i said it's pretty decent. However, i'm finding a lot of glitches in the game which are driving be crazy. A few are:

1. For some reason i cannot get the Housecarl for Riften even when i did everything required. I even did the Civil War Quests and installed a new Jarl and even that doesn't work.

2. During my exploring i picked up the items for the Bards College quests so i decided to do them. I did and got paid, but...i cannot remove the items from my inventory even with the quest fully completed.

3. Similar to #2 only for the Mages College in Winterhold. I have a book that i picked up and received a quest to retrieve it. Cannot remove from inventory and cannot complete quest.

4. I have bought all 5 houses but only 2 of them can i actually use the weapon racks. Again-WHY???

5. Respawns. In the earlier games in the series it took about 3-7 days for any baddies that you may have fought in a cave or ruins or whatnot to respawn and you would be able to fight them again. So far i've not seen this happen unless it was quest related.

Has anyone else had problems or is it just me? I have the 360 version and am thinking of just using this game as a jumping off point for a new game so i know where NOT to make any mistakes in the future (hopefully).

Edited by stargates (02/28/12 11:56 PM)

#33290 - 02/26/12 08:24 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I haven't played it myself. But I hear a lot of this from people who have. I didn't enjoy the last two Elder Scrolls games, so I learned my lesson and stayed far far away from this one.

I'm personally playing through Final Fantasy 13 right now so I can start on Final Fantasy 13-2. So glad Square released DLC to get Lightning in it as well.

Edited by Cheap One (02/26/12 08:26 PM)

#33314 - 02/27/12 12:06 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Happy Birthday Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Do you have the most recent patches?

#33534 - 02/29/12 12:08 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: Cheap One]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
I haven't played it myself. But I hear a lot of this from people who have. I didn't enjoy the last two Elder Scrolls games, so I learned my lesson and stayed far far away from this one.
I've got the first two GOTY's and enjoyed Morrowind quite a bit. Oblivion wasn't bad, but, to me anyway, it just didn't seem to have the same umph that the first one did. So far Skyrim ,despite the problems, is still a pretty decent story.

Most times i usually wait for the GOTY so that all the bugs have been worked out, but with all the buzz on this one i thought that i'd give it a try...

I'm personally playing through Final Fantasy 13 right now so I can start on Final Fantasy 13-2. So glad Square released DLC to get Lightning in it as well.
I've got the FFXIII on the shelf waiting to be played. Hopefully it'll be sometime in the near future. How is the sequel?

#33535 - 02/29/12 12:15 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: Gevin]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Gevin
Do you have the most recent patches?
No. I don't have an XboxLive acct. Most of my playing is single player RPGing where i've not used any online services. As i said in the previous post most times i wait for the GOTY when most (if not all) the bugs have been worked out.

If the problem is that widespread i might see about going on my sisters acct and getting any patches needed.

#33537 - 02/29/12 12:46 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: stargates

I've got the FFXIII on the shelf waiting to be played. Hopefully it'll be sometime in the near future. How is the sequel?

I've just played the demo for 13-2 and from my time with that it seems to be a major improvement. Plus as I stated with Lightning now being DLC, I can't see how I won't enjoy it. As for me the worst parts of FF13 so far are the parts where they take Lightning away from you. I'm on Chapter 8 of FF13, so I still have some work to do till I finish it.

#33562 - 02/29/12 09:41 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Happy Birthday Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
You shouldn't need a gold account. A silver account (free) ought to get you all of the update patches.

#33568 - 02/29/12 10:52 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Vata Raven Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: TN
Dragon Age, or at least I like Fenris and his sexy voice.

Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.