Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 21 of 302 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 301 302 >
Topic Options
#12226 - 07/29/09 04:25 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Your Under Arrest is like that as well ? Now I'm getting annoyed. X( I was thinking about getting that series also. How much of it hasn't come out? If it's something small like an OVA or some other small stuff I'd still get it. But not if it's like a whole other season. Grrr...that's just not right. XP

Advertisement
#12227 - 07/29/09 04:43 PM Re: Anime News [Re: J.E.S.]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
LOL

There's a lot of YUA yet to be released, but I wouldn't avoid watching the first season (+movie, +OVA) just because of that. It's self-contained, so it's not like you'll be left hanging.

#12228 - 07/29/09 07:27 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Stefanie]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: Stefanie
LOL

There's a lot of YUA yet to be released, but I wouldn't avoid watching the first season (+movie, +OVA) just because of that. It's self-contained, so it's not like you'll be left hanging.

I agree. This is one series that you shouldn't pass up. What is liscensed is definately worth seeing.

On a side note got this off the RightStuf home page regarding Clannad After Story.

Edited by stargates (07/29/09 07:55 PM)

#12241 - 07/30/09 12:07 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Stefanie]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Thanks ... it's good to know that, now it stays on meh want it list. XD

#12242 - 07/30/09 12:11 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Originally Posted By: stargates
Originally Posted By: Stefanie
LOL

I agree. This is one series that you shouldn't pass up. What is liscensed is definately worth seeing.

On a side note got this off the RightStuf home page regarding Clannad After Story.

Now that, has made my day. I thank you kindly. XD

#12244 - 07/30/09 03:40 PM Re: Anime News [Re: J.E.S.]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

You're kindly welcome. laugh

#12265 - 07/31/09 09:11 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
You're Under Arrest is one of my favorite series-but the only way you'll ever watch the 2nd season in english are the hoary old fansubs floating around the internet.

#12268 - 07/31/09 09:41 AM Re: Anime News [Re: zrdb]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Sad but true. I still don't know why anyone didn't pick up the second season of this popular show. After all this time you think that someone would have.

#12271 - 07/31/09 09:54 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
I'm completely guessing, but...

That might not happen until the market picks up again and the N.A. anime industry returns to a healthy, stable state. If/when that happens, I'm sure someone will be willing to invest in bringing the rest of it over here. It's too good/popular to ignore, but it has to have an English dub, which is probably why it's considered too expensive right now.

#12273 - 07/31/09 10:02 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Stefanie]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I agree. Though since it was made in '01 the companies had plenty of time to see it, liscense it, dub it, and have it on shelves many years ago. Now with almost 10 years since it's been made, tho i hate to say it, i don't see it being done even if the industry picks up again.

Page 21 of 302 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 301 302 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.