Start Shopping! Cart
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#31638 - 01/20/12 10:19 AM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Wearing 2 Heart Medals does in fact stack the effects. I (obviously) have acquired the 2nd one. Where I used find 1 heart flower growing, I find 2 or 3. A patch of grass that used to yield 1 heart, yields approx. 2 to 3. It really takes the edge off. The one place that they seem to still put the kibosh on the hearts is in small pots in boss battle rooms, they still appeared in the smashed columns in the Koloktos chamber though.

The dialogue is fun in Hero Mode. It helps to pay attention and to choose different dialogue choices, although not quest specific dialogue choices maybe. Such as "Do you want to take this quest?" Those I responded with the appropriate answer. Characters have even noted the fact that I'm attempting Hero Mode in their dialogue, depending on my response.

Advertisement
#31641 - 01/20/12 10:59 AM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Yea I enjoy picking different answers. Like when Zelda asks what do you think of her outfit before the wing ceremony. I picked "Nice Costume" this go around and she was none to happy.

#31642 - 01/20/12 01:54 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Iowa, U.S.
I just started playing the other night. Last night the water in the temple gave me issues. I think I figured it out now. Haven't played a puzzle-solving type game in a while, so its hard to get back in the groove. smile

#31645 - 01/21/12 12:07 AM Re: Zelda [Re: TroyR]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

You'll be revisiting that temple later on in the game as well.

#31680 - 01/22/12 11:50 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm assembling the Song Of The Hero and the last Heart Container on Hero Mode. I wonder if I'll be able to champion the Hylian Shield on Hero Mode. I'm gonna need that little bad boy if I want to defeat Demise when he's doling out double damage!

#31682 - 01/23/12 09:17 AM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Iowa, U.S.
I got through it... more or less. the skulltulla's give me a problem, my upwards strike most of the time doesn't flip them. /sigh.

Still haven't increased my heart containers at all, need one more piece. I know where one is, just haven't retrieved it yet. heh. Its pretty fun so far. smile

#31692 - 01/23/12 10:09 PM Re: Zelda [Re: TroyR]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

If your upward slice isn't connecting, my advice is: Be dramatic with your sword (and shield) movements. Clear a wide berth in your living room, tighten up your wrist strap, and get down with your bad self!

#31712 - 01/24/12 04:44 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just defeated Demise on Hero Mode in The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Don't forget to watch the credits! After the credits, which are fun to watch in and of themselves; there's more story to be had. When all's said and done; if you choose to save, you're rewarded with a Triforce next to your file on the file selection screen.

#31753 - 01/27/12 10:59 AM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
I really need to dive into this game.
I've just got too large of a backlog!

#31755 - 01/27/12 11:32 AM Re: Zelda [Re: Gevin]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Yeah, you do! Skyward Sword really captures the essence of the Zelda series. Sounds corny, I know; but it's got all the elements that I've come to know and love from Hyrule as it were.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.