Start Shopping! Cart
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#31318 - 01/11/12 10:48 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Wow! Who knew you could ever appreciate stools, chairs, and benches so much?

Advertisement
#31379 - 01/12/12 08:20 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Just beat the Earth Temple now this one gave me some trouble. Had some stupid deaths to a few of the Lizalfos fights. Still no heart medal, but I haven't gone Goddess Chest hunting again.

#31390 - 01/12/12 11:31 PM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I would imagine that the Lizalfos would be brutal when they do double damage!

#31413 - 01/13/12 02:02 PM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Just beat the Earth Temple now this one gave me some trouble. Had some stupid deaths to a few of the Lizalfos fights. Still no heart medal, but I haven't gone Goddess Chest hunting again.
I'm making my way through the Earth Temple now. Man, you weren't kidding! The Lizalfos are straight up jerks in Hero Mode.

#31458 - 01/14/12 12:40 PM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I finished the Earth Temple last night. Thank goodness for the 3 empty bottles I have! I just entered the Lanayru Desert. I'm hopefully prepared for the trials and tribulations that lay before me: I've got the aforementioned 3 bottles (w/fairies) and I've assembled one heart container; plus I've upgraded to the Fortified Shield, Braced Shield, Large Bomb Bag, Large Deku Seed Bag, Scattershot, Big Bug Net, and Tough Beetle (my personal favorite). Still no sign of that elusive Heart Medal though. I'm still wondering if the effects of wearing 2 Heart Medals would stack, meaning make even more hearts appear from grass, pots, enemies etc...

#31462 - 01/14/12 01:32 PM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Beat Ghriahim had to use a potion though. Yea, I can't wait till I get a heart medal, I believe the first one is from a Goddess Chest from the Eldin region. So will be sure to go Goddess Chest hunting before entering the Earth Temple.
Heart Medal goodness...
Click to reveal..
It's inside a Goddess Chest. The corresponding Goddess Cube is in Lanayru Desert. It's on a small islet in the sinksand just before the West Desert Bird Statue (save point). The islet is up against the rock wall and has a cactus and 2 dig spots on it. The Goddess Cube it activates is on a small island 2 "squares" east of the Lanayru Desert Pillar Of Light. It's on the outside ledge.

#31463 - 01/14/12 01:40 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Okay nice, I am inside the Lanayru region as well. Didn't play any last night as I just played some Final Fantasy 13 and watched the Lakers.

#31464 - 01/14/12 02:17 PM Re: Zelda [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Cool avatar! I was so happy to see a heart pop out of the grass. "You don't know what you got till it's gone." I've yet to get a heart from an enemy. We'll see... maybe if you have both Heart Medals on enemies will drop hearts as well, who knows.

#31481 - 01/15/12 03:32 AM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Hero Mode Heart Medal Update:

In addition to finding hearts in grass and shrubs, I've found them in jars and pots, gotten them from fallen foes, and actually found a few heart flowers growing around Skyloft again.

BTW is it just me, or is Ghirahim like the biggest creeper of a baddie; in like forever? He's just creepy... gives me the willies.

#31492 - 01/15/12 01:21 PM Re: Zelda [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Ghirahim is what Zant should have been. He is my favorite Zelda villain and maybe even favorite video game villain. I think Nintendo did a great job of setting up both Ghirahim and Demise this go around, way better then they did Zant and Ganon in Twilight Princess.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.