Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#28302 - 10/19/11 12:21 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku
In addition to my repeated requests for a Strike Witches season 2 DVD release, I would like to see Shana rereleased on DVD. Supposedly there is also a second season (series?) and an OVA(s?).

They can't acquire titles that have been already been acquired by another company. Funimation has the right to both titles.

Shana is stuck until the merger with Universal Pictures of Japan and Geneon Japan is complete. They renewed season 1 (confirmed on their forums) and have acquired season 2 and the OVAs.

According to Lance (Funimation rep), they are still waiting for materials for Strike Witches 2.

Edited by joelgundam01 (10/19/11 12:22 PM)

Advertisement
#28306 - 10/19/11 04:08 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
So... I gather that we can bet on them coming to TRSI, it's just a matter of when?

#28313 - 10/19/11 07:42 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

So... I gather that we can bet on them coming to TRSI, it's just a matter of when?

They'll be listed when ever Funimation is ready to release them.

#28316 - 10/19/11 10:33 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
As long as they're at it with the Shana series, they could rerelease Familiar of Zero.

#28321 - 10/20/11 10:02 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

As long as they're at it with the Shana series, they could rerelease Familiar of Zero.

Now that one you can post in this request thread.

The title preformed poorly and won't be acquired by Funimation.

#28363 - 10/21/11 03:50 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
LordGeo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Since I recently finished watching all of it, finally, and really enjoyed it, here's another request from me that will more than likely not be fulfilled but I might as well still try anyway:

Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyousei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro

When it debuted back in 2006 it was lambasted as one of the worst animes of all time, but that's mainly because the first episode is truly horrific. Thankfully, the other 10 episodes tell a really fun and interesting story of dirty politicians and businessmen taking money from hard-working citizens taxes and the organization whose purpose is to stop these kinds of things from happening. These 10 episodes easily make up for the horrible start episode 1 gives it.

Also, the DVD boxset that was released in 2007 was handled in a cool way; 4 DVDs that cover all 11 episodes, one Bonus DVD that features a couple of really cool extras (a roundtable discussion featuring the staff & cast and the TV "on-air" version of episode 1), and, best of all, the entire show was given improved animation for the DVD release; that certainly explains why the "on-air" version of episode 1 is there as an extra, since it lets viewers compare the original animation with the improved DVD animation. If someone can give this show the fair shot it deserves, and probably maintain all of the extras, it's certainly TRSI/Nozomi.

#30918 - 01/04/12 12:24 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
Meganjoy12 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Would love to see sekai Ichi hatsukoi picked up I'm hoping it will happen since junjou was already done =]

#31353 - 01/12/12 05:08 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
Seoulution Offline
UPSF Ensign

I agree with sekai ichi hatsukoi laugh

*still hoping for Sasameki Koto to be picked up too*

Edited by Seoulution (01/12/12 05:09 PM)

#31441 - 01/14/12 02:11 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
tigermoth Offline
UPSF Ensign

In light of recent developments at Bandai, how about Turn A Gundam?

#31456 - 01/14/12 12:00 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: tigermoth]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: tigermoth
In light of recent developments at Bandai, how about Turn A Gundam?

While we're at it.

Gundam ZZ
Gundam X
V Gundam

Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.