Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#32921 - 02/19/12 10:08 PM Re: On Demand [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Irregardless if it's Ro-Kyu-Bu - Fast Break! or Angel Beats or whatever. It doesn't matter. I pay for the service and the service is broken. If this kind of problem is to be expected from my on demand service, I'll drop it like a bad habit. I'm paying good American dollar for those on demand services and if they can't provide it to me, I'll just spend that money on solid media. Money talks and bulls??? walks. I'm still hopeful that the problem will be addressed and all will be well. I want my Ro-Kyu-Bu! cry

Advertisement
#37269 - 05/05/12 11:01 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Any news of Ro-Kyu-Bu Fast Break! getting a DVD release?

#37294 - 05/06/12 03:23 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I'm shocked Sentai hasn't released any info on that yet.

#48574 - 02/20/13 03:17 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

My cable provider decided to give out, yet another price hike. This time, I didn't let them talk me down; and they didn't provide me with any sort of resolution... so I dropped my cable related sevices. This amounts to basically losing my access to Funimation On Demand and Anime Network On Demand. Looks like those funds will now go toward solid media purchases. I hope your ready RightStuf.

#48716 - 02/23/13 02:02 AM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
I gave up on watching anime On Demand ages ago. I'd rather fork over the money for a hard copy and have the freedom to watch shows on my own schedule than leave things up to the people who run my cable service.

#48725 - 02/23/13 10:40 AM Re: On Demand [Re: sevi]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Right on, although it does leave us a wee bit behind the times. On Demand subscribers have access to all the newest in new. I've had bad experiences with it though, like having an episode of a series being omitted right in the middle of the season mad no thanks. Not to mention I hate censorship. I; like yourself, am an ardent supporter of solid media. It's infinitely rewatchable, always displays at maximum definition, can be paused for days at a time if need be, has special features like OVA, has subtitle options like sign only, has cool cover art, is uncensored, has full controls (zoom, blush skip, FF1-5, RW1-5), and won't be removed from the shelf like it can from the lineup. Solid Media FTW!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.