Start Shopping! Cart
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#31154 - 01/08/12 10:56 PM Re: On Demand [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Really? Really really? Really really really? Really really for really really?

More more, tell me more! Kawaii!

Advertisement
#31199 - 01/09/12 03:19 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted By: kiku
Really? Really really? Really really really? Really really for really really?

More more, tell me more! Kawaii!

Yeppers.
Here's a link
(click the word link.)

#31215 - 01/09/12 10:00 PM Re: On Demand [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Aah! I'm so happy! Yay! You made my day J.E.S.! You'll have to keep me in the loop if you get any more news about The Super Kawaii Basketball Team Of Totally Endearing Heartwarming Moments or... Ro-Kyu-Bu.

#31292 - 01/11/12 02:49 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Your welcome...
It always makes me happy to know that someone's happy.

#31376 - 01/12/12 08:12 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ahh! Episode 4 of Fast Break just came out on On Demand! So cute, so cute, so cute; Kawaii overload! Excuse me while I collect myself... and my rotted teeth. Do ya think Mokkan can make 50 consectutive baskets? If she can, Subarun will continue coaching the team. Oh man, don't worry; I won't wreck it for ya. I wouldn't dare give out a spoiler for Ro-Kyu-Bu! Fast Break.
Click to reveal..
This show is cute!

#31391 - 01/12/12 11:32 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Wonder if they will dub it whenever it comes to DVD?

Heard a bit about it, and it does sound like something I might like, but unless it gets a dub, no thanks.

Just my preference that everything I buy must have a dub.

Very very rarely I break the rule, but it either has to be exceptional (like Millennium Actress) or part of something I really like (Magical Project S).

#31395 - 01/12/12 11:39 PM Re: On Demand [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm so enamored of Fast Break that I just don't care! A hybrid (sub&dub) might be nice, but I might actually miss the original voice talent in this instance if it was dub only; especially Hina-chan. blush

#31740 - 01/26/12 04:27 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I watched ep. 5 of Ro-Kyu-Bu Fast Break yesterday. I can't get enough of this anime, I want more! Give to me the DVD!

#32901 - 02/19/12 01:33 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ahhh! I'm so mad! The Anime Network On Demand completely skipped over episode 8 of Ro-Kyu-Bu - Fast Break! Ahhh! Currently available through my cable provider are episodes 6, 7, and 9. Where's 8? Ahhh! I pay for this f???ing service so that I can catch every episode in my (somewhat) busy lifestyle. That is the purpose of On Demand services. Well not if they decide to just not give you an episode! I can miss episodes of shows just fine on regular free television just fine by not having time to see them! I don't have to subscribe to On Demand for that! Ahhh! I want my Ro-Kyu-Bu - Fast Break! Ahhh! Anyhoo... I apprised my cable provider of the issue and they're looking into it. Meaning they escalated the level of the issue due to myself considering dropping the service. They'll be emailing/calling me in the next week. Meanwhile no Ro-Kyu-Bu - Fast Break! for me. Ahhh! Not to mention the fact that even with resolution of my issue, by the time episode 8 (might) roll around; episode 9 might be gone and I'll still be f???ed. Ahhh! I'm sorry. My behavior's unbecoming of me, but those girls are sooo cute. I knew there was a reason for my affinity for solid media. A good ol' DVD wouldn't f??? me out of episode 8. Speaking of which, my hopes for a Ro-Kyu-Bu - Fast Break DVD are even bigger now.

#32904 - 02/19/12 02:14 PM Re: On Demand [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Please diregard this post. As is often the case, my memory was completely incorrect. The news article (from September 9, 2011) that my tiny, pea-sized brain was struggling to remember was actually about "Angel Beats", "Clannad After Story", and "Allison and Lillia". My bad.
Ah, Kiku, you're not going to be happy about this, but there's nothing your cable provider will be able to do.

I was watching the series as it was being simulcast, and I remember The Anime Network posting a news release about three series that they screwed up the On Demand service for, and Ryo-Kyu-Bu was one of them. They apologized profusely (of course), but essentially said that there was nothing that they could do about it. If you want to see episode 8, you'll have to either buy a subscription to the streaming site, or wait for a DVD/BD.

Sorry, bud. frown

Edited by Manhiem (02/19/12 05:35 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.