Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#30207 - 12/21/11 12:55 AM Legend of the Condor Hero
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

I'm watching the live-action right now. I started watching it because I enjoyed the anime which doesn't seem to finish the story. I'm up to episode 25 of the live-action and a lot of questions are answered--you sort of get an idea why the title is named so. This is pretty good for a tv show. The fight sequences are entertaining and the story keeps you hooked.

This is a Tai Seng title. Someone asked about them. I'd recommend getting this one.

Advertisement
#30351 - 12/23/11 12:51 PM Re: Legend of the Condor Hero [Re: Nambu Hakase]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
I've been looking at this one for some time. It looked pretty interesting, but i've been just putting it off. Maybe i should move it up on my list.

#30387 - 12/24/11 02:38 AM Re: Legend of the Condor Hero [Re: Nambu Hakase]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

I hope you try it. It took me a while to get into it after seeing the anime. The subtitling is a little vague at times. I'm hooked right now. Maybe because I'm getting more of the story than was offered in the anime.

It looks like a big production judging by the special effects and filming.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.