Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#28529 - 10/28/11 02:29 PM Who's the most beautiful woman in anime?
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I thought that this would be a fitting companion topic to the "Who's the cutest little girl in anime?" topic. My impetus for this topic came from watching Requiem From The Darkness. Ogin is the most beautiful, voluptuous, and seductive woman I've seen in anime. I was enticed the moment I saw her, and I become more enamored of her with each episode; in spite of her wickedness. She's simply ravishing. If anyone thinks there's a more beautiful woman in anime than Ogin, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Advertisement
#28535 - 10/28/11 05:27 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
So what are the guidelines?
Quick reminder that most anime feature people in their mid 20s as far as "old ladies" go, therefore quite a few "women" would really be teens.

Even Faye Vallentine is in her mid-20s despite her real age somewhere in the 50s.

To be fair I will name a couple that are rather nice.

Melissa Mao from FMP
Miss Sanada from UFO Princess Valkyrie
Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo (especially as a teacher in the various Pretty Sammy shows)

#28536 - 10/28/11 05:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I thought that this would be a fitting companion topic to the "Who's the cutest little girl in anime?" topic. My impetus for this topic came from watching Requiem From The Darkness. Ogin is the most beautiful, voluptuous, and seductive woman I've seen in anime. I was enticed the moment I saw her, and I become more enamored of her with each episode; in spite of her wickedness. She's simply ravishing. If anyone thinks there's a more beautiful woman in anime than Ogin, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Not doubt about it, she is some kind of Sexy isnít she!

#28539 - 10/28/11 11:47 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

For real... curves baby, curves. Even her voice is sexy. That outfit she wears too... hot. How does it even stay on?

#28541 - 10/29/11 09:52 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Perhaps the answer could be found in: "A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown: Essays for a Scientific Age", which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Analysis-St...9755&sr=1-3

If that does not provide a satisfactory answer, then I would suggest double-sided tape.

#28544 - 10/29/11 10:50 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Most beaufiful women in anime? That's a highly subjective question-I like Belldandy myself.

#28550 - 10/29/11 02:50 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Perhaps the answer could be found in: "A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown: Essays for a Scientific Age", which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Analysis-St...9755&sr=1-3

If that does not provide a satisfactory answer, then I would suggest double-sided tape.
Thanks for the real world info. Manheim, laugh but you've yet to voice your opinion on the topic itself.

#28553 - 10/29/11 04:24 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Having never seen "Requiem from the Darkness", I have no means of comparing anyone to Ogin. However, if you were to ask me to choose just one out of all the anime women I have seen, I suppose I would choose Lind from "Ah! My Goddess". Mature, strong, intelligent, compassionate, and beautiful - it would be hard to find a more complete package, no matter where you looked.

#28556 - 10/30/11 02:29 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Hmm... that's two votes for women from Oh My Goddess. Maybe I should be watching this anime, no?

#28558 - 10/30/11 08:51 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

If you like rom-coms it's a "must see". Even if you can only tolerate them it's still worth watching. :-)

#28561 - 10/30/11 11:19 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Hobby Ninja Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: North Carolina
That's a real toss up between
Mizuho Kazami - Please Teacher
Urd - Ah! My Goddess
Perhaps I am thinking of just pure sex appeal. If inner and outer beauty is what we are looking for then it must be
Belldandy - Ah! My Goddess
She is such a pure character with beauty, grace and a beautiful soul. You just don't think of her in a sexual way. It just doesn't seem right.
Then again we are talking about cartoon characters. Hmmm...this reminds of a conversasion from an episode of Red Dwarf. smile

#28562 - 10/30/11 11:57 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's like saying Akari from Aria is a sex bomb-it just ain't so.

#28563 - 10/30/11 12:08 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Hobby Ninja]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Is that the one where Lister & the cat talk about Wilma Flintstone & Betty Rubble? I think they did something similar on the movie Wayne's World.

Anyhow Kiku good luck finding the Oh! My Goddess version of the anime, cause it is way out of print. As for the Ah! My Goddess version that should be a bit easier to find.

Just to stay on topic here are a couple of more lovely ladies:

Seras Victoria from Hellsing
Misa Hayase from SDF Macross
Balsa from Moribito

#28568 - 10/30/11 11:37 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Lisa Hayes was the first cartoon that I fell in love with. You never get over your first.

BTW what's the difference between "Ah" and "Oh"? Is one better than the other? Is "Ah" a remake? Furthermore, is Buddha good? I've got Oh My ??? Goddess, but that's a different ballgame altogether. blush

Also of note, the votes for women from Ah (Oh) My Goddess keep stackin' up.

#28570 - 10/30/11 11:44 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Oh is an OVA series that barely touches the story.
Ah is 2 seasons worth (first season from Nozomi, 2nd from Funimation IIRC) yet still barely gets into the manga.

The manga is Oh and has at least 50 volumes.

As for Budha that is not related and is just a fanservice show.

I have seen all the Ah my Goddess version and a bit of the Oh my Goddess version. I think the Ah version was better, due to the length. BTW both seasons had the same dub cast since it was an older show.

#28576 - 10/31/11 10:35 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: EricDent]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: EricDent

Ah is 2 seasons worth (first season from Nozomi, 2nd from Funimation IIRC) yet still barely gets into the manga.

The first season is from Media Blasters. The second season originally was from ADV, but later went to Funimation.

Edited by joelgundam01 (10/31/11 10:36 AM)

#28580 - 10/31/11 01:58 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
The topic title refers to "beauty," but the conversation seems to focus on "attractiveness," so I'll include both. I tried to choose just one for each, but I couldn't. In no particular order...

Most Beautiful
Men: Hugue (Trinity Blood), Ayame (Fruits Basket)
Women: Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana), Satella Harvenheit (Chrono Crusade), Noelle (Trinity Blood)

Most Attractive
Men: Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), Hugue & Leon (Trinity Blood), Chang & Dutch (Black Lagoon), Ayame (Fruits Basket)
Women: Noelle, Caterina, & Sister Paula (Trinity Blood), Julia (Cowboy Bebop), Balalaika (Black Lagoon), Integra (Hellsing), Nancy "Miss Deep" Makuhari (R.O.D.), Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana), Satella Harvenheit (Chrono Crusade)

There are probably several characters I've forgotten.

#28582 - 10/31/11 02:36 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: EricDent]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: EricDent
Oh is an OVA series that barely touches the story.

The manga is Oh and has at least 50 volumes.

As for Budha that is not related and is just a fanservice show.

I have seen all the Ah my Goddess version and a bit of the Oh my Goddess version. I think the Ah version was better, due to the length. BTW both seasons had the same dub cast since it was an older show.

Actually-either Ah or Oh My Goddess-it doesn't matter, both terms are interchangeable-here it's almost always Oh My Goddess.

Translating the original Japanese title of Aa! Megami-sama! proved to be problematic. Fred Patten, in writing the preface to the collection "Watching Anime, Reading Manga: 25 Years of Essays and Reviews", stated that fans were still debating whether "Ah! My Goddess" or "Oh My Goddess!" should be used at the time of writing, approximately 15 years after the first Oh My Goddess! manga was published. When the United States anime import company AnimEigo obtained the original video animation (OVA) rights, they titled the series Oh My Goddess!. This approach was also followed by Toren Smith and Dark Horse Comics when translating the manga. Released in concert with the OVA series in 1994, Smith has since stated that he saw the title as a play on "Oh my god!", and felt that there was no problem when translating it. Smith confirmed that his interpretation of the author's intent was correct by consulting with Fujishima. Nevertheless, Kodansha's bilingual release of the manga used Ah! My Goddess, as did Pioneer's North American release of the film, and Media Blasters's 2005 DVD release of the TV series.

Fujishima stated in Animerica that "Oh" was closer to his intent, but acknowledged that the title should be rendered so as to make sense within the country that it is published, and specifically stated that films may warrant different titles than other works. He did, however, state that he would prefer to see consistency between the titles of the manga and those of the animations.

#28593 - 11/01/11 03:40 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Guess I needed a bit more info, forgot to google it...

#28684 - 11/06/11 12:56 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm developing a crush on Saeko Shirasu.

#28782 - 11/12/11 02:00 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Neveril.

#29054 - 11/27/11 10:37 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Maetel.

#29055 - 11/27/11 11:18 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Ever notice that pretty much all the Miyomoto girls look alike?

Mateel, Nova (or whatever her Japanese name is), Ishtaar, Queen Esmereldas, and the female in Intastella 5555.

#29056 - 11/28/11 12:10 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Yep. He has definitely has a distinct style of drawing when it comes to the female form. He does it with such aplomb though. I don't think that his female leads' similarities are rooted in lack of imagination so much as artistic license. Shinunora from Gun Frontier possesses the "look" as well, yet I find her to be beautiful in her own right. Maybe by designing all of his female leads with a similar visual style, Leiji Matsumoto (purposefully) is causing us to look at them from standpoints other than the physical. Case in point: To me Maetel and Shinunora are nothing alike, yet they look very similar.

#29319 - 12/04/11 12:38 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Yuki. She's Big One's Sexaroid Nurse. sweat

#29329 - 12/04/11 11:16 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Yuki. She's Big One's Sexaroid Nurse. sweat

confused

What anime are we talking here?

Edited by joelgundam01 (12/04/11 11:16 AM)

#29335 - 12/04/11 01:52 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Galaxy Railways. I'm still trying to fathom why Big One's resident medical technician android is referred to as a sexaroid. Maybe theres a hentai version of Galaxy Railways that I missed out on. wink

#29372 - 12/05/11 08:37 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Galaxy Railways. I'm still trying to fathom why Big One's resident medical technician android is referred to as a sexaroid. Maybe theres a hentai version of Galaxy Railways that I missed out on. wink

I believe you would call that repurposing... smile

#29419 - 12/05/11 09:58 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Oh B Dub, you so funny. grin

#29424 - 12/05/11 10:20 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Oh B Dub, you so funny. grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh cry laugh

#31965 - 02/02/12 08:30 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Afghanistan
That would definately be Mihoshi from Techi for me. She's ditzy, slow, loves eating food, loves to sleep, and most importantly she's packing heat...what is there not to like?

#31977 - 02/02/12 10:55 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Plus she has the nicest figure of pretty much all the girls.
As well as possibly being about the right age for Tenchi, since most of the other girls are several hundred years old (if not several thousand).

Though I kind of prefered her partner Kiyone, cause she seemed pretty level headed. Not really sure what I think of the "replacement" in Noike (due to the different "cannon" story in the OVAs vs Universe/Tokyo).

#31981 - 02/02/12 11:19 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Yea agreed but Kiyone was all business I liked that Mihoshi led a carefree life.

Also between the OVAs and Universe (I discount Tokyo on all accounts due to it just not jiving with the other series) I felt it was created by a whole new team who actually never saw the previous series), Mihoshi remained somewhat the same. Granted she was less ditzy in OVAs than she was in the Universe.

Thens theres GXP which I never aqctually watched.

#32018 - 02/02/12 09:03 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: ANON152]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted By: ANON152
That would definately be Mihoshi from Techi for me. She's ditzy, slow, loves eating food, loves to sleep, and most importantly she's packing heat...what is there not to like?

On the downside she might have a blonde moment and accidently shoot you but she's too sweet to stay angry at.

#32020 - 02/02/12 09:14 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ah yes-the old dumb blond cliche.

#32028 - 02/03/12 02:58 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Yes yes but in the end I can totally deal with that, if we get in an argurment I can easily distract her by saying "oh looks a cat!" That should effectively distract her for at least several hours.

#32041 - 02/03/12 07:54 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: ANON152]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: ANON152
Yes yes but in the end I can totally deal with that, if we get in an argurment I can easily distract her by saying "oh looks a cat!" That should effectively distract her for at least several hours.

Hahahhaha smile grin crazy laugh cry
When you said "oh look a cat! " it made me think of my Wife.
( plus she is a Blonde and she does have her moments )

#32042 - 02/03/12 08:02 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

See living proof it works, it also works well with shiny objects. Oh look shiny, or throw in the occasional wild card and say oh look a cow

#32086 - 02/03/12 12:14 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: ANON152]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ohh! A piece o' candy. Ooh! A piece o' candy. Ooh! A piece o' candy.

#32121 - 02/04/12 04:09 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
ANON152 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

I rest my case

#48127 - 02/09/13 01:47 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I think I'm in love with Milly Thompson. She's kind, and true, and strong; but where does she hide that gun?

#48128 - 02/09/13 02:41 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I think I'm in love with Milly Thompson. She's kind, and true, and strong; but where does she hide that gun?

Yeah, she's a sweet one... smile
I felt so bad for her, during the "day after" episode when Wolfwood bought it.
frown

#48143 - 02/10/13 02:12 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Shhh. I haven't gotten to the part of the series where Wolfwood is introduced yet. wink

#48148 - 02/10/13 03:08 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
CheechMonger Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku I would probably consider 'most beautiful'. I also like Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi, but wish she wore her hair a bit longer, but that's just me.

#48156 - 02/10/13 10:28 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: CheechMonger]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Aoi is pretty easy on the eyes.

#48160 - 02/10/13 10:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I don't like how close Wolfwood's gotten to my Milly as of late... leanin' on her in the bus. Plus, she all drunked up & started takin' off her clothes in the last episode. That Milly... she's a real handful.

#48177 - 02/11/13 08:24 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Shhh. I haven't gotten to the part of the series where Wolfwood is introduced yet. wink

crazy duh !
*didn't know*

#48193 - 02/11/13 04:51 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I am now getting to that part... and I'm still in love with Milly.

#48194 - 02/11/13 07:39 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

How about who's the most butt ugly female in anime?

#48197 - 02/11/13 11:03 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
LaughingMan Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
Best anime girls, huh?.

Always #1 is........Holo (Spice and Wolf), because she's just the entire package. Personality, looks, ears+tail, petite, and class enough to not provide unnecessary fanservice.

Other favourites include...

Rin Asougi (RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne)
Ami (Sailor Moon)
Hinata (Naruto)

And I feel like Asuna from Sword Art Online is quickly growing too. Small and frail-looking, same hair style/length, and just as cute at times... she's a spitting image if this girl I've started dating XD lol

#49713 - 03/16/13 02:33 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

#49725 - 03/16/13 02:18 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Actually I do have a preference for Ryoko over Mihoshi.

#49769 - 03/18/13 03:56 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA

We concur. smile

Originally Posted By: Stefanie, #28580 - Mon Oct 31 2011 01:58 PM
Most Beautiful
Women: Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana) {among others}

Most Attractive
Women: Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana) {among others}

#49784 - 03/18/13 10:10 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Stefanie]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just can't get enough of her punching stupid Marco, not mention her borderline maternal behavior toward Keisaku and Eita. Furthermore, I want more Friagne and Marianne. It's terrible having to subsist on the Naze Nana Shanas.

#49804 - 03/19/13 11:31 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
casualfun Offline
UPSF Ensign

For me its belldandy from Ahh! my Goddess as the most beautiful woman in the anime.

#52198 - 05/18/13 04:55 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Satellizer Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: APO
Motoko from GITS and Nana and Hachi, so many cant even think

#52934 - 06/01/13 05:30 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

#52954 - 06/02/13 02:21 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Nice pic... but it's missing three of my favorite girls: Cattleya, Nix, & Ymir.

#52965 - 06/02/13 08:38 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
OMG! shocked Kiku...
Those are some of my fav girls as well!
smirk

#52967 - 06/02/13 10:00 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Rei & her M14
( Thereís nothing Hotter than a Girl with a Gun )

#52968 - 06/02/13 10:02 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell

#52990 - 06/03/13 12:11 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
OMG! shocked Kiku...
The trinity:
Click to reveal..
T??s, tents, and... lolis.

#53009 - 06/03/13 02:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

OMG! shocked Kiku...
The trinity:
Click to reveal..
T??s, tents, and... lolis.

Quoted for truth... XD
smirk

#53013 - 06/03/13 03:06 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Rei & her M14

My opinion: either make the gun appropriate for the character's size or go completely overboard (say http://miotd.com/images/20111113.jpg or bigger [1] ) , but not such a "looks realistic-ish but also too hard to handle for the character" type like in your picture. :P

[1] and I guess Priss is beautiful in her own butt kicking way. wink

#53021 - 06/03/13 04:54 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: SD Maruko-kun
Rei & her M14

My opinion: either make the gun appropriate for the character's size or go completely overboard (say http://miotd.com/images/20111113.jpg or bigger [1] ) , but not such a "looks realistic-ish but also too hard to handle for the character" type like in your picture. :P

[1] and I guess Priss is beautiful in her own butt kicking way. wink

Here's my Priss Figure
I just popped her in front of the Computer Screen for a quick pic wink

Edited by BWBODDY (06/03/13 04:56 PM)

#53027 - 06/03/13 05:28 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

That's a nice figure of her. smile
smirk

#53029 - 06/03/13 06:26 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: J.E.S.]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

That's a nice figure of her. smile

It can do THIS
These images are of the lesser valued model
but the only noticeable difference is the Color of the Motorcycle
This one is more Orange, mine is more of a Gloss Burgundy

Here's one more pic With some of her friends This is before I added Spike & Vicious

Edited by BWBODDY (06/03/13 06:36 PM)

#53036 - 06/03/13 07:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Wow did Kaori get ignored :P

#53057 - 06/04/13 05:32 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Here's my Priss Figure
I just popped her in front of the Computer Screen for a quick pic wink

Now I kind of wish I had the Atelier Sai version of Priss instead of just the Yamato one, since unhelmeted Priss would fit better in this topic than helmeted one... (though the face is just so-so in pictures I can find [1])
I do have Nene from Alelier Sai, but Nene fits more in the "cutests" category. ;-P

[1] and other "unhelmeted Priss" figures I could find are either unreleased/canceled (Yamato trading figures set) or garage kits and I probably couldn't paint a nice face on such a figure if my life depended on it...

Originally Posted By: formerroadie

Yes. Girls with guns > girls with swords. ;-P

#53064 - 06/04/13 09:32 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: formerroadie]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

It's not that we meant to ignore her, it's just that we didn't have anything to add. Besides, even though Kaori's not really a villian, it's a little hard to think of her as friendly, given that constant scowl on her face.

#53072 - 06/04/13 09:59 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's not that we meant to ignore her, it's just that we didn't have anything to add. Besides, even though Kaori's not really a villian, it's a little hard to think of her as friendly, given that constant scowl on her face.

And what is with that half Short/half long Pants getup ? crazy

#54301 - 07/04/13 01:14 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I think I might have fallen in love...
Ishu Benikawa

#54304 - 07/04/13 10:48 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ishu Benikawa

She's the Tough as nails ( on the outside ) Postal Ship Captain in XAM'D...
( I prefer her with her glasses on smile )

#54306 - 07/04/13 11:12 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Said it once and I'll say it again-Belldandy!!!

#54311 - 07/04/13 12:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ishu Benikawa

She's strong and yet vulnerable. She's intelligent and has a penchant for large firearms. She indulges in smoke and drink. She has amazing knockers and the dress sense to use it to her (and my) advantage. She commands a ship and cares for her crew much like Captain Mal. Gotta love Ishiku Benikawa.

Edited by kiku (07/04/13 02:11 PM)

#54312 - 07/04/13 01:13 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Ishu Benikawa

She's strong and yet vulnerable. She's intelligent and has a penchant for large firearms. <snip>

I Love a Woman that knows her way around a Firearm grin
( being a Multi Gun owner and ex Military myself )

#54314 - 07/04/13 02:13 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

grin ...and she's enigmatic, yet flawed; and megganeko.

#54318 - 07/04/13 02:56 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

grin ...and she's enigmatic, yet flawed; and megganeko.

I get "enigmatic" but whatís "megganeko" ?
I looked it up and it said "Whatcha talkin bout Willis Kiku?"
wink

#54344 - 07/04/13 11:05 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Megganeko is a combination of megane ("glasses") and ko ("child" or "girl"). Hence, meganeko is shorthand for "glasses wearing girl".

Edited by Manhiem (07/04/13 11:05 PM)

#54356 - 07/05/13 03:22 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

LOL you guys crack me up. Manhiem is correct.

#54363 - 07/05/13 09:27 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Megganeko is a combination of megane ("glasses") and ko ("child" or "girl"). Hence, meganeko is shorthand for "glasses wearing girl".

Roger That! laugh

#54364 - 07/05/13 09:28 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

LOL you guys crack me up. Manhiem is correct.

laugh Whatcha talkin bout Kiku? wink

#54568 - 07/09/13 02:02 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
GuilewasNK Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Virginia
Fujiko Mine from Lupin the Third.
Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury.

2381 discs and counting... http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.