Start Shopping! Cart
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#28529 - 10/28/11 02:29 PM Who's the most beautiful woman in anime?
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I thought that this would be a fitting companion topic to the "Who's the cutest little girl in anime?" topic. My impetus for this topic came from watching Requiem From The Darkness. Ogin is the most beautiful, voluptuous, and seductive woman I've seen in anime. I was enticed the moment I saw her, and I become more enamored of her with each episode; in spite of her wickedness. She's simply ravishing. If anyone thinks there's a more beautiful woman in anime than Ogin, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Advertisement
#28535 - 10/28/11 05:27 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
So what are the guidelines?
Quick reminder that most anime feature people in their mid 20s as far as "old ladies" go, therefore quite a few "women" would really be teens.

Even Faye Vallentine is in her mid-20s despite her real age somewhere in the 50s.

To be fair I will name a couple that are rather nice.

Melissa Mao from FMP
Miss Sanada from UFO Princess Valkyrie
Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo (especially as a teacher in the various Pretty Sammy shows)

#28536 - 10/28/11 05:45 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I thought that this would be a fitting companion topic to the "Who's the cutest little girl in anime?" topic. My impetus for this topic came from watching Requiem From The Darkness. Ogin is the most beautiful, voluptuous, and seductive woman I've seen in anime. I was enticed the moment I saw her, and I become more enamored of her with each episode; in spite of her wickedness. She's simply ravishing. If anyone thinks there's a more beautiful woman in anime than Ogin, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Not doubt about it, she is some kind of Sexy isnít she!

#28539 - 10/28/11 11:47 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

For real... curves baby, curves. Even her voice is sexy. That outfit she wears too... hot. How does it even stay on?

#28541 - 10/29/11 09:52 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Perhaps the answer could be found in: "A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown: Essays for a Scientific Age", which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Analysis-St...9755&sr=1-3

If that does not provide a satisfactory answer, then I would suggest double-sided tape.

#28544 - 10/29/11 10:50 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Most beaufiful women in anime? That's a highly subjective question-I like Belldandy myself.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#28550 - 10/29/11 02:50 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Perhaps the answer could be found in: "A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown: Essays for a Scientific Age", which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Analysis-St...9755&sr=1-3

If that does not provide a satisfactory answer, then I would suggest double-sided tape.
Thanks for the real world info. Manheim, laugh but you've yet to voice your opinion on the topic itself.

#28553 - 10/29/11 04:24 PM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Having never seen "Requiem from the Darkness", I have no means of comparing anyone to Ogin. However, if you were to ask me to choose just one out of all the anime women I have seen, I suppose I would choose Lind from "Ah! My Goddess". Mature, strong, intelligent, compassionate, and beautiful - it would be hard to find a more complete package, no matter where you looked.

#28556 - 10/30/11 02:29 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Hmm... that's two votes for women from Oh My Goddess. Maybe I should be watching this anime, no?

#28558 - 10/30/11 08:51 AM Re: Who's the most beautiful woman in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

If you like rom-coms it's a "must see". Even if you can only tolerate them it's still worth watching. :-)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.