Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 28 of 111 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 >
Topic Options
#37314 - 05/06/12 09:12 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Well-it has a fair amount of fan service but I wouldn't say it's overflowing with it.

Advertisement
#37320 - 05/06/12 10:26 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Here is a picture of the cast:

http://jess.tub-r.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ai2.jpg

From left to right:

Chika Minazuki, Mayu Miyuki, Kaoru Hanabishi, Aoi Sakuraba, Miyabi Kagurazaki, Taeko Minazuki, and sitting on the ground Tina Foster.

Sometime during the show they do go to a hot springs, and that usually involves nude girls in pretty much any anime...

#37323 - 05/06/12 11:16 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: kiku
Most of the reviews I've read say it's loaded with fan service. Is this the case?

Well, all I can tell you is that when I watched it, I was thinking, "Man, these kids spend a lot of time in the bath." And it's not just the girls. The guys also appear in the buff during this series.

#37325 - 05/06/12 11:46 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Here is a picture of the cast:

http://jess.tub-r.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ai2.jpg

From left to right:

Chika Minazuki, Mayu Miyuki, Kaoru Hanabishi, Aoi Sakuraba, Miyabi Kagurazaki, Taeko Minazuki, and sitting on the ground Tina Foster.

Sometime during the show they do go to a hot springs, and that usually involves nude girls in pretty much any anime...
Far left: Chika(?)... kawaii!

#37326 - 05/07/12 12:30 AM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Yes that is Chika.

I think you would like Tina since she is the "snaggletooth" of the bunch.

A friend of mine says he wished that the guy would have picked Tina, just cause they seem to go toghether well.

BTW Taeko is often in cosplay for the photography club...

#37349 - 05/07/12 11:59 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Towanoquon (Towa no Quon)

#37418 - 05/09/12 07:28 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Cat Planet Cuties. I figure that i'll throw this out there and see what kind of trouble response will come of it. grin

Is it all it's cracked up to be or just another title that has nothing but mindless fanservice? I've tried the series twice and couldn't get past the second ep. each time. There seems to be a lot of buzz going around about it. Would it be worth the money? Should i do get it, it would also mark the first cat-eared girl series that i would own (cosplay aside).

#37420 - 05/09/12 07:35 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: stargates]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: stargates
Cat Planet Cuties. I figure that i'll throw this out there and see what kind of trouble response will come of it. grin

Is it all it's cracked up to be or just another title that has nothing but mindless fanservice? I've tried the series twice and couldn't get past the second ep. each time. There seems to be a lot of buzz going around about it. Would it be worth the money? Should i do get it, it would also mark the first cat-eared girl series that i would own (cosplay aside).

I'd guess that's a decision you'll have to make yourself-I really liked it.

#37422 - 05/09/12 08:02 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Well, i figured that those who had seen it would be able to shed a little more light on it as to what about it made you like it.

#37426 - 05/09/12 08:33 PM Re: On the fence. [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: stargates
Should i do get it, it would also mark the first cat-eared girl series that i would own (cosplay aside).

That is what is keeping me from getting it. I only own one cat girl item and that is Omamori Himari. It helps a ton that Himari isn't in her cat appearance very often in it.

Page 28 of 111 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.