Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 43 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#26329 - 09/07/11 11:12 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
3 signs that a "cute little girl in anime" is 'bout to be naughty:

1.) You see a glimmer in 1 of her eyes, often accompanied by the "sword slash sound "shingk".

2.) She exclaims coquettishly under her breath "heh".

3.) A single snaggletooth starts to show.

It is not unheard of for all 3 of these signs to occur simultaneously, especially if the forthcoming action is particularly naughty. Consider yourself warned.

Advertisement
#26333 - 09/08/11 01:29 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
samuraisgt Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Jacksonville,IL,US
hmm Hazuki from Moon Phase.Hmm this harder than I thought.

#26341 - 09/08/11 06:48 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Oh Francesca... you're so naughty. Anybody ever notice she gets a little snaggletooth when she's being oh so naughty?

You know, I have noticed that no one has ever asked when Iíve mentioned Snaggletooth in my posts
( mainly about Cat-Girls ) that no one has asked , ď What is a Snaggletooth? Ē Iím glad about that, you guys are on the ball.
OR did you ( you = everyone, not just singling out kiku ) just check the on-line Dictionary to see what it meant. wink

#26347 - 09/08/11 10:00 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I think Chibi Chibi is cute.

#26358 - 09/08/11 01:02 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Other examples of "Snaggletooth" girls in anime.

Alph (Nanoha) well this is obvious since she is a wolf-girl.

Excel (Excel Saga)

Haruko (Air) Adult snaggletooth

Kiyal (TTGL)

Lina Inverse (Slayers)

Misao (Lucky Star)

Nanako (Lucky Star) (Konata's Teacher) adult snaggletooth

Tsuruya (Haruhi Suzumiya)

Harunobu (Genshinken) Male snaggletooth (really rare)

#26360 - 09/08/11 02:24 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Does Lumiere from Kiddy Grade count?

Much as we might like to count Lumiere, I don't think we can count a centuries-old cyborg as a little girl. Plus, I think she uses her "particle" ability to keep that appearance, so she's cheating.

Click to reveal..
Check out the scene where she re-assembles herself and Eclair from particles if you want to see what I mean.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Kyon's little sister, or Skuld from "Ah, My Goddess".

Edited by Manhiem (09/08/11 02:27 PM)

#26364 - 09/08/11 05:37 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Does Lumiere from Kiddy Grade count?

Much as we might like to count Lumiere, I don't think we can count a centuries-old cyborg as a little girl. Plus, I think she uses her "particle" ability to keep that appearance, so she's cheating.

Click to reveal..
Check out the scene where she re-assembles herself and Eclair from particles if you want to see what I mean.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Kyon's little sister, or Skuld from "Ah, My Goddess".

Sure she does... Thanks for the reminder -> Kiddy Grade going onto the re-watch shelf

#26374 - 09/08/11 06:25 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Tsunami3k]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Tsunami3k
Alvis from Last Exile, hands down. She's just a sweet-natured kid through and through.
O.K. O.K. I'm about 1/2 way through Last Exile now. You weren't kidding. Alvis's cute factor is off the charts!

#26380 - 09/08/11 06:37 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Nanoha is cute.

#26382 - 09/08/11 06:43 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Are you referring to Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha? Is there any chance of that series and movie being made available?

Page 3 of 43 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.