Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 20 of 43 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#42884 - 09/30/12 12:42 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
That sure looks like borderline hentai to me.........!!!

Advertisement
#42888 - 09/30/12 01:11 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Yeah, if you're gonna put in a link to a picture like that, you really need to put a NSFW warning in your post. sweat

Edited by Manhiem (09/30/12 01:26 AM)

#42897 - 09/30/12 10:20 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Be careful with those pics...

smileThat's the Limit smile

*But I've seen worse posted here ( if that's what you want to call it )
where I was looking at them, and where they came from it said Ecchi*

But I understand your Postís
I could of said: "A little more Sexy then Sweet".
Or something like that.

Plus: The one marked as "This One" ( the 1st one )
Looked a couple years too old for the Topic, In retrospect.

#42898 - 09/30/12 10:30 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Yeah, if you're gonna put in a link to a picture like that, you really need to put a NSFW warning in your post. sweat

confused NSFW ?

#42902 - 09/30/12 11:19 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

It's an abbreviation for the term Not Safe For Work. It could be embarrassing, to say the least, if someone were perusing our forum while at work, and followed a link that lead to a picture like that. A lot of websites, such as Crunchyroll and ANN have taken to placing warnings on posts that lead to such pictures or videos. smile

Edited by Manhiem (09/30/12 11:25 AM)

#42903 - 09/30/12 11:32 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's an abbreviation for the term Not Safe For Work. It could be embarrassing, to day the least, if someone were perusing our forum while at work, and followed a link that lead to a picture like that. A lot of websites, such as Crunchyroll and ANN have taken to placing warnings on posts that lead to such pictures or videos. smile

Thanks Manhiem.
"Not Safe For Work", I like that, thanks for enlightening me.
( Iíve not worked since 1995, so Iím out of the loop on such things )

Question
I guess anything that one would call "Sexy" would fall into that category ????

#42904 - 09/30/12 11:40 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: BWBODDY]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Question???
Probably so. Certainly, it would only be fair to warn viewers about links that lead to pictures of shimapan, etc. However, the warning isn't just used for ecchi. The Answerman at ANN recently posted a link to a clip from "Black Heaven", and he labeled it NSFW because of language and obscene gestures. So, it really applies to anything that might be considered offensive in the work environment.

Edited by Manhiem (09/30/12 11:41 AM)

#42906 - 09/30/12 11:44 AM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Question???
Probably so. Certainly, it would only be fair to warn viewers about links that lead to pictures of shimapan, etc. However, the warning isn't just used for ecchi. The Answerman at ANN recently posted a link to a clip from "Black Heaven", and he labeled it NSFW because of language and obscene gestures. So, it really applies to anything that might be considered offensive in the work environment.

OIC , thanks for the info Manhiem smile

#42907 - 09/30/12 12:16 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
You should see the stuff I've got on my hard drives (and no-I'm not gonna show you here).

#42909 - 09/30/12 01:49 PM Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? [Re: zrdb]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: zrdb
You should see the stuff I've got on my hard drives (and no-I'm not gonna show you here).

Well, up until I received those replies about the post where I had posted
>>> This One <<< or >>> That One <<<
( donít worry, for those who care, theyíre not links this time )

I wouldnít of had any reservation about posting any of the pictures I have.
In fact Iíve posted pictures here that I thought were racier than the oneís in the
>>> This One <<< or >>> That One <<< Post.

I guess it all depends on who is looking at the PostĎs, how they feel about what was Posted
And if they feel like replying.

Iím sure, Iíve done the same thing.

Page 20 of 43 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.