?
Page 28 of 33 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 >
Topic Options
#47912 - 02/05/13 07:11 AM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: PetrifiedJello]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: PetrifiedJello
Aside from Dragonball (which has 1.2 trillion episodes to tell one story), most of my "unwatched" pile is actually my queue on CR. Every series I buy, I watch. I honestly can't understand how people can buy something and not watch it (gamers do the same thing: buy games but never finish them).

With streaming, there's so much, it's hard to keep up now! shocked
With me, it's that my eyes are bigger than my stomach; well not literally of course, especially not in my case. crazy Between preorders, old classics, and little gems; it's hard to keep up. I love solid media. So much anime, so little time. It doesn't help that I love film and television as well.

Advertisement
#47942 - 02/05/13 04:39 PM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: PetrifiedJello]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Aside from Dragonball (which has 1.2 trillion episodes to tell one story), most of my "unwatched" pile is actually my queue on CR. Every series I buy, I watch. I honestly can't understand how people can buy something and not watch it (gamers do the same thing: buy games but never finish them).

I can't tell you why exactly... Well I can, but you WILL laugh.
When I order anime, I don't watch the anime I have because I have the irrational fear that I'll run OUT of anime to watch.

Yeah, I know, it's a really stupid thing to think, (considering how big that pile is...) but I really do think that.
A little bit of insite to the mind of a crazy @$$ fangirl. smirk

#47962 - 02/06/13 06:01 AM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: J.E.S.]
PetrifiedJello Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Yeah, I know, it's a really stupid thing to think, (considering how big that pile is...) but I really do think that.

A little weird, but not stupid.

You'll come to realize there's a line to which, once met, can never be crossed. That line is when the collection becomes too big to watch.

If it takes about 6 hours to watch 13 episodes, the math starts to write itself. If you stream, this introduces the line that much faster.

There are still only 24 hours in a day, dang it. laugh

#48013 - 02/06/13 05:21 PM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: PetrifiedJello]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA

A little weird, but not stupid.

You'll come to realize there's a line to which, once met, can never be crossed. That line is when the collection becomes too big to watch.

If it takes about 6 hours to watch 13 episodes, the math starts to write itself. If you stream, this introduces the line that much faster.

There are still only 24 hours in a day, dang it. laugh

Thanks, I rather just be odd than stupid. smile

One way too save time that I find myself doing now is to skip the op and end theme if I don't like them.
I did it with Madlax and Rangnarok.
And if that doesn't work, well...
Then we'll have to watch it all in the 25th hour!
XD
I couldn't help myself.

#48019 - 02/06/13 06:38 PM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: J.E.S.]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.

I can't tell you why exactly... Well I can, but you WILL laugh.
When I order anime, I don't watch the anime I have because I have the irrational fear that I'll run OUT of anime to watch.

A little bit of insite to the mind of a crazy @$$ fangirl. smirk

I used to think like that but I realized that I get anime for the purpose of WATCHING IT-so that's what I do.

#48095 - 02/09/13 01:09 AM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: kiku]
ChaosBlade666 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

my "unwatched pile" consists of...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
elfen lied
princess ressurection
RahXephon
Fafner
Black Blood Brothers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yeah theres so many Qued shows i have on Crunchy as well that i just havent gotten around to i cant keep up eithr with all the media thats produced i feel like its almost a2nd full time job just keeping up with everything lol...

#48123 - 02/09/13 12:34 PM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: kiku]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Too big to list..... trust me. LOL

#48124 - 02/09/13 12:43 PM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: formerroadie]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: formerroadie
Too big to list..... trust me. LOL

As far as, never before seen ( by me ) Anime, it's 000 ...
But the "newer" and still unopened releases of Full Metal Panic seasons 1 & 2
are sitting on the "New" Anime Shelf.
As soon as FUMOFFU arrives I'm going to Condense the Titles
into one Case

#63573 - 01/19/14 08:00 AM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: kiku]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Sorry if I'm reviving a thread that's a bit dated, but I came across it and thought I'd add mine...

Birdy The Mighty: Decode
Geneshaft
Ghost in the Shell - Season 1
Heat Guy J
High School DXD
Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians
Infinite Ryvius
Infinite Stratos
Lupin the 3rd - Volumes 1-3, 8, 10, 15 - Waiting to get all 15 volumes before I watch
One Piece - Collections 1 & 2
Oniai
Robotech: Complete Collection
Rurouni Kenshin - Volumes 1-22 + Movies
Soul Eater
Twelve Kingdoms - Collection 1

Movies
My Neighbor Totoro
Nausica

Preorders
Fairy Tail: parts 8 & 9
Kamisama Kiss
Psycho-Pass

Edited by KyleMills (01/19/14 08:03 AM)

#63575 - 01/19/14 09:00 AM Re: "unwatched pile" [Re: KyleMills]
t-Roy Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Lancaster County, PA
I think it's great to revive a thread that's been stale a long time, especially if something relevent to the topic comes up - and in this case, its perfect sense to revive it, because a topic like this is something universal to everyone, a general topic that anyone can post in anytime, thus is never "outdated" at all!

Lol, I'm not even going to try put my unwatched pile in here, it would be too long - Since about May of last year, I've been concentrating on buying anime, and along with that, researching different series to see if I would like them and want to buy them - so I haven't had the time to actually watch a lot of series the whole way through yet. I probably have at least 30 series where I've seen the first 3 or 4 episodes, and liked them, but haven't had the time to finish any of them! Anime is a little overwhelming when you are still fairly new to it!

Wow, you haven't seen either Nausicaa and Totoro yet? Nausicaa is my most favorite Ghibli movie of all! The music is especially good. And although not one of my top ten Ghibli, everyone else seems to rave about Totoro, a very cute yet fairly emotional story.

And, you gotta get on that 12 Kingdoms series as well... cool

t-Roy's anime collection on FilmAF
t-Roy's FREYMAX 3D Theater

Page 28 of 33 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.