Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >
Topic Options
#40379 - 07/29/12 09:38 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Thank you very much smile I did have a good day yesterday! & today I plan on keeping it rolling by going to San Antonio Six Flags.

Advertisement
#40475 - 08/01/12 12:04 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I just finished Nintendo Power's latest expose on Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi's "Last Story" and I am officially stoked! The visuals are delicious. yummy Moreover; as with any Final Fantasy(esque?) game, the main protagonists sword simply has to be sweet... and sweet it is.

#40689 - 08/07/12 08:58 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Well... at about 185 hours, I finally did it. I beat Xenoblade Chronicles. It was the single greatest RPG I've ever played. The best part is: the 2nd playthrough lets you keep nearly everything! Here we go again!

#43900 - 10/29/12 01:49 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
I love the new final fantasy game. Im thinking about pre-ordering Lighting's return: Final Fantasy 13 if i have enough money by than. great game. kinda wish they continue making new WILD ARMS games and BREATH OF FIRE. oh well, we all dream.

#43914 - 10/29/12 09:16 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: shinjiyo]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Final Fantasy is a great series. I'm more familiar with renditions of the older titles like 3 through 9. I really struggled with eight though. I never did get the hang of it. I've got "Last Story" sitting on my shelf waiting for me to try it out. I'm very exctited, it's by Hironobu Sakaguchi of Final Fantasy fame. I would check it out, but I just can't stop playing Xenoblade Chronicles; which I've got about two hundred and ninety hours into.

#43970 - 10/29/12 10:40 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: kiku]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
last story? is that the one for the wii? I don't own a wii sadly. But if i remember correctly i think i saw that on youtube. looked pretty awesome. I also remember playing some of the old ff series when i was younger but never beaten any of them. I either got half way through or just started and quit. In the future i plan to play them all.

hmm final fantasy 8. heres a tip, you probably already notice this by now if not you'll soon later find out. The stronger you are, the stronger the monster are too and that also applies to GF. Its actually best if you dont level up at all. when you get the lamp from CID use it as soon as you get it. Fight diablo and junction that GF to some and try to make it learn this one skill (I forgot what its called) where you dont fight at all when walking.

#43973 - 10/29/12 11:22 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: shinjiyo]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Yup. Last Story is a Wii exclusive.

#44522 - 11/09/12 03:15 PM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Been playing tales of graces f and dragon quest 9 and both are high up on my favorite rpgs of all time. Big fan of final fantasy games and of course chrono trigger. Skyrim was also epic but many glitches. Hard to pick my favorite

#44634 - 11/11/12 09:33 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: dinkygreg]
sailormoon4ever Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: florida
Final fantasy x,x-2 and ix,kingdom hearts,and legend of zelda

#44642 - 11/11/12 11:04 AM Re: What's your favorite RPG game? [Re: sailormoon4ever]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

What's your favorite Legend Of Zelda game?

Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.