Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#21352 - 02/17/11 04:28 PM Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery!
nick Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Iowa

Play Now in a new window!

Download to this event in a new window with chapter marks and album art.
*QuickTime plugin required.

Enhanced Podcast (.m4a) Audio Only Podcast (.mp3)

Kyotofu and Nicole Bermensolo

Anime Today is back with a special podcast event to celebrate the upcoming release of the Antique Bakery anime series and the grand opening of its official site (antique.rightstuf.com!) Tune in for:

• A two-part phone interview with Nicole Bermensolo (owner of the Kyotofu Japanese Dessert Bar and Bakery);
  • A sneak preview of the content planned for the Antique Bakery site;
  • A sampling of sweet J-pop tracks from JapanFiles.com; and
  • The scoop on RightStuf.com's new sale on Blu-ray and DVD titles from Bandai Entertainment, the current contest for “I Love K-drama” gift packs from YA Entertainment, and more.

Edited by Christy (02/17/11 04:49 PM)

Advertisement
#21357 - 02/18/11 09:35 AM Re: Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery! [Re: nick]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
This is the first I've heard of the series, but it looks cute, judging from the trailer. Hmm... why does Alice B. Toklas come to mind?

#21702 - 03/25/11 04:21 AM Re: Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery! [Re: Stefanie]
shownoob Offline
UPSF Ensign

Oh yes !!

#21740 - 03/29/11 03:28 AM Re: Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery! [Re: shownoob]
AyameTan Offline
UPSF Ensign

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast. I can't wait for the next one (and for Antique Bakery to arrive on my doorstep). laugh

#21748 - 03/29/11 10:28 AM Re: Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery! [Re: AyameTan]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: AyameTan
I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast. I can't wait for the next one (and for Antique Bakery to arrive on my doorstep). laugh

It'll be a long wait, considering they are only making them for special occasions now.

Edited by joelgundam01 (03/29/11 10:29 AM)

#21763 - 03/31/11 12:42 AM Re: Anime Today 120: The Baking Event with KYOTOFU, Nicole Bermensolo and Antique Bakery! [Re: joelgundam01]
AyameTan Offline
UPSF Ensign

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: AyameTan

It'll be a long wait, considering they are only making them for special occasions now.

Still gonna be worth it though. smile I haven't heard an AnimeToday podcast I haven't enjoyed.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.