Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 2 of 68 < 1 2 3 4 ... 67 68 >
Topic Options
#113 - 04/19/08 10:02 PM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Gaming_Bum]
Tsunami3k Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Overland Park, KS
This is a neat idea for a thread. Perhaps I'll work up the nerve to post some shots of my collection in the future but it's not at its most photogenic right now. In the meantime, perhaps I can offer an image of a collection of a different sort:

Living Room Collection

In an attempt to quarantine my anime addiction to a single room in the house I engaged in a large-scale shelf building project in my den last June. The irony is as pictured and the dining room has remained the unofficial repository since. Oh well. What the heck do I need with a dining room anyway?

Advertisement
#114 - 04/19/08 10:30 PM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Gaming_Bum]
Sianspheric Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Canada, Quebec
Originally Posted By: Gaming_Bum
Originally Posted By: Sianspheric

Thanks ! You also have a nice collection wink !! About the the ROD picture that you mention, it's one of those pencil board that came with each DVD. I really love that pencil board so i've put it in a photo frame. If i remember correctly it was the one that came with the DVD 1 + Box.

Wow you're right, I totally forgot I had that pencil board. I'm so stealing your idea and I'm gonna frame once of my pencil boards too.

I buy those photo frame in Dollar stores like Dollar tree. The size is perfect for those pencil board and only it's only 1$ laugh

Edited by Sianspheric (04/19/08 10:30 PM)

#115 - 04/19/08 10:54 PM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Sianspheric]
Gaming_Bum Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

lol that's a lot of boxes Tsunami, some of those boxes are pretty big too. I love making huge orders, just to see how big of a box they send me.

And thanks sian, I'll probably stop by dollar tree soon.

#127 - 04/20/08 10:24 PM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Gaming_Bum]
flatfour Offline

#134 - 04/21/08 12:50 AM Re: DVD Collection [Re: flatfour]
Gaming_Bum Offline

lol Flatfour I just seen your collection at that other anime forum. Nice collection, and nice 30 pound weights

#135 - 04/21/08 07:00 AM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Gaming_Bum]
flatfour Offline

thanks its taken me 4 years to build it up, being in college sucks up way to much money. frown

#140 - 04/21/08 09:01 AM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Tsunami3k]
Battra92 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Mass
Originally Posted By: Tsunami3k
This is a neat idea for a thread. Perhaps I'll work up the nerve to post some shots of my collection in the future but it's not at its most photogenic right now. In the meantime, perhaps I can offer an image of a collection of a different sort:

Living Room Collection

In an attempt to quarantine my anime addiction to a single room in the house I engaged in a large-scale shelf building project in my den last June. The irony is as pictured and the dining room has remained the unofficial repository since. Oh well. What the heck do I need with a dining room anyway?

HAHAHA!

You know what's sad is my stack of boxes is a bigger mess than that. frown

#161 - 04/22/08 09:39 PM Re: DVD Collection [Re: flatfour]
Tsunami3k Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Overland Park, KS
So have you sent your photos to Shelf Life yet flatfour?

#165 - 04/23/08 05:55 AM Re: DVD Collection [Re: Tsunami3k]
flatfour Offline

nope i have no idea what shelf life is. i use flickr
edit: i figured out what you were talking about and submitted pics of my collection to them. I don't think its big enough to get published but by the end of summer it should be a whole lot bigger.

Edited by flatfour (04/23/08 07:21 AM)

#166 - 04/23/08 06:26 AM Re: DVD Collection [Re: flatfour]
Elaniel Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Coventry, UK
I'll try and post my collection pictures soon. I took a few years off anime (except for a few big big shows). I have no idea why I did, guess it was anime burnout and other things taken up my money and interests. I'm back with a vengeance now and going back and buying lots of shows I've missed and slowly building my collection again as well as rebuying some series that are re-released (IE: X Remix, Slayers, etc.).

My collection is nowhere near huge like lots of anime nuts are, but I think I have a good sized collection.

Page 2 of 68 < 1 2 3 4 ... 67 68 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.