Start Shopping! Cart
Page 312 of 658 < 1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 657 658 >
Topic Options
#47292 - 01/19/13 03:11 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Complete TV series

I am having a hard time rating this one, i absolutely loved it, one of the better titles i've seen in a while, for a dub from around 98-99, i'm genuinely surprised how great it was, Crispin Freeman is perfect in the role of Tylor, while i personally thought Josh Mosby who played Dom turned in a great underrated performance, i thought he was fantastic, wish he had a better career in Voice Over.

Not 1 bad episode in the entire series, everything was enjoyable from start to finish, Just like Full Metal Panic, i enjoyed the comedy episodes more than the action, but the action was great as well. I liked the fact that all the main characters had their time to shine, would have liked to see Jason to get a bit more screen time just because i love the fact that they put a serial killer in the show!

I honestly can't think of 1 problem i had with it. The Irresponsible Captain Tylor was just a flat out enjoyable show. I also loved reading the Linear Notes at the end of each episode. Think i'm gonna watch Black Lagoon next, then the Tylor OVA's.

Overall = Think i'm gonna give this one a 9.5/10, that can change to a full 10, depending on the replay value.

Than mark it up .5 becuase it's a great re-watch. grin

Gonna take your word on it! 10 out of 10 it is! Hope the OVA's are of the same quality.

Advertisement
#47293 - 01/19/13 03:17 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Please Twins!

Nice little show to watch when you want to relax, i enjoyed this one, nice to see Johnny Yong Bosch in another lead role as well.

Overall = 7 out of 10

Edited by KyleMills (01/19/13 03:17 AM)

#47303 - 01/19/13 03:42 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Johnny Youg Bosch-BARF!!!!

My Anime Bluray Collection

#47304 - 01/19/13 03:43 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I just Finished BLOOD C "The Complete Collection"

It may say Complete Collection, but it sure ended on a Note that screams 2nd Season.
And after going through the build up to the Last Two Episodes, I sure do want one.

#47311 - 01/19/13 05:40 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
I don't believe that you will ever see a second season of Blood-C. They capped it off with a movie that was released in Japanese theatres earlier this year.

I don't think I'd want a second season, either. It wasn't one of CLAMP's better efforts. frown

#47312 - 01/19/13 07:00 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
I don't believe that you will ever see a second season of Blood-C. They capped it off with a movie that was released in Japanese theatres earlier this year.

Correct! Even before the series aired in Japan, a movie was planned for the series' ending.

Oh and FYI BW, Funimation has already licensed the movie.

#47316 - 01/20/13 12:03 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Woohoo! Thanks for the good news joelgundam01!

#47318 - 01/20/13 12:53 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Finished up Shigurui: Death Frenzy today and I loved it. I would have liked to see the fight between the 2 main characters, but it didn't hamper my enjoyment.

#47322 - 01/20/13 07:44 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: Manhiem

Correct! Even before the series aired in Japan, a movie was planned for the series' ending.

Oh and FYI BW, Funimation has already licensed the movie.

Great! grin

#47342 - 01/20/13 07:28 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
formerroadie Offline
UPSF Commander

Loc: Texas... in other words, Hell
Just finished Aria: The Scarlet Ammo. Totally fun. Nothing deep here, but lots of Tsundere antics wink

Page 312 of 658 < 1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 657 658 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.