Start Shopping! Cart
Page 307 of 657 < 1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 656 657 >
Topic Options
#46897 - 01/08/13 10:16 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Miroyasha Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
Queen's Blade 2: The Evil Eye

Took me forever to finally watch it since i watched the first season over a year ago.

But all in all it was alright my only complaint would be is i hated to see my favorite characters from the first season get so little show time >.<

Advertisement
#46911 - 01/09/13 02:34 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
MM!... and a rather extreme short story.

#46912 - 01/09/13 05:02 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Voogie's Angel

Masami Obari character designs + a lightsword + a piggy bank shaped spaceship with a relationship with the main heroine and an undefined backstory = WTF... liked it.

#46916 - 01/09/13 07:32 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Voogie's Angel

Masami Obari character designs + a lightsword + a piggy bank shaped spaceship with a relationship with the main heroine and an undefined backstory = WTF... liked it.

Voogie's Angel is one the first Animes I bought back when I first started buying them

#46917 - 01/09/13 07:48 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Sister Princess - This title had a rough start, but got better with every episode and had a nice ending. The biggest grip that I had with the show was that you have 12 sisters that were introduced as stereotypes in the beginning. It was really hard to like some of them at first, but half of the show's 26 episodes focused on each sister individually, this gave them some much needed personality and by the end of the show I liked each one equally. B+

Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei - This was a fun little romantic comedy that I enjoyed quite a bit. I really liked the hook they used at the beginning. It really grabs the viewer's attention. B+

#46921 - 01/10/13 01:38 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Just curious, what did you think of the dub of Sister Princess?

I thought it was fun, especially with Luci being all British as Yotsuba.
Monica being kinda sexy, and Hillary being nice as usual.
At first I didn't realize that the girl who cooked all the time was the same voice who did Chiyo-Chan (Azumanga Daioh).

#46933 - 01/10/13 12:26 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: EricDent]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: EricDent

It was pretty good.

#46939 - 01/10/13 09:08 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: joelgundam01]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

It was pretty good.

I've heard better-but I've also heard far worse.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#46942 - 01/10/13 11:16 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
OK thanks for the comments.

Finished Blade of the Immortal.
It really bothers me when anime pulls stuff like this ending.
Media Blasters has two anime with non-endings (maybe more).
Berserk, and Blade of the Immortal.

It just leaves you hanging with Rin training to beat the main bad guy.
No closure of any sort.
Does she get revenge for him killing her parents?
Does she finally get the attention of Manji?
Go read the manga suckers!!!

Yeah, so definately not worth your time IMO.
Dull story, dull main characters, the villains are OK at best, and boy is the music awful.
Also it kept hinting at Manji possibly living in modern times (kept showing skyscrapers) due to his immortality. However it never actually showed it besides the opening & the commercial bumpers.

#46949 - 01/11/13 09:05 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: EricDent]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
[non-endings]
It just leaves you hanging with Rin training to beat the main bad guy.
No closure of any sort.
Does she get revenge for him killing her parents?
Does she finally get the attention of Manji?
Go read the manga suckers!!!

Well, I guess in these manga -> anime cases there are 3 options:
- make a non-ending anime and perhaps release a second season/series at a later date
- make an anime-original ending
- wait for the manga to (almost) finish before starting the creation of an anime
All 3 of those options are sure to annoy some people...
(AKA: a lose-lose situation for longer manga. Well, a "win" situation would be to produce manga fast enough, resulting in the anime never catching up to the manga before the manga finishes...)

Page 307 of 657 < 1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 656 657 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.