Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 291 of 545 < 1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 544 545 >
Topic Options
#45232 - 11/23/12 09:40 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
I just finished up Azumanga Daioh.......
Great little Anime, pure, basic, funny.. grin ..

My going to miss Osaka.. cry ..
It's OK B Dub... we all love Osaka too. She's just plain lovable.

Me-I like Miu from Strawberry Marshmallow better.

Advertisement
#45240 - 11/23/12 11:50 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Strawberry Marshmallow is beggin' for a rerelease.

#45281 - 11/25/12 12:08 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Round Rock, TX
Watched Sailor Victory.

Fun if a tad short, cute girls fighting in giant Ninja robots, it does have one brief nude scene. Felt like it wanted to be longer, but maybe ran out of $.

Overall it was a pretty decent show.

#45283 - 11/25/12 01:36 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I recall that it runs about 1 1/2 hours-way too long if you ask me.

#45290 - 11/25/12 01:08 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Round Rock, TX
Well it's only a 60 minute movie...

#45295 - 11/25/12 08:20 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Just finished Inucrapia (Inuyasha) The Final Act pt.1-I remember watching a couple of parts of the first 2 seasons on Toonami years ago and hating it because it was so repetitive and clinched-the story line here is actually quite involving as characters that survived seemingly forever are dyeing left and right. I never could find any good fansubs of it.

#45435 - 11/28/12 05:05 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Just finished two more, (go me smirk )

Kurenai

Gotta say thank you to kiku for prompting me to move this up the to watch list.
It was very good. smile
Little lost on the ending though.
Click to reveal..
If Murasaki is going to fight her father on removing the Okunoin, why is she cuddling with her dad at the end remenissing about her mom? Does that mean he really isn't going to fight her? That he really will disolve the Okunoin? Or this just a cease fire for now?

I'm dense like that.

Kimi Kiss

A pretty good teen drama, I liked the secondary arc more than the first. They just did too many stupid things with the main group( Mao, Kouichi, Yuumi) that I just couldn't stop rolling my eyes at. I prefered the second group's ( Kazuki, Futami, Sakino) story far more because it really felt it could have gone either way, yet you'd still cheer for ever really got together unlike the first group. Overall I thought it was a decent watch.

Off I go to try to conquer my backlog pile...
Wish me luck... smirk

#45440 - 11/28/12 05:36 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Just finished two more, (go me smirk )

Kurenai

Gotta say thank you to kiku for prompting me to move this up the to watch list.
It was very good. smile
Little lost on the ending though.
Click to reveal..
If Murasaki is going to fight her father on removing the Okunoin, why is she cuddling with her dad at the end remenissing about her mom? Does that mean he really isn't going to fight her? That he really will disolve the Okunoin? Or this just a cease fire for now?

I'm dense like that.
Your welcome J.E.S., Kurenai is a truly powerful anime. Don't beat yourself up, you're not dense. That's the beauty of anime; we are so often left to draw our own conclusions, much like so many great written stories and live action movies. I believe that it was more of an agreement than a dissolution. I believe that they agreed to disagree and vowed to reform the Okunoin with Murasaki at the helm. God Kurenai is heartwrenching! cry BTW is Benika kicka?? or what!?

#45445 - 11/28/12 07:18 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I just finished up Serial Experiments Lain.

Click to reveal..
I just wish that when she reset the World, she had stayed in it .. frown ..

#45446 - 11/28/12 07:24 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kakashi12210 Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
I just finished up Welcome to the N.H.K and I really enjoyed it.

Page 291 of 545 < 1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 544 545 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.