Start Shopping! Cart
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#14552 - 12/15/09 01:56 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
Alison Roberts Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Grimes, IA
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: Alison Roberts
Actually, today I'm coming to ask for a volunteer...
Could one person, who will be around during the New Year's weekend, remind me to post the 2010 suggestion thread?

Let's settle who it will be now, though, so I don't have 100+ DMs that weekend! wink

Sure! Do you want it in a PM or email? :P

Awesome! E-mail. I'll PM the address to you! smile Thanks!

Advertisement
#14553 - 12/15/09 04:05 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Alison Roberts]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Actually, today I'm coming to ask for a volunteer...
Could one person, who will be around during the New Year's weekend, remind me to post the 2010 suggestion thread?

Let's settle who it will be now, though, so I don't have 100+ DMs that weekend! wink

Sure! Do you want it in a PM or email? :P

Awesome! E-mail. I'll PM the address to you! smile Thanks!

No problem!

BTW, I was going to give a third option (Christmas card), but it would cost me in my end. grin

Edited by joelgundam01 (12/15/09 04:11 PM)

#14770 - 01/02/10 06:18 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
EF05_XEA Offline
UPSF Ensign

Some titles that Rightstuf/Nozomi should DEFINITELY check out: Toradora produced by J.C Staff, based on the popular Light novel series, [b]Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei( anime production done by Shaft, based on the best-selling manga that's been on the New York Times Best-seller list at least once:),
ef - a tale of memories and ef- a tale of melodies- it's already been said but just throwing it in there:) Anime production done by Shaft Amatsuki- Anime production done by Studio Deen( based on the popular manga series, GA-REI -zero- Anime Production done by AIC Spirits & asread( based on the manga but its a prequel and a really good one at that:), Kuroshitsuji- anime production done by A-1 Pictures, based on the popular manga series already licensed in America, titled: "Black Butler"( The manga already has a strong fanbase overseas, so surely it will become a best-seller:,) Skip Beat!- anime production done by Hal Film Maker,based on the popular manga series that's been on the New York Times best-seller a few times. Fans of a faithful adaption to this wonderful series will love the anime:), ] Hyakko: anime production done by Nippon Animation, it's a hilarious adaption of the manga series:)
[/b]

Edited by EF05_XEA (01/02/10 06:59 PM)

#14774 - 01/02/10 07:12 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: EF05_XEA]
EF05_XEA Offline
UPSF Ensign

Some more titles:)CANAAN- anime production done by P.A Works. Its Based on the scenario that the famous Kinoko Nasu( who also did Fate Stay/Night, Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime) wrote for the popular game:"428: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de", Bakemonogatari- anime production done by Shaft. Based on the popular light novel series written by Nisio Isin( author of also Zaregoto, Kimi ni Todoke-anime production done by Production I.G, based on the best-selling manga. Its truly a wonderful series and it has a strong growing fanbase well:), The Last one is Kara no Kyoukai- anime porduction done by Ufotable[/b
], based on the light novels written by [b]Kinoko Nasu:
)

Edited by EF05_XEA (01/02/10 07:18 PM)

#15605 - 02/26/10 09:30 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: EF05_XEA]
majinsteph Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Johnstown, PA
What I want most from Nozomi is the rest of To Heart. And I know it's probably not possible since Geneon/Funimation has the first seasons, but I would really love to see Kyo Kara Maoh Season 3 and Saiunkoku Season 2 too.

#16083 - 03/18/10 03:59 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: majinsteph]
Lady Darkstar Offline
UPSF Ensign

I would like to see Gakuen Alice Season 2 Liscensed by Nozomi considering they have Season 1 I was hoping to see it soon but there is no set release date for it in the US at this time I have seen many threads of Season 2 having been aired in Japan in 2008 and reports that season 2 would be released by April of 2010 but still I have seen no pre order for it. I hope that Nozomi can get the Second Season The Manga continues to roll out and I'm dieing to see it done as anime.

#16103 - 03/19/10 03:32 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Lady Darkstar]
Chalryn Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Walden, NY
How about Kure-nai?

It's actually somewhat "old" by now (the anime ran from April-June 2008 in Japan), and sadly, I haven't seen it get picked up by anyone.
...I doubt many people have even heard of it, though. ^^;

MAL: Currently Watching, Completed

#16104 - 03/19/10 04:29 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chalryn]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Chalryn
How about Kure-nai?

It's actually somewhat "old" by now (the anime ran from April-June 2008 in Japan), and sadly, I haven't seen it get picked up by anyone.

Not old in Nozomi's eyes. They rarely pick up the newest and latest titles. They usually wait for a few years for the licenses to get cheaper, before picking them up.

#16636 - 04/11/10 07:53 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: EF05_XEA]
boobooface301 Offline
UPSF Ensign

It would be sooo cool if Right Stuf were to license Skip Beat. The manga is really popular and I'm hoping for a second season to the popular anime.

#16864 - 04/21/10 06:20 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: boobooface301]
Hitobo Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: VA Beach
It's relatively new, but I'd love to see Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden)get licensed. Just think: you could make and sell 'Air King' t-shirts!

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.