Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#24211 - 07/31/11 06:41 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
One title that I would really love to see come up here is Banner of the Stars 3. It's only a two episode OVA, so a one disc release would take care of it.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, YES, YES, YES!!!... crazy laugh grin

P.S: But only if it's dubbed.

Advertisement
#24243 - 08/01/11 04:09 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: BWBODDY]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
One title that I would really love to see come up here is Banner of the Stars 3. It's only a two episode OVA, so a one disc release would take care of it.

I would like this title too. It would be nice to have the WHOLE series on dvd AND be completed. As joel said not only is it two eps but it would be an easy single disc release that would please many, many fans.

#24248 - 08/01/11 04:45 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: stargates]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: stargates
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY

I would like this title too. It would be nice to have the WHOLE series on dvd AND be completed. As joel said not only is it two eps but it would be an easy single disc release that would please many, many fans.

Quote:
an easy single disc release that would please many, many fans.
Yes it would but for this fan,,, Only if it was DUBBED grin

I just re-watched the trilogy (plus passage of the Stars OVA) a couple of days ago.

The “Bed Side” scene on the prison planet, when they first find Jinto half dead and Lafiel comes running in to be by his side… That always gets to me cry

#24716 - 08/11/11 07:51 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I (and a hell of a lot of other people) would love to see Kimagure Orange Road (tv series, ovas & movie) be re-released useing the remastered R2 dvds-seems to me it would be right up RS's alley seeing as they released the originial Dirty Pair tv series-HINT HINT Shawne Kleckner......!

#26666 - 09/13/11 08:59 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Serial Experiments Lain
When They Cry

#26677 - 09/14/11 01:00 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Tenjho Tenge

#28202 - 10/13/11 06:12 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Since for some odd reason Funimation did not get it (or maybe waiting for the dust to settle on the merger) how about this one?

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

This is a spin-off of the Tenchi series, and deals with a half-brother of Tenchi.

A dub would be awesome!

#28210 - 10/14/11 10:45 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: EricDent]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Since for some odd reason Funimation did not get it (or maybe waiting for the dust to settle on the merger) how about this one?

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

This is a spin-off of the Tenchi series, and deals with a half-brother of Tenchi.

A dub would be awesome!

Somehow I really can't see Rightstuf doing this.

#28254 - 10/17/11 08:46 PM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
A title i would like to see would be Hanasaku Iroha. Don't know if i mentioned it before, but this is one that i would like to see with a R1 license.

#28301 - 10/19/11 11:57 AM Re: Suggested anime for Right Stuf to license [Re: Chrisc]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

In addition to my repeated requests for a Strike Witches season 2 DVD release, I would like to see Shana rereleased on DVD. Supposedly there is also a second season (series?) and an OVA(s?).

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.