Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 4 of 981 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 980 981 >
Topic Options
#1275 - 06/26/08 07:27 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Going to re-watch Last Exile.

Advertisement
#1277 - 06/26/08 07:29 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
long time lurker Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: through the looking glass
It might not be one of the more popular titles out there but it is one of my faves. Deff in my top 20. I LOVE the music and mood of last exile.
And slowly, you'll come to realize. It's all as it should be. You can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a trade off. We could loose it all, but we'll go down fighting.

#1279 - 06/26/08 07:40 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: long time lurker]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Same here.

#1290 - 06/28/08 12:40 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
long time lurker Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: through the looking glass
my copy of The THIRD vol. 6 just showed up today. ROCK!!
And slowly, you'll come to realize. It's all as it should be. You can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a trade off. We could loose it all, but we'll go down fighting.

#1291 - 06/28/08 06:57 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: somewhere south of normal
Originally Posted By: stargates
Going to re-watch Last Exile.

i loved Last Exile (love Range Murata's artwork), the music was fabulous, and i LOVED Dios. he was my fav character.

and then the last dvd happened, and everything i loved about Last Exile was ruined. my poor Dios. i thought the ending was horrible, which subsequently ruined the series for me -.-

#1309 - 06/30/08 02:18 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
GuilewasNK Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Virginia
Right now I am watching Fighting Spirit (thanks to Rightstuf!) on my plasma screen, upscaled to 720p. It looks fantastic and the story is very engaging. I can't stand boxing in real life, but this show makes everything so interesting to watch.

I am also in the middle of Daphne in the Brilliant Blue and the movie Paprika.

2381 discs and counting... http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

#1324 - 07/01/08 07:56 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: GuilewasNK]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

Originally Posted By: GuilewasNK

i want to see Paprika bad, but i am waiting to buy it on Blu later this year when i get my Blu-Ray player ~drools~

#1329 - 07/01/08 04:49 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Paprika was pretty good. Just watched it this past weekend and enjoyed it again.

#1342 - 07/02/08 10:16 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
GuilewasNK Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Virginia
Originally Posted By: otakuden

i want to see Paprika bad, but i am waiting to buy it on Blu later this year when i get my Blu-Ray player ~drools~

My sister (who is a casual anime fan at best) saw it on cable a while back and enjoyed it. I told her I had the DVD but only saw a portion of it. I didn't want her to ruin the story for me, she has done that before unintentionally. crazy

Edited by GuilewasNK (07/02/08 10:26 AM)

2381 discs and counting... http://guilewasnk.filmaf.com/owned/anime

#1351 - 07/03/08 08:08 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: GuilewasNK]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

My sister (who is a casual anime fan at best) saw it on cable a while back and enjoyed it. I told her I had the DVD but only saw a portion of it. I didn't want her to ruin the story for me, she has done that before unintentionally. crazy

i used to hunt down spoilers like crazy on almost all anime i watched back in the day. now though, i like the suspense of not knowing. i will peruse when i want more depth to various symbols and references, but i don't actively seek out story spoilers anymore. in fact, i rather don't like it when someone spoiles something for me, but sometimes i guess it can't be helped.

Page 4 of 981 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 980 981 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.