Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#19877 - 10/25/10 09:12 AM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Gevin]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
Considering how many A-movies are now available for $10 on Blu-ray, it's getting hard to justify buying B-movies for $20 and up, regardless of whether they're domestic or import releases. I still pay a lot for some of the imports out of Honk Kong, but those are Chinese A-movies, and easier to justify than intentionally bad Japanese violence fests.

Still, I do want to see those two... just not sure if I want to pay that much.

Advertisement
#19914 - 10/26/10 07:40 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Stefanie]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Robogeisha ought to deliver big.
My expectations were never extremely high for VG vs FG

#19920 - 10/27/10 10:51 AM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Gevin]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I'll wait for the official Gevin report on Robogeisha.

#19926 - 10/27/10 04:18 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Stefanie]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

I expect it to be on par with Machine Girl, if not exceeding.
What I want to know is when does Mutant Squad( ,... Or Mutant Girl Squad?) hit shelves? ..or hit online for preordering?

#19964 - 10/29/10 10:30 AM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Gevin]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
I guess I totally forgot that this section of the board exsited.
Back when I bought all that stuff for 99 cents each at Hastings, I got:

Kitaro
47 Ronin
Kaiju Big Battel Shocking Truth

#19965 - 10/29/10 11:07 AM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: EricDent]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

47 Ronin - the 1947 version? If so, nice. smile

#20022 - 11/02/10 12:12 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Stefanie]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Sorry I forgot to mention it is Kon Ichikawa's 47 Ronin from 1994.

Just to let you guys know I am a frequent contributor to GameFAQs, and have won a couple of FAQ Bounties, and even a couple of FAQ of the Month. Apparently the compitition is a bit slim these days, since I just won another FAQ of the Month Contest for my Walkthrough of LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 for the DS (there is NO strategy guide for the DS version, so you have to write these from scratch). I personally have done ALL of the "adventure" type LEGO game walkthroughs for the DS (LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga, LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2, and LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4.) I will probably do the upcoming LEGO Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars, as well as LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 for DS.

I got a $60 Amazon Gift Card, and bought the more recent re-releases of the Gamera movies (that I mentioned before being hard to find in the store). I have about $9 left on the gift card, but will probably save it until Christmas (I have a really good chance of getting more gift cards).

#20025 - 11/02/10 12:57 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: EricDent]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Congrats. Those guides require a lot of work.

#20265 - 11/20/10 12:56 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: Stefanie]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
I was looking into getting Assault Girls, but the reviews that i've been reading on it don't look all that promising. You would think that something from Oshii would be a decent watch with good reviews, but this one so far seems to stink to high heaven from what the fans have been saying.

#20270 - 11/20/10 03:46 PM Re: What are your most recent purchases? [Re: stargates]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

My expectations were always low for this title.
I ordered Assault Girls out of curiosity, but I expect little. The trailer looks absolutely horrible & the film looks basically like a less serious/action packed remake of Avalon (which was good, if a tad slow).

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.