Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 3 of 885 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 884 885 >
Topic Options
#1113 - 06/16/08 08:59 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: somewhere south of normal
Originally Posted By: stargates
Started GITS-TV. Haven't seen that for awhile. Also going to watch AMG-movie ( need my Belldandy blush).

for me, it's all about Urd smile
AMG is a like/dislike relationship for me. i really enjoy the majority of the characters, but after a while, keiichi and belldandy's relationship really starts to drive me up the wall. either make it official and get on with it, or break up, or let the other characters take over the show.

ironically, i really really enjoyed the mini goddesses anime cause it was short, cute, fun fluff with almost no K&B merry-go-round.

of kosuke fujishima's works, i enjoy YUA best, and thankfully, the nakajima and miyuki relationship is more of a side gag then anything else.

Edited by otakuden (06/16/08 05:50 PM)

Advertisement
#1116 - 06/16/08 01:13 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
long time lurker Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Loc: through the looking glass
My feelings exactly on AMG. I watched the first season pretty fast and loved it. After I started watching the 2nd season it just became harder and harder to find myself motivated to stick in the next DVD because it was the same thing over and over and over and over. I still have not opened up vol 5 or 6
And slowly, you'll come to realize. It's all as it should be. You can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a trade off. We could loose it all, but we'll go down fighting.

#1123 - 06/17/08 08:08 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
crawlspace Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Not counting preorders for things not yet released...

Recently completed:
-Stellvia
-El Cazador de la Bruja
-Princess, Princess (which was hilarious, btw)
-Kashimashi

Watching as the Discs come in:
-Strawberry Panic
-Kyoshiro

In the Que:
-Simoun
-Cowboy Bebop (multiple rewatch for me, trying to get my better half past episode 2...)

#1164 - 06/19/08 12:41 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: otakuden
Started GITS-TV. Haven't seen that for awhile. Also going to watch AMG-movie ( need my Belldandy blush).

for me, it's all about Urd smile

You like trouble, huh? laugh (kidding)
True she does add a little spice to the show. Though i love the show, i have to agree they should move Bell and Keiichi's relationship forward a little more.
Also NEED MORE Lind eps. FIghting Wings OVA wasn't enough!! cry (now THERE'S a goddess)

#1182 - 06/20/08 06:57 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

You like trouble, huh? laugh (kidding)

well, i do have a tshirt that says "trouble finds me" which is pretty much true. i dun want nor look for it, but somehow the s**t finds its way to my fan :P

just watched yet another cliffhanger episode of Mnemosyne. augh! O_O now i gotta wait another month for the next episode. good crack though smile

i'm also on disc 3 of GoLion collection 1 and disc 3 of rewatching Slayers Try for the nth time. w00t!

#1216 - 06/22/08 02:39 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
zetagod Offline
UPSF Ensign

Last night for me was xxxHolic Volume 3 and Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs. My next day off I think it will be Blood+ disc 3 and hopefully Kujiun Vol 2. One of these days I will have to finish Rayearth 2.

#1223 - 06/23/08 08:50 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: zetagod]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

Originally Posted By: zetagod
Last night for me was xxxHolic Volume 3 and Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs. My next day off I think it will be Blood+ disc 3 and hopefully Kujiun Vol 2. One of these days I will have to finish Rayearth 2.

how is the new Futurama movie? good?

i'm a huge CLAMP whore, and MKR is one of my fav classic CLAMP works. i love both seasons, though i would say season 1 is my fav of the two.

#1231 - 06/23/08 05:10 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: otakuden]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Watching Lain, Emma, Requiem from the Darkness.

#1233 - 06/23/08 06:43 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
adamelekid Offline
UPSF Ensign

currently in my player is cardcaptor sakura movie 2, then i got the tenchi universe series to watch also i just bought all 200 episodes of sailor moon.... fun for me i guess..

#1234 - 06/23/08 07:11 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: adamelekid]
otakuden Offline
UPSF Captain

Originally Posted By: adamelekid
also i just bought all 200 episodes of sailor moon.... fun for me i guess..

mm... sailor moon good smile
after i finish my Slayers rewatch, it may just be time for a BSSM marathon/rewatch. dun forget the movies and OVAs/Specials too. and maybe after BSSM, PGSM for the ultimate Sailor Moon marathon.

Page 3 of 885 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 884 885 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.