In the hustle and bustle of this world we live in, it's altogether too infrequent that we step back for a second (much less a minute) and take a breath. On this dreary day, I'm enjoying a freshly ground, brewed, and pressed hot and steaming cup of Peruvian coffee. It didn't cost me a lot of money, but it really takes the edge off of the wet & cold outside. Yesterday I met with an old friend and we went out for Asian. I enjoyed my meal with chopsticks, and my conversation with surprisingly good Oolong dinner tea. I think it was Oolong anyhow. Tea with dinner is actually quite good for not only digestion, but enjoyment as well. I just sat back, looked out the window, sipped my tea, and soaked up the wisdom my buddy imparted to me; kidding...or am I. I have a little time to post today, and I'm thankful for that as well. We (all of us) keep so busy all the time. It's as if I we're trying desperately to hurry up and age. "Quick, spend all your time making money so you can spend it all on medical bills as you get older." This tenet is ever present, but I refuse to let it get me down. It's bad for the soul. If you can turn off all the negative stimuli surrounding you (stress, media, etc..) for just a moment, you just might be able to step back and realize how beautiful this world is once in a blue moon.