Fantastic news that Nozomi have now licensed Utena (I've been hoping they'd rescue it for a while now), and that it will be produced from the remastered DVDs in Japan (which will hopefully be a significant quality improvement from the Central Park Media versions - especially the first third of the series).

I am curious on the translations for the release;

1) Will the subtitles for the release be newly translated or will this release recycle the Central Park Media subtitles (which had some issues) and
2) would it be possible to offer a choice of sub track as with Maria Watches Over Us (which was a great addition, thank-you!) - and have an option to leave the honorifics in-tact? This can be quite important in Utena, as the CPM subtitles were translating both -san and -sama as "Miss" and this can make some lines confusing, as well reducing the significance when a character switches. The CPM subtitles also had issues with terms like senpai which lead to some horribly clunky lines...

But ... great license choice, and I will definitely pre-order the series once it's listed!