Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ 5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KyleMills Letter to Momo Front - http://i61.tinypic.com/6zyb1l.jpg Discs - http://i57.tinypic.com/2mkxet.jpg Special artcards - http://i60.tinypic.com/ibgjfn.jpg aw, for Momo they put the cool disc graphics on the DVD - the BD
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ Today at 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: EricDentNot really "finished" (until Tuesday that is) but I did complete all the Hellsing Ultimate episodes that are currently dubbed. BTW the lady that plays Seres is cute. Also Crispin is loved by the ladies... Watc
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ Today at 12:47 AM

Bottle Fairy (first disc) OMG!!! THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE & FUN!!! Sorry about that! This is the first time I have ever seen it, and it's really fun! Definate keeper for sure! BTW even though they give out different names (for the dub actors) it'
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyHmm, looks like they're breaking my order up - I got Bayonetta, Hellsing 3 and Momo all on one pre-order... Bayonetta is shipping now, Momo is Reserved but is not going out with Bayonetta, and Hellsing is still on order bec
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuI just watched Tokyo Shock's Grotesque… and it was. And now, for something completely different; I'm watching Airwolf. OMG, I loved Airwolf back when it use to air on TV Yep… me too.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by Toddler Naruto @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

I've started playing Prototype 2 (PS3), I just completed Mission 05: Operation Fly Trap.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.The RC car. Kurumi's pre-order just opened today. I can live without the RC car Miku. Kurumi on the other hand, I need. Did you see her clock eye?!?!
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: SEARCH not working for Anime 18+ Animes by FuniCruncher @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

I don't even see the left column in my search results.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by SwatKat90 @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: EricDentAs for the Macross news, don't hold your breath waiting for a USA release. If you see any copies of Macross Plus, Macross II: Lovers Again, or SDF Macross at a used store make sure to grab them.
Jump to new posts Re: Searchable Specials on the Website? by FuniCruncher @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

That url takes me to a page that says: "404 Error - Missing Content Please return to our home page, or try again by loading the URL in your browser."
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentYeah it's the Pioneer/Genenon show. The other (more recent) anime is called Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East. This is Hakkenden: The Legend of the Dog Warriors While I liked Samurai 7, I didn't like Peacemaker. I like
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

It's was so damn long ago that I got Bottle Fairys I almost forgot I had it-I have the UK Manga release of New Dominion Tank Police.
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 10/23 - Magi: The Minion of Magic by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Time for another dose of weekly specials! I tossed on a bunch of the Fairy Tail sets to make it easier for anyone to catch up to the latest releases, and of course there's Sentai's February schedule, just added yesterday and all on sale. Is Space Bro
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Jingravesjust started my move into getting ultimate muscle bought the cheap ones up to 10 now I have to get the expensive/semi-expensive 4. pain in the butt. Wish I could barter with someone for the expensive ones. You can pat
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: seviAdopted a new 6 week old orange and white male kitten this weekend named Tim. Chi is slowly getting used to him or at least she's not scared of him anymore. He doesn't like it when I use the iPad ar
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 10/22/14 01:11 PM

Mortal Kombat: Legacy (2011) -- Blu-ray Mortal Kombat: Legacy II (2013) -- Blu-ray Still In Box: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete 1st Season - Blu-ray X-Men: Days of Future Past - Blu-ray
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by BWBODDY @ 10/22/14 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI sold some unwanted Anime ( and some Live Action ) DVD/BD to fye today and got back $265.08 .. Oh and I ended up making a profit off of Sankarea: Undying Love. I bought it for under $10 and fye gave me $16.25 for it
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ 10/22/14 08:20 AM

Pokémon Adventures box set 3 Kamagura 1-6 Limit 1-6 Some Durarara manga random 4 of the 8 that are out.
Forum Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: RSS Feed not working by TroyR @ 10/21/14 05:01 PM

Hi Joel, the rss feeds are down at least for a few months while we do some work behind the scenes. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on things.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by kiku @ 10/20/14 11:56 PM

Don't skip the credits in the final episode of Yu Sibu.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by EricDent @ 10/20/14 01:03 PM

Non-anime Godzilla The Series (based on the 1998 movie) has a stackpack in the recent Mill Creek full collection release. It's only 4 discs, but it's still annoying.
Quote:Contest page is broken. It takes me to an expired contest. Also, as I posted here, you're RSS news feed is down. Can someone please fix these? Or should I just send an email directly to Shawne. Hey Joel, Sevi - RSS feeds are down tempora
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Dying for a cup! Die! Die! by Jingraves @ 10/20/14 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: Cheap OneI figured you was talking about some type of coffee. But the word looked like kouhai, so I just had to throw out the anime joke. Oh, ok, now I get what you were thinking... Lol... I almost pu
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: NNA (news non anime) by t-Roy @ 10/19/14 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuI saw this interesting lil' tidbit at ANN: RE 6th film & TV to follow. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, can't wait ! I've loved Milla Jovovich ever since The 5th Element Haha! Who h
5 Points Pictures General Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Licensing Suggestions / Requests ^•^ by CheechMonger @ 10/19/14 01:07 PM

Any consideration of licensing Tazza: The Hidden Card for a release, the sequel to Tazza: The High Rollers that you had previously released? I, for one, enjoyed the original and would love the opportunity to see the follow-up film.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.