Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by BWBODDY @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOne of my favorites! I can't wait for the Woman Called Fujiko Mine sequel film to be brought over to the states. I was lucky to find both first and final hauls for $60.00, nearly brand new There's going to be a Fujik
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by formerroadie @ 11 minutes 1 second ago

I dream of Goodsmile making a Sasha nendoroid. A hand with a little potato and then a small bag of potatoes with her. That would rock! I paid for my Rin Tohsaka and she has been shipped. I really need to open all my nendos and get them set up
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by Animelvr2 @ 31 minutes 24 seconds ago

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CARDCAPTOR SAKURA! Has anyone heard of the A Letter to Momo movie available for pre-order on Rightstuf right now? I'm surprised there was no official announcement. (Or maybe I just missed it.)
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Today at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku[b] Roberta's Blood Trail is the Serenity to Black Lagoon's Firefly. Wow, that's good comparison, and I have to 2nd it.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ Today at 04:24 PM

Lone Survivor Blu-ray
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by zrdb @ Today at 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: Katana6I have the limited edition version of Kill La Kill, but I haven't watched it yet. As far as shows I watched that were produced by Gainax, I am a Neon Genesis Evang
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ Today at 03:32 PM

What I got today and yesterday- TA DAH!! Dark Green Carpet TM@2010.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by kiku @ Today at 09:36 AM

It could be true that they're not as up to snuff in the notebook computer department, but then again; notebook computers have a habit of being semi disposable as a rule from what I hear. I would like to note however that pretty much everyone that I
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by kiku @ Today at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Kaiju Any thoughts on Bodacious Space Pirates? I see it is at a low price but I have read pretty mixed reviews on it. I also very much enjoyed Bodacious Space Pirates.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6@mazon sucks, they also love using those crappy padded envelopes to ship out DVD's and Blu-Ray discs. Why don't they just use the boxes they used to use? Sorry I am ranting off topic. Trade you the even crappier boxes w
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by betaray fangirl @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSeries I'm watching this summer: The Witches of East End Season 2 The Strain Season 1 And I'm recording The Almighty Johnsons Season 1 (but haven't watched it yet). Also watching The Strain. Pretty good so far in compari
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Hmmm, I might just pick this one up then when I have the funds. Thanks for the input.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Manga you want to see licensed? by sevi @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: seviAlthough, considering how long Viz has been around, I wouldn't say they've dropped that many titles. The only ones I can think of are Kurohime, Gintama, Shakugan no Shana and Katekyo Hitman
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by RosexRevolution @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Just read all six volumes of Demon Love Spell I liked it well enough, the interactions between the two leads are similar to the two leads in the author's other series, Ai Ore!. I don't know if I'll ever read it again, but it was a nice way to spend
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sailor Moon 2014 dub cast, which do you like better? by RosexRevolution @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

I never watched Sailor Moon when it aired in the US, so I'm just glad that I'll finally be able to watch it.
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Cheap One @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Omamori Himari Vol 12 has shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by CheechMonger @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Noblesse ObligeDang Cheech, that's a pretty hefty order! I like how you pretty much ordered from every conceivable genre :)P. I don't see a lot of manga readers with such varied tastes. You gotta be pretty mature and open-minded
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: My 160GB PS3 Won't Play Games by Toddler Naruto @ 07/21/14 02:16 PM

I had a RL friend take a look at my PS3, and it seems that it is indeed the bluray laser that's malfunctioning, not the bluray drive, DVD laser, or anything else. I plan on having him repair it, as soon as I can save up $30 Amazon in August to buy t
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ 07/21/14 01:58 AM

From what I saw of just the first episode, Space Dandy is going to be on my "to buy" list as soon as it comes out! Watched the first disc of Glass Maiden (which is also called Crystal Blaze). One part detective story, one part Sci-Fi, and
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by zrdb @ 07/20/14 08:15 PM

Don't skip the ending of the last Kiddy Grade episode-there's a short epilogue there.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Supermutant @ 07/20/14 05:41 PM

As part of Best Buy Sale: Mario Golf: World Tour (Nintendo 3DS) Tomodachi Life (Nintendo 3DS) Also got recently Wolf Among Us, Watch Dogs DLC, Strider (Free on PS+), Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Free on XBox Gold Games).
Other Asian Entertainment
Picked up some martial arts films on eBay: Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre The Sentimental Swordsman Return of the Sentimental Swordsman The Victim The Warrior from Shaolin
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by CheechMonger @ 07/20/14 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuI had Heart's Dreamboat Annie on cassette. I played that one until it wore out. I had it, too. I've been a fan of theirs for many years. It's amazing that not only are they still putting out great music, but that Ann Wils
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Books You're Currently Reading? by BWBODDY @ 07/18/14 03:46 PM

I'm still reading...... .......................... E=MC2 A Biography of the Worlds most Famous Equation ................ by David Bodanis Well to be accurate I finished it and started over, I didn't have must left to read when I Posted about read
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon and Yen Press: The Dispute by J.E.S. @ 07/18/14 03:10 PM

@ Sevi I see now, thanks for informing me. Yeah, I'm not to happy with Amazon as of late(for various reasons.) But that's just stupid on their part. That's why I'm trying to wean myself off of using them. If I could find a place better than them fo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.