Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ Today at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY.......... Freezing Vibration .......... Starting it now ... Wow So far they're not holding anything back at all ! ... Me likey, me likey a lot ! ...
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by EricDent @ Today at 02:37 AM

Now up to season 4 of Red Dwarf. It's rather easy to blast through these seasons, since most of them only have 6 episodes. Fun episodes include: The episode where Cat has a dream about a fun musical number called "Tongue Tied" (they have
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Today at 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuMuv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Despite there being very little focus on the Beta in the second collection, it was very enjoyable. Some very interesting points were touched on, such as how political party conflict can c
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Zen @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Won today on eBay: Shakugan no Shana Season 1 BD/DVD (used, the original combo release - not the SAVE version) Darker Than Black Season 1 Anime Classics DVD (new with slipcover for $17.99 - that even beats RS's Holiday sale price by $2!)
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by sevi @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Deadman Wonderland vols. 6-8 Resident Evil: The Marhawa Desire vol.3
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.I think then that means just keep this one then? Fine by me. :/<snip>I don't think that your other figure topics idea was a bad idea. I was just sayin' how much
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Bought and assembled another cheap media shelf, to sustain my burgeoning collection.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: sloner52not sure if anyone mentioned it but Sentai Filmworks Licensed "Vampire Hunter D"..... hopefully they put it on bluray ... would go nicely with the bluray
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Zen @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Kaze no Stigma complete series DVD (thinpack, used, will switch out the discs with the ones from my volumes 1 & 2 since mine are in slightly better condition and I know they work, and sell these newly obtained discs in those cases) Ultra Maniac v
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by zrdb @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuSeriously… why do we not yet have Nichijou - My Ordinary Life yet? You can import it from Australia like I did.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Chalryn @ 04/17/15 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ZenAtelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk for PS3 This is only the second video game I have ever bought, the only other being Persona 4 Arena (also for PS3), which I have yet to even play. (I love the soundtrack though!)Glad to
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chalryn @ 04/17/15 11:00 PM

Still Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, although I'm right at the end now. I'm always amazed by how these games can make you feel like you're completely dominating with all the crazy items you've made for your characters, and then
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by kiku @ 04/17/15 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentSo how was that Oni Ai show? You know that one Funimation got and did NOT dub? Just curious since it's gonna be a SAVE soon (still no dub, even though it lists it having one on the "river" site). Great art. G
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Zen @ 04/17/15 08:27 PM

Secretary's Job? came a couple days ago, and today came Code Geass Queen v 3 and Alone in my King's Harem (a very good read by the way, I'm slow but I finished it in a half hour, the storytelling is phrased like a fairy tail for all but the last stor
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by BWBODDY @ 04/17/15 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ZenI apologize to everyone about revealing some very personal things. More than anything, it was more of an opportunity to get it out of me because I don't talk about this kind of thing a lot (my crash or my views on religion).
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ 04/17/15 07:06 PM

Kaleido Star (and Stage) are 2 of my favorite Junichi Sato series.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How do you determine what anime to buy? by skaterballer @ 04/17/15 05:07 PM

I kick it up a notch by going to the anime section, closing my eyes, grabbing something, going through the register (still without looking at it), throwing away the receipt, so as to not go back on it when I finally take a look at what I grabbed. OK
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 4/17 - Shonen Sale! by RightStufTanukiMinion @ 04/17/15 10:42 AM

Looking for epic battles? Want to witness a fantastic journey? Embark on an adventure of your own by exploring this week's new specials, featuring select Shonen titles! Whether you want to face a colossal challenge with Attack on Titan, sail the high
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by kiku @ 04/17/15 10:34 AM

Ask Sentai #5 is up.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by t-Roy @ 04/16/15 10:22 PM

I received three David Arkenstone CDs (New Age) in the mail today, they were being discontinued on a music website so I got them for like $5-$6 each - and one of them is a 3 disc set, with 2 CDs and a DVD. An interesting note about that set - the tw
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Originally Posted By: PsychoStreakIs the Blu-Ray version going to be released or is it just the DVD? Just DVD.
Originally Posted By: ZenOriginally Posted By: JingravesI made one, and I'm following you. Fair warning that pretty much all of what I reblog is moe anime gifs, fanart, cats, Japanese food and scenery, and a mix of shojo and hardcore yaoi manga cap
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Comfort Food by Jingraves @ 04/16/15 11:37 AM

I do know one little trick if you like sushi. If you pick a sushi roll that is named after the place you went, it is usually a sweetish/ regular roll.
Jump to new posts Re: Help Jin with his Room by Jingraves @ 04/16/15 11:11 AM

Sorry it took so long guys, got it on here now. So any suggestions for some furniture or layout ideas. I have another bookshelf with One Piece on it and about another book case full I will have to add.
Forum Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crash course by kiku @ 04/16/15 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: JingravesOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: JingravesHow do you insert an image if it is in the computer? Personally, I just don't… buuut, I believe that most people here at the forum upload said pictures to an imag
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.