Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ 12 minutes 5 seconds ago

Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary Blu-ray arrived yesterday. It has a nice holofoil slip; I took this photo without a flash and at just the right angle, so as to accentuate the rainbow colors in the holofoil... Ooo, pretty!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts I am Writing New Anime Stories - Would you Watch THESE by OutCastN715 @ 17 minutes 35 seconds ago

I am Writing Fan-Fiction Stories, My Friends tell me I am an excellent Writer & told me I should share my stories & Ideas with others. They also told me they would make excellent DVD Anime series being Sequels to them. My Friends were impres
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ Today at 05:30 PM

I'm surprised that I was able to start and finish Disc 1 of Ghost Hound yesterday. The South Park Marathon is really cutting into my Anime viewing this weekend. If an episode I want to watch comes on I watch Ghost Hound during the commercial breaks.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Today at 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMills I agree with you Kiku, I love finding those hidden gems like Gun X Sword or Mars Daybreak. I watched the first 2 episodes and am digging it so far, so I will.press on! Mars Daybreak is a Gem, it's got the right amou
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by dragonkitty9 @ Today at 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYHAPPY BIRTHDAY to you DRAGONKITTY ! Thank you!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Intro/Outro by No Comment @ Today at 01:35 PM

The English ending song for the Fatal Fury Movie is incredibly cheesy, but at the same time really catchy.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Today at 01:14 PM

Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary Blu-ray arrived Yesterday - forgot to check the mailbox so only found it today, lol... it has a nice holofoil slip.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Today at 11:15 AM

You don't want me saying such things then stop bringing up how much you hate BL. If I said the crap you do about your precious yuri you'd be having a hissy fit. And by the way, you don't know me either so don't presume to know my "philosophies&q
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Well That Was Weird by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyYesterday I was eating a piece of blueberry pie at suppertime, for dessert - and a big juicy blob of the blueberry pie filling fell off my fork and right onto the front of my shirt. But, lucky for me... it was a dark purp
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

.......... DVD CASES .......... I was running very low on some DVD Cases ( 2, 4, 8, 12, 14 capacity ) so I Ordered some more … I Ordered everything except the 2 Disc Case’s from Checkout.Com, I preferred the 2 Disc Cases in-stock over at Shop4tech.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Collection by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: No CommentOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYMany of you know I put all Anime that consists of 1 or 2 Disc's into "Anime Collection" Cases in order to conserve space I decided to do a little Re-Organizing …. My "ANIME
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by zrdb @ 09/19/14 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyWell, if I were to ever bother to replace my Allison & Lilia case, I would try to find one the same thickness as the crappack, so I could just transfer the original cover sheet over to it, without having to make my own.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by joelgundam01 @ 09/18/14 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneDOA Dimensions is fun. Was a huge reason for my original 3DS purchase, but I rarely play it now since DOA5/DOA5U is so different. For me, it's part nostalgia (same look and feel as DOA2) and to get the rest of the stor
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 9/18 - OMG It's an NISA sale! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 09/18/14 03:10 PM

What? Our first ever NISA sale? It's true! Yes, it's on select items (and bundles!) only, but baby steps. And a few of the titles that aren't included in the sale are in the weekly specials, so can you even complain? (Don't answer that, internet.) On
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ 09/18/14 12:16 PM

Sevi send me some
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ 09/17/14 02:36 PM

Just ordered: One Piece box sets of 23 (both) Naruto 61-68 Bleach 61-63 Part are just pre orders so I gotta wait, but I have gotten them set at least.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by Jingraves @ 09/17/14 08:12 AM

That show is great Fear Itself, along with Masters of Horror, and some of the other compilations like them.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by zrdb @ 09/16/14 10:47 PM

Audio-schmadio-if it's a subbed only disc you don't have to worry about the default language.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by EricDent @ 09/16/14 07:27 PM

Watched Rebirth of Mothra 2 & 3. 2: has a cute fuzzball that heals people by peeing on them, and Mothra somehow turns into a flying fish to beat the monster Degarla. 3: King Ghidorah shows up and takes a bunch of kids, Mothra goes to the past s
Yen Press doesn't seem to be too big into re-releasing titles in omnibus form. HOTD had the colored versions to sweeten the deal. So far Triage X has no such thing in Japan. Now we might see them appear around the anime. Then allowing Yen Press to re
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ 09/15/14 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOk, um, well, uh - that's why I didn't capitalize "figma," as I wasn't referring to the brand name. Now that you've berated me and made me cry, I need a "kleenex"... You mean tissue? (I'm the on
Jump to new posts Re: New Manga to Read by Jingraves @ 09/15/14 04:21 PM

After I get them we can read it together, haha.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by joelgundam01 @ 09/15/14 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuWith the 3rd and final OAV of Squid Girl being aired, is there any hope that we will get this series in it's entirety for home video release? Not very likely! MB said that the sales on the first season were really poor a
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by Jingraves @ 09/15/14 09:14 AM

Can't remember the name but there is a Vitamin that you can take that makes you douse, I think its a root, but you can take that it should help out some with sleeping in foreign beds. Woot, can watch all the anime you want over there.
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What… is… this? by Jingraves @ 09/15/14 08:57 AM

thanks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.