Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by KyleMills @ 3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: t-Royheh, this is why subs are always better... How naive my friend... how naive... it bums me out that you don't give dubs a chance. I just don't understand it, especially with how good today's standards of dubs are
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by oldcharlie55 @ 23 minutes 58 seconds ago

It's amazing how I find ways to spend money online. I was looking at Facebook and I clicked on an article about NASA finding a (somewhat) earthlike planet. The site with the article had another article about the Wu-Tang Clan selling one copy of an
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by sevi @ Today at 12:17 AM

I'm still to this day kicking myself for not getting Angelic Layer while I had the chance. I'd really like the chance to see the differences between the anime and the manga. Still holding out for the possibility that someday a company will relicense
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Cheap One @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I visit the GameFAQs forums, they are just like any forum online. You have bad users of course but you can't let that stop you. Yea,GameFAQs is a great place to learn how to cheat. Also a great place to get more out your game like I was able to get
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Just got Fred Perry's Gold Digger-The Time Raft pt.1 today-might not mean anything to you guys but I was looking for it for years-already had pt.2.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuThe cover art for Ladies Versus Butlers is up at RightStuf: Ooh I can't wait! Yeah-and it'll be available December 12, 2027-as if anybody's even gonna remember it by then (I'm being sarcastic as hell).
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by sevi @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

For good cross dressing I would go with either Paradise Kiss or Princess Princess. For cross dressing faux pas definitely Gravitation. Shuuichi is not a very convincing girl
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Not really a "new" license. But Dark Horse is releasing an Omnibus for Legal Drug. So hopefully that means they'll license the follow up series Drug & Drop. Also hoping we'll get another Gate 7 volume soon.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

I now know why I like Nendos so much, quality craftsmanship aside. Good Smile actually digs the material. Yoshino for example, comes with a puddle of water; which is an integral part of her story in Date A Live. Tomoko comes with the props to recr
I just the first two volumes of "No matter how I look at it, it's all you guys' fault I'm not popular." I fall in love with Tomoko a little more with each turn of the page. I can't wait until the next volume. BTW the translator's notes w
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by kiku @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

No matter how I look at it, it's all you guys' fault I'm not popular. volumes 1 & 2
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 4/17 - Congratulations, Mikucolor! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Congratulations, Mikucolor! But then, it should be no surprise a diva planning to tour with Lady Gaga managed to rally her fans for such a decisive win. It was a ton of fun tracking the waves of her fans rushing to vote, and I can't wait to see what
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by GuilewasNK @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuSorry to hear about that GuilewasNK. It's all good. I was surprised to see any back in stock at all. I'm sure there will be another release somewhere down the road. It was my fault anyway because I meant to get it dur
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 03:21 AM

I just finished up Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor and the OVA.
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (live action)? by Cheap One @ 04/16/14 05:50 PM

Project H is the english publisher and RightStuf sales vol 1 & 2. The cover girl isn't my cup of tea so I never got it.
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 04/16/14 04:51 PM

We figured any customer savvy enough to do that was a customer who deserved the "reward" of instantly getting all the answers. I don't really mind advertising that page; it's a great resource. But it's more fun to figure out the clues you
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
Originally Posted By: THEAnimeHEROI'm still waiting for Ashita No Joe/Tommorow's Joe/Champion Joe to be licensed. Seeing how Crunchyroll started streaming its 2nd season... I can only hope. Honestly, considering that Right Stuf/Nozomi has licensed A
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by sevi @ 04/16/14 03:42 PM

Hetalia vol.6 Have I mentioned how much I love you guys at RightStuf for keeping this manga alive?
Gaming Discussions
I love that game! I played on the Wii. The Wii Remote was made for Lightsabers!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Do You Want To Watch And Why? by THEAnimeHERO @ 04/16/14 12:18 PM

SAINT SEIYA: I've already finished the series including Hades Arc, but could use better translations. Hoping for either Discotek or Nozomi licensing the Poseidon & Hades arcs. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood Movie: A movie that has become
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Non-hentai video games not likely to be imported by kakashi12210 @ 04/15/14 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: seviFrom what I read on ANN, the listing for Tales of Hearts R has been removed from GameStop's website. Was the information leaked too early? Or did they not have the title to begin with? I hope it was just leaked too early,
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf's pretty new face. by Cheap One @ 04/15/14 03:08 PM

I really like the From The New World design even with the spoiler-ish image at the bottom
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Orphan Black is Monster? by sevi @ 04/15/14 02:24 PM

I read Monster several times and I seriously don't remember it being a series about a woman with multiple clones. Nor did it have any scifi elements. They're both psychological horror. But, no, I see no similarities beyond that let alone possible pla
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 04/14/14 06:32 PM

Whaaa... They were gonna make him a girl!? That... That... That's just not right... There are enough loli's... (Not that I don't love them) What we need... Are more shota's...
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by kakashi12210 @ 04/14/14 03:41 AM

Spoiler Content
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.