Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by BWBODDY @ 3 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYSenran Kagura: Ninja Flash! Six "Special Episodes" Not Included Posted on: Monday, July 28, 2014 Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series will not include six "spec
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 33 minutes 35 seconds ago

Where is Brynhildr In The Darkness? Why has there been no licensing news? Doesn't anybody have this anime? Am I not going to be able to put this on my shelf? Bring to me Brynhildr!
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: kikuThe card battle aspect is what I was referring to. If I had to liken it to an anime, it would be Angelic Layer. Haven't Seen That One. Can You Describe It To Me. Here's what I had to say whe
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by kiku @ Today at 12:27 AM

I think that is a good idea GamerGirl. If you know of a bunch of dual sided disc anime, this topic would be a great place to list them; as a warning to fellow anime fans.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ Today at 12:27 AM

Photo Spread time! I just received two JP import box sets today in the mail, and both are very nice sets, I'm very pleased with them: Jin-Roh and Children Who Chase Lost Voices The Jin-roh JP Box set is a BD/DVD combo set, which comes in a DV
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Well That Was Weird by kiku @ Today at 12:17 AM

I find both Splenda, and religious pamphlets in soda; weird.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by GirlGamer @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Not Sure If This Is The Place To Post This But Is Kaleido Star New Wings The Second Season On Kaleido Star? I Think I Ordered Both The Singles And The Second Season When I Didn't Need To.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by GirlGamer @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: GirlGameryou kept it? No, I didn't keep the Netflix discs - highlight the blank area of my sentence. lol that was clever! Well, that metho
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by GirlGamer @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: EricDent??? doesn't the SAVE editions of Kalido Star not come with all the episodes? The covers are reversible so you don't have to display that rather ugly green color. i didnt want the save edi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: seviMy copies of Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya, Love Lab, and From the New World Collection 2 came in. @ t-Roy: This look like I'm excited to you? (Note that in RL I'm only 75% close to being that creep
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYItís been storming here since yesterday ( and still is ) the power went out at 7pm Saturday and came back on this morning at 5:30am. The Telephone ( land-line ) is still out and AT&T sai
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

My Armin Figma was shipped last Friday. Can't wait til he gets here. Hopefully he'll be safe ... fingers crossed.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Cheap One @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: RosexRevolutionMissions of Love 8 I've been eyeing Missions of Love for awhile would you recommend it?
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Sorry about that. When it comes to character lists and polls, we know we're not going to be able to include everyone, but that's why we love having forums, so people can write in other characters they like that we didn't have room for!
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by sevi @ 07/27/14 11:14 PM

Picked up some digital BL for my Nook App: Youth Playback, Cat's Love, Second Honey, and Love Pistols vol.8
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
I would say Higurashi When They Cry is probably at the top of my list. I missed it the first time around, back when Geneon released it. I ended up paying through the nose for season one because I recently played the game and loved it. It would be
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by joelgundam01 @ 07/27/14 07:58 PM

Thanks! I really like this TV. It has so many unique filters, that it makes everything look so crisp. The TV also has a few picture setting modes. If I have it set to "game", it works great with old game consoles that run on 480i. The mode
Gaming Discussions
Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOooh! Never been in this topic before... So to contribute, here are a few games that I beat in the last year or 2... - The Last of Us - Tomb Raider (2013) - Uncharted - Uncharted 2 - Uncharted 3 - Far Cry 3 - Sp
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 07/27/14 06:08 PM

That is true. Those two got a "happy end" more or less. I haven't read/seen the other two yet. ( both anime's are in my back log pile though... )
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by No Comment @ 07/27/14 01:40 PM

Aron's Absurd Armada It's a weird one. It caught my eye at Barnes And Noble because I had never remotely heard of it, then I opened it and saw it was a 4-koma manga that didn't take place in a high school, which further caught my attention. Turns ou
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 07/26/14 08:00 PM

I saw LUCY Friday night and what were all the people that had to okay the "Final Cut" smoking??? ( I really canít believe that those cut-a-ways were purposely put in the Movie ) Itís as if the Filmmakers themselves were trying to ruin the
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ 07/26/14 05:49 PM

Kodansha USA has announced they have Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and Let's Dance a Waltz. Udon Entertainment has licensed the Kill la Kill manga and Katamari webcomic.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ 07/25/14 10:48 PM

@kiku-- Told ya they'd get Momo Kyun As for Sentai, I hope they pick up Himegoto since it's on Crunchyroll now. [ I also wish they'd pick up DRAMAtical Murder and Love Stage!!, but I'm pretty sure Himegoto is more likely at this point.]
Gaming Discussions
Atlus will release the Tears to Tiara II RPG for the PS3 in North America. It's scheduled to be released in October. Edit- Thought Atlus and NISA were working together on the release. However, NISA is only working on the European version.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Toddler Naruto @ 07/25/14 12:27 AM

I recently ordered The Amazing Spider-Man 1 (PS3) from Amazon for $25.99 New .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.