Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The Search for the Best Anime Survey! by Noblesse Oblige @ 53 minutes 52 seconds ago

Action: Samurai Champloo - Stunning samurai swordplay animated in Watanabe's sweeping, break-dance style fight choreography all set to a pulsing hip-hop soundtrack? Yes please. Romance: Honey and Clover - Honey and Clover follows a group of college
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

From the New World Collection 2 Blu-ray Small Peace Blu-ray That will be it for me from that lot.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by ninjachad @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

No Matter How I Look at it, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! Vol. 3 Flowers of Evil Vol. 9
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Slim PS3 HDD Upgrade Question by Toddler Naruto @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Bakka Otaku1TB (size over speed - always). You don't realize how quickly "stuff" starts accumulating when you have "room". PS3 file-system doesn't give you the "full 1TB" so 500GB HD is actually LE
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Non-hentai video games not likely to be imported by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: seviTales of Xillia 2 has been given an August 19th release date. Not gonna lie, I want that Collector's Edition Ludger figure so much. So hopefully it won't sell out too fast. I plan on getting the Collector's Edition too. As
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: Hentai News by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Media Blasters announced two of their new titles they licensed. They are Debt Sisters and Special Ward. They will both have a dub. I couldn't find anything on Special Ward, but I think the untranslated title might be Tokubetsu Byoutou
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuMadlax I watched about 5-6 episodes of that and was somewhat bored; it's been a while now and I don't remember too much of the plot anymore. When I go back to it, I'll probably have to start over from the beginning... Defi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbAw s**t-fanservice is one of the major reasons to watch anime. eh, not really for me... a little here and there is ok, but too much just detracts from the storyline more than anything... I prefer series without it, mostly.
Jump to new posts Re: A couple questions reguarding Cloth Posters. by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Me too.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.I know how you feel. When I saw Aoba, I squealed and insta ordered. It didn't help that Kotobukiya opened preorders for their Lum. That was an instant order for me as well. So yeah... Looks like September is gonna close so
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by sevi @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Officially got my copy of Conception II on Sunday. And got my copy of Demon Gaze today.
Jump to new posts Enter to Win a Space Adventure Cobra Psycho Gun! by ThaneH @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Have you guys all seen that we're having a Space Adventure Cobra drawing yet? If you've already ordered or pre-ordered Space Adventure Cobra Part 1 and Part 2 from Right Stuf, you've automatically been entered to win, but you don't need to make a pur
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zman @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Watamote on blu AND a dub. Nice. New releases : Watamote (No Matter How I Look At It...) DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Uta no Prince-sama: Season 2 (2000%) DVD Complete Collection (S) Short Peace DVD (Hyb) Mayo Chiki! DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) L
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by GuilewasNK @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

I watched Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher (animated by Madhouse). I liked it. I thought it was pretty cool.
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by kiku @ Yesterday at 02:44 AM

Strike Witches: 1937 Fuso Sea Incident Graphic Novel 2
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by dragonkitty9 @ 04/21/14 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoySo here is what arrived in the mail today... Anime Haul #1 Anime Haul #2 Anime LOAD #1 <--- Otaku Alert! Do not swim or view subject matter immediately after consuming a large meal! Looks like a st
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Easter Anime Today by EricDent @ 04/21/14 11:06 PM

We had ham, mashed potatoes, and cream green peas. Pretty good stuff! Got a couple new shirts for work as well.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by sevi @ 04/21/14 06:16 PM

Even though they supposedly have come up with new release dates my copy of Devil is a Part-Timer still hasn't had it's information updated. Is this the same with Senran Kagura?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon Topic? by Cheap One @ 04/21/14 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentYet, they do teach English to pretty much all the kids in Japan. Sure it's not really spoken English, but more literary English, so that's why when some people try speaking English in the Japanese version they sound rath
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 04/21/14 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuCloud Atlas As far as I'm concerned, this is the most ambitious piece of filmmaking in recent memory. Tom Hanks was a genius, heck; all of the actors and actresses just floored me. Having them play multiple roles; not as
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by kiku @ 04/20/14 11:20 PM

My hope flies high in the sky… like a flock of pantsu.
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
Kiddy Girl-AND (Kiddy Grade 2) needs a release. I think many here would back you up on that one. A complete collection release of Squid Girl and Squid Girl Season 2 would be great too.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 04/20/14 02:31 PM

Ordered with gift card got for easter: IWA Mid-South Wrestling DVD December 6, 2013 "Big Ass Christmas Bash IWA Mid-South DVD June 14, 2013 " Old Scars Bad Blood IWA Mid-South DVD January 11, 2014 "Out With the Old, In With the New IWA
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 04/19/14 03:24 PM

Dear lord... Da cute... So much cute... I only have one thing to say... SQUEEEE!!! XD
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by No Comment @ 04/18/14 07:57 PM

It's felt like I've been in a manga slump since the near year, and then suddenly this week I end up finished a bunch of them. All but one were one shots, so that definitely made it easier. It's gotten to the point where there's like 15 different long
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.