Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

I still feel like I'm dreaming… but here she is again at Kahotan's Blog. Seriously RightStuf, you simply must get her.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ 36 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EricDentWhile looking at a nearby HPB I noticed some stuff on the clearance shelf. So I said "what the heck" and got them. Bottle Fairy (both volumes) New Dominion Tank Police (complete collection) All for under $10
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by kiku @ 37 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EricDentSo no? How about Assemble Insert, or Sorcerer on the Rocks? I just watched Sorcerer On The Rocks, and found it to be quite boring; but your mileage may vary.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by kiku @ 39 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seviAdopted a new 6 week old orange and white male kitten this weekend named Tim. Chi is slowly getting used to him or at least she's not scared of him anymore. He doesn't like it when I use the iPad around him so it takes a whi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by J.E.S. @ Today at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuJewel BEM Hunter Lime Let's see… how to describe Jewel BEM Hunter Lime… mindless, inane, pointless. It was entertaining nonetheless. Don't forget it also has designs by the stalward Atsuko N. Her early design work was
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ Today at 07:28 PM

.......... THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO .......... This is one I've been meaning to re-watch for sometime now .... And I guess now is as good a time as any ....
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ Today at 06:29 PM

Hanasaku Iroha The Movie-Home Sweet Home.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by ninjachad @ Today at 02:33 PM

All You Need is Kill Manga Omnibus w/ Takeshi Obata Autograph
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ Today at 01:11 PM

Mortal Kombat: Legacy (2011) -- Blu-ray Mortal Kombat: Legacy II (2013) -- Blu-ray Still In Box: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete 1st Season - Blu-ray X-Men: Days of Future Past - Blu-ray
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by BWBODDY @ Today at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI sold some unwanted Anime ( and some Live Action ) DVD/BD to fye today and got back $265.08 .. Oh and I ended up making a profit off of Sankarea: Undying Love. I bought it for under $10 and fye gave me $16.25 for it
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ Today at 08:20 AM

Pokémon Adventures box set 3 Kamagura 1-6 Limit 1-6 Some Durarara manga random 4 of the 8 that are out.
Forum Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: RSS Feed not working by TroyR @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Hi Joel, the rss feeds are down at least for a few months while we do some work behind the scenes. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on things.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by kiku @ 10/20/14 11:56 PM

Don't skip the credits in the final episode of Yu Sibu.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by EricDent @ 10/20/14 01:03 PM

Non-anime Godzilla The Series (based on the 1998 movie) has a stackpack in the recent Mill Creek full collection release. It's only 4 discs, but it's still annoying.
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Quote:Contest page is broken. It takes me to an expired contest. Also, as I posted here, you're RSS news feed is down. Can someone please fix these? Or should I just send an email directly to Shawne. Hey Joel, Sevi - RSS feeds are down tempora
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Dying for a cup! Die! Die! by Jingraves @ 10/20/14 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: Cheap OneI figured you was talking about some type of coffee. But the word looked like kouhai, so I just had to throw out the anime joke. Oh, ok, now I get what you were thinking... Lol... I almost pu
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: NNA (news non anime) by t-Roy @ 10/19/14 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuI saw this interesting lil' tidbit at ANN: RE 6th film & TV to follow. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, can't wait ! I've loved Milla Jovovich ever since The 5th Element Haha! Who h
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by SwatKat90 @ 10/19/14 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku Macross News Then again, considering that we saw neither hide nor hair of "7" or "Frontier" stateside; I suppose this news isn't anything for us Macross/Robotech fans to get excited about. Interestin
5 Points Pictures General Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Licensing Suggestions / Requests ^•^ by CheechMonger @ 10/19/14 01:07 PM

Any consideration of licensing Tazza: The Hidden Card for a release, the sequel to Tazza: The High Rollers that you had previously released? I, for one, enjoyed the original and would love the opportunity to see the follow-up film.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 10/19/14 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneOriginally Posted By: kikuCome on! Get done airing already Gugure! Kokkuri-san! Must preorder Gugure! Kokkuri-san! Sunday streaming is jam packed with great shows. From this with funny light hearted fun to Cross Ang
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Today CrunchyRoll Name List by Cheap One @ 10/18/14 04:56 PM

CheapStevo I mainly stream from my Xbox360 so I normally only go on the site to switch around my stream list. I also have 2 free passes if anyone wants them. All my buddies I talk anime with have paid Crunchy accounts.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAAAAHH!!! by EricDent @ 10/18/14 01:53 AM

Hey Jingraves, if you are into CCGs and WWE, try WWE Supercard. It's a App based game for iPhone/iPad or Android. You can play for free, but if you want you can buy cards in the game as well. It has 3 modes. Exhibition: play 3 matches against a pers
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 10/17/14 08:06 PM

Spoiler Content The Equalizer ( started 3:45pm ) Awesome, Awesome ! love Denzel Washington Today I got really lucky, each one ended in time for me to get seated in the next one just in time to catch the Previews before the Movie started. Most of
Dragon Sister! and about to Dinosaur King series.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by KyleMills @ 10/17/14 08:27 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsOR you can just appreciate both entities for what they are and love them unconditionally I certainly hope so, but I don't know if I will be able to or not... So did you get that Gar
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.