Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by kakashi12210 @ 41 minutes 24 seconds ago

I wish I knew what the USPS was thinking. A package I recently won on Ebay has been acting up. It made it to point A yesterday morning and then made it to point B 7 hours later. Where they said it was out for delivery, but it couldn't be because it's
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kakashi12210 @ 48 minutes 6 seconds ago

Just finished episode 14 of Kamichu and it's been amazing so far. I love everything about it and I can't think of anything as of now that I don't like.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kakashi12210 @ Today at 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210Amazon has listed both The Devil is a Part-Timer and Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! with a new release date of August 19. Nice. It's good to have a solid release date for Part-Timer. So since
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

I'm in the middle of watching Sense & Sensibility But I'm in a slight pause at the moment ( making something to eat, hopping onto the Forum, etc.. )
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The Search for the Best Anime Survey! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: seviI just realized after I finished the survey that all three choices I made are Samurai/ period pieces. For action I went with Sengoku Basara. Admittedly, this choice took
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by No Comment @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

It's felt like I've been in a manga slump since the near year, and then suddenly this week I end up finished a bunch of them. All but one were one shots, so that definitely made it easier. It's gotten to the point where there's like 15 different long
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

I totally approve of this pic! Too frickin cute!
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Viz Media announced World Trigger on October 7th.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by formerroadie @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Just bought Fairy Tail 10 (don't know why I forgot to pick this up) and Gatchaman Crowds BD
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

These have been changed to reserved for your order: A Certain Scientific Railgun Volume 9 Love in Hell Volume 3
Gaming Discussions
They just got confirmation that Tales of Hearts R will be released in NA for the PS Vita. So I'll definitely be picking that up. Apparently the trademark was filed twice for the console version (Tales of Hearts) here but both times it fell through.
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf's pretty new face. by TroyR @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: CovnamI've noticed that when you search on the main page, showing the newer results page with the filters on the left, that I can't use the middle click to open a new tab page. Instead, it's no different than left clicking. The
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Just picked up Desolation of Smaug 3D and Gravity 3D Blu-rays from BB over my lunch hour...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: kiku[/quote]I think you're gonna make her CRY. Nope, she's straight up DEVASTATED by this news. Arhg! NOOO! I don't wanna make Yoshino cry... But Sadly I must... I needs to eat y'know?
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Cheap One @ 04/17/14 10:33 PM

I visit the GameFAQs forums, they are just like any forum online. You have bad users of course but you can't let that stop you. Yea,GameFAQs is a great place to learn how to cheat. Also a great place to get more out your game like I was able to get
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by zrdb @ 04/17/14 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuThe cover art for Ladies Versus Butlers is up at RightStuf: Ooh I can't wait! Yeah-and it'll be available December 12, 2027-as if anybody's even gonna remember it by then (I'm being sarcastic as hell).
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by sevi @ 04/17/14 08:00 PM

For good cross dressing I would go with either Paradise Kiss or Princess Princess. For cross dressing faux pas definitely Gravitation. Shuuichi is not a very convincing girl
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 4/17 - Congratulations, Mikucolor! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 04/17/14 04:44 PM

Congratulations, Mikucolor! But then, it should be no surprise a diva planning to tour with Lady Gaga managed to rally her fans for such a decisive win. It was a ton of fun tracking the waves of her fans rushing to vote, and I can't wait to see what
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by kakashi12210 @ 04/17/14 03:21 AM

I just finished up Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor and the OVA.
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (live action)? by Cheap One @ 04/16/14 05:50 PM

Project H is the english publisher and RightStuf sales vol 1 & 2. The cover girl isn't my cup of tea so I never got it.
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 04/16/14 04:51 PM

We figured any customer savvy enough to do that was a customer who deserved the "reward" of instantly getting all the answers. I don't really mind advertising that page; it's a great resource. But it's more fun to figure out the clues you
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
Originally Posted By: THEAnimeHEROI'm still waiting for Ashita No Joe/Tommorow's Joe/Champion Joe to be licensed. Seeing how Crunchyroll started streaming its 2nd season... I can only hope. Honestly, considering that Right Stuf/Nozomi has licensed A
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by sevi @ 04/16/14 03:42 PM

Hetalia vol.6 Have I mentioned how much I love you guys at RightStuf for keeping this manga alive?
Gaming Discussions
I love that game! I played on the Wii. The Wii Remote was made for Lightsabers!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Do You Want To Watch And Why? by THEAnimeHERO @ 04/16/14 12:18 PM

SAINT SEIYA: I've already finished the series including Hades Arc, but could use better translations. Hoping for either Discotek or Nozomi licensing the Poseidon & Hades arcs. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood Movie: A movie that has become
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.