Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What… is… this? by sevi @ 3 minutes 27 seconds ago

Cool ^-^v
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by sevi @ 5 minutes 6 seconds ago

I do remember reading a comic at one point that had a match between Goku and Superman way back. I don't remember what it was but I do know it was an American publication. And Goku defeated Superman pretty easily from what I do remember. As for your
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ 13 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: EricDentWas that popular enough to get a dub from Sentai? The Ambition of Oda Nobuna? Probably not. Especially as most believe that the title will be up for December pre-order. And the series is more
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ 15 minutes 30 seconds ago

Queen's Blade Beautiful Warriors Ambition Of Oda Nobuna Infinite Stratos II
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 54 minutes 11 seconds ago

Chi's Sweet Home vol.11 Dorohedoro vol.13 Gangsta. vol.3 The Heroic Legend of Arslan vol.1 Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit vol.10
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ Today at 02:34 PM

@ Kiku Ain't it the truth. Of course I'm a total GSC fan-girl so I might be a little biased towards them. @ Sevi I'm happy for ya Sevi! Enjoy that Levi double for me. (I decided not to get him) Also, Squee for Gil! I'll be getting him at the e
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by EricDent @ Today at 11:13 AM

So I finished Aria The Origination & Arietta. Well it was great, and of course it did get rather sad at the end. Still kinda a bit "verklempt" even an hour later. I won't spoil it for you, you just need to watch this show. Yes that eve
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts What music did you just get done listening to? by Jingraves @ Today at 10:53 AM

We don't have anything like this on the forums so I thought I'd make one. the last ones I listed to were: Pop Evil Steve Aoki Toulouse and sound tracks from random movies.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Today at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Jingraves I saw Noah to it was solid, no just as a religious semi retelling, but has a History feel to it. I never got the chance to see it while it was in the Theater, ( even though I seemed to have plenty of time to see Guard
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jingraves @ Today at 08:14 AM

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Tokyo Jungle Minecraft Dragon's Crown Fallout: New Vegas Chaotic One Piece All on PS3 or from the PSN store. There all pretty fun. I like to mostly Play games with trophies in them though to raise my lvl up.
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Sounds like Ouran Host Club meets Black Blood Brothers and then they threw in Hemlock Groves long waiting periods with the even longer speeches.
Jump to new posts Re: New Manga to Read by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

There are about 15 of these I was already looking at, now I'll just have to look at the rest of those. Some of the other ones that were bits and pieces, I have to go find those books. Some that I do want are: Ranma 1/2 Zatch Bell Yu Yu Hakusho Slam
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentFinished disc 2 of Aria Season 3. Alice just got double promoted (first one ever) from Single to Undine. This is after she graduated middle school... Uh huh.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by sevi @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Tales of Xillia 2
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Batman: Assault on Arkham - Blu-ray Still in box: Muppets Most Wanted - The Unnecessarily Extended Edition - Blu-ray
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by No Comment @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Moyoco Anno's In Clothes Called Fat Definitely one of those ones where the cover art sold me
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Alrighty Than …. Moon Phase and Toradora ( Set 1 ) are on the way. And both Mayo Chiki ! & Majestic Prince ( Collection 2 ) are processing, and have been charged to my Credit Card. So they should Ship PDQ .
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by kiku @ 08/19/14 11:15 PM

Yep. I noticed that too.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by t-Roy @ 08/19/14 08:50 PM

Wow, that Star Trek: Axanar movie Kickstarter really caught fire over the the last few days, I guess they added some pages on Facebook, and they also posted up on Youtube the full 1080p version of their Prelude to Axanar "documentary" (crea
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by t-Roy @ 08/19/14 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: t-RoyWell, crap. One of my upper molars just broke right in half last night, don't know when it happened or what caused it, I just all of a sudden noticed a big chunk out of the one side, and feelin
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Gatchaman Crowds Sentai release episode 12 by npcomplete @ 08/19/14 05:28 PM

Thanks for the quick response! Oh well, that's unfortunate to hear. I hear the business side can get pretty messy.
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Searchable Specials on the Website? by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 08/19/14 09:59 AM

That's not a dumb question at all! You can use this link, which I got by typing "specials" into the search bar on the front page and then clicking "Weekly Specials in Store Categories" in the suggested related searches at the top
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by kiku @ 08/17/14 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: zrdbI've never been ga ga over Studio Ghibli stuff, for me it's been hit or miss. Mostly miss-but to each their own. Well, that's totally obvious for you - no cutesy moe girl
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Awesome Anime Quotes" by kiku @ 08/17/14 09:00 AM

Oh man… you're really testing my ability to refrain from watching this; or anything Railgun/Index, before Index II part 2 comes out. So far, I've been the pinnacle of restraint; but you're not helping Kyle Mills. I love anime!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 08/17/14 08:55 AM

Well said zrdb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.