Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by zrdb @ 22 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: t-RoySo is Silent Mobius any good? Would I care for that one at all? I have it but you'll just have to find out from someone else-but it's an old Bandai title.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 43 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GroundsyOn the way and delayed by the storm in Northeast: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse <snip> I loved Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse . I Ordered Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 2 as soon as
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ Today at 09:11 PM

Magical... boys?!?! I can die happy now. But seriously, did Funi get the home rights to this, or just streaming?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Collection by sloner52 @ Today at 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: zrdb And if you CAN find it-boy, talk about expensive!! Has it gotten that bad !? It was still at a reasonable price last Summer... I bought the first 2 Seasons ( in B
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zman @ Today at 08:44 PM

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! DVD/Blu-ray Complete (Hyb) Collector's Edition This box is big like the older 6 dvd collections. The book is full color. Not a bad deluxe package. side 1 side 2 spine - pic blurry, too lazy to retake wh
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Groundsy @ Today at 08:27 PM

Trying to catch up on Fairy Tail. Just starting Part 9.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Groundsy @ Today at 08:25 PM

I have been burning through a bunch on the treadmill... Dog and Scissors eng dub Fairy Tail Part 7 and 8 The Ambition of Oda Nobuna infinite stratos II Ghost and the Shell Arise About to start Fairy Tail Part 9
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Today at 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: EricDentSo is that Captain Harlock that recent CGI one?Yup !... And I just Pre-Ordered it Nice, BDub! I assume that one will have a dub included for you? I have the Korean 3D Blu-ray of the new H
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by BWBODDY @ Today at 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Jingravesscroll to the right and there is an empty lot, the sign in that lot says right and the other half looks bleeped out black sign You're right, I see it now... It took a little work with the mouse, but I was able to get
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ Today at 04:25 PM

ya Manga
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Games, you may need help on by joelgundam01 @ Today at 04:13 PM

As for trophy boosting, just head over to PlaystationTrophies.org. You can easily find a boosting buddy there.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by EricDent @ Today at 04:02 PM

The Sly Collection for PS3 up to Sly 2, almost done with it. Started on Sly 3 just for fun.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little girl in anime? by EricDent @ Today at 03:52 PM

http://rupanana.fam.cx/images/shangrila/mikuni3.jpg Lady Mikuni from Shangri-La
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by KyleMills @ Today at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: JingravesI think its actually on my list. Freaks and Geeks came out I believe a year before Undeclared. The reason Undeclared was created was because Freaks and Geeks was cancelled, unfortunately, so was Undeclared. Person
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What was the first game you played? by ninjachad @ Today at 11:15 AM

Hmm. Not sure, but I think it's Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis.
Gaming Discussions
Originally Posted By: EricDentI guess it was Time Killers, which had a sorta sequel in Blood Storm. FWIW Time Splitters 2 and Time Splitters Future Perfect are seriously fun FPS's. Piles of character skins, fun build your own level designers, awesom
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Oh goodness Case Closed, will it ever end? I love the series, but I wonder if its trying to become the number one with most volumes out.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: "On the fence" for live-action/non-anime stuff. by EricDent @ Yesterday at 01:01 AM

Feel free to ask any other pressing purchase questions.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by kiku @ 01/25/15 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYMan the Site is getting hit with a SPAMBOT even as I type this... Well back to Hitting the"Notify" Button to Alert the Moderators... Yeah, it's really aggravating.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Supermutant @ 01/25/15 08:15 PM

I guess this goes here. Got yesterday: Mario Amiibo Luigi Amiibo Ordered today: Donkey Kong Amiibo Link Amiibo Fox Amiibo Captain Falcon Amiibo Yoshi Amiibo Peach Amiibo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by J.E.S. @ 01/25/15 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.After some number crunching, I found out I can pre-Order Koimonogatari! YAY! So I did. What can I say: I love dat Shinbo/Shaft style. echo... echo... I think you've mentioned that once or twic
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 01/24/15 07:34 PM

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol NFL - Greatest Follies, Volume 3 UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche - Ultimate 2-Disc Collection UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship: Ultimate Comebacks With birthday gift cards: AVG
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ 01/24/15 12:43 PM

Oops, I'm the wrong then too. But, we both still agree; more cute boys is always a good thing.
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: It came from the dark side by BWBODDY @ 01/24/15 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: kadoshoI have heard fascinating tales about BB (plus its side stories) pretty intricate storytelling (aside from the naughty bits) of course. And the artwork is just amazing. Yes, I really like the definition of the female form
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Suggestions by KyleMills @ 01/24/15 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: NarioUpdate. I have started Gun X Sword and its right up my alley. Mechs, dystopian future and cowboys; cant ask for more. Most of all it holds my attention, so far the store is great. Glad you're dig
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.