Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by kiku @ 8 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hellsing Ultimate I'm speechless.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: NNA (news non anime) by kiku @ 9 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: kikuGuillermo Del Toro+giant robots+kaiju=pure win. I'm looking forward his other project that he is working on. It was recently announced that Guillermo Del Toro and Hideo Kojima teaming up t
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ Today at 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyBantorra 1-6. Pretty dang good so far... Keep me updated on this one! I think I'm going to pick them up from the sale.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Toddler Naruto @ Today at 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: Toddler NarutoI really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now. That's Nintendo for you. The
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by Shawn @ Today at 12:23 AM

When will the BTOOOM!, Claymore and Berserk be for a sequel? I want to know it. I have viewed the anime. Anime toys sky
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

OK, they finally broke me with the sale. I just couldn't pass up double dipping, and picking up the Highschool Of The Dead Collector's Edition once I saw it in the daily "Mega Deal".
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Ranma 1/2 set 4 and Fairy Tail pt. 14.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sailor Moon Magazine by zrdb @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

On the subject of Newtype USA I collected almost every volume during its run.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Awesome Anime Quotes" by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: ChikaFireflower"Honestly, what a high maintenance servant you are. I wish you would stop creating work for me. Unlike some people, I have no time to enjoy myself. Although rather than black tea, I’m more in the mood for a s
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 11/26/14 10:13 PM

Attack on Titan:Junior High vol.2 Cardfight!! Vanguard vol.4 LBX vols. 1&2 xxxHolic Rei vol.2
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuThere's a second Robot Chicken DC Comics special?!?! I need to get out more. I didn't know till I saw it on CN recently, and I actually have the first one.. And yup, I bought # 2
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by t-Roy @ 11/26/14 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: t-RoyHas it been mentioned anywhere yet what date TRSI's 12 Days Sale actually starts this year? I'm pretty much done with the Wave sales, only bought 5 titles so far, thankfully... It always l
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 11/26 - Happy Thanksgiving! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 11/26/14 02:48 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Even you Canadians, you're welcome to a happy holiday too, because every day's a good day to give thanks. Of course, as a minion of an online retailer I am particularly thankful for specials! I threw on a few things tha
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by KyleMills @ 11/26/14 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyNothing much in the Wave 3 sales for me... You might like Zetman... don't know if you've seen that. No humor, dark and gritty, beautiful artwork, solid characters, lots of action with a great pace.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by npcomplete @ 11/26/14 10:29 AM

For the single-disc volumes, is it normal for the front of the DVD or BD cases to be sunken in? There's no damage and I don't know if it's due to air pressure changes from shipping (including to RightStuf), but all of my single disc cases are squish
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mail by KyleMills @ 11/25/14 09:11 PM

Justified: Season 5 I'm so sad this show is ending next year!
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by kiku @ 11/25/14 05:39 PM

The Entity (Barbara Hershey 1981) It was fascinating. I was blown away actually. It is apparently based on documented accounts; which I wasn't really aware of until after I was done. The "The Entity Files" featurette in the special feat
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: What hentai did you just buy? by BWBODDY @ 11/25/14 02:13 PM

So far this Month a BIG FAT 0, there is just no New English Dubbed Hentai to be had ..... Well, only those Montage Hentai for ASM, I bought 2 back when they first started coming out, I didn't know it was just a Clip Show from other Hentai put tog
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
I concur sevi. Added it to my list as well: kiku's wish list:Spoiler Content
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Dragonar Academy 4 Just as awesome as the previous 3 volumes. I ripped through it in no time. Lucca FTW! Now I'm chompin' at the bit for volume 5.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 11/24/14 09:02 AM

I just saw a preview for Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse on the Infinite Stratos 2 DVD, and now I'm chompin' at the bit even harder! Has anybody heard anything about Collection 2 yet?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ 11/23/14 10:04 PM

Link, Samus, & Henrietta.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by BWBODDY @ 11/22/14 08:22 PM

One way I am able to speed up my Anime viewing is ( when possible ) to skip the Openings and Closings and also the “Next Episode Previews” if they are made up of dialog & video from the next episode itself, etc … Being able to knock off 5 mintue
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by BWBODDY @ 11/22/14 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYToday is the day we get together for our Family Thanksgiving, my wife and I bring the Turkey, stuffing, casserole, salad, rolls, drinks, plates, etc ...... The rest our Son and his wife provide
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by CheechMonger @ 11/22/14 01:37 PM

Just picked up three used CDs today: Eric Clapton & Friends - The Breeze: An Appreciation of JJ Cale The Outlaws - Best Of.. Green Grass and High Tides Paul Rodgers - Muddy Water Blues: A Tribute to Muddy Waters
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.