Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by SwatKat90 @ 1 minute 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: SwatKat90Originally Posted By: zrdb I really prefer the ova over the tv series for a variety of reasons not the least being it's a much more concise telling (though different) of the story. The Magic
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by zrdb @ 56 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SwatKat90Gun X Sword- A guy named Van travels across the land searching far and wide to find The Claw, a villain responsible for killing his wife-to-be at his marriage. Saber Marionette J Again- An OVA taking place after the TV
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Collection by zrdb @ 58 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DriverdisShelf 1 Shelf 2 Not everything I listed on the latest purchase thread is shown as they are currently on their way via mail Hmm-1st shelf is dvds, 2nd shelf is blurays huh?
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by Jingraves @ Today at 10:02 AM

lol haha
Forum Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Avatar Size Increase? by t-Roy @ Today at 09:40 AM

I guess no one of ultimate power monitors these threads any longer....
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: Kite (Live Action) by t-Roy @ Today at 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuThe cover art for the live action Kite is up: Kite at the Fandom Post. Sweet ! I'm still stoked on the fact that they made a Live-Action Movie based on Kite It probably won't be as good as
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by t-Roy @ Today at 09:31 AM

We'll be watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D tonight in the FREYMAX 3D Theater, for my September Monthly Movie Nights. So far I have 5 people attending tonight, and 5 people for the second showing on Saturday night (held first Thursday a
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Pre-ordered the Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu!!) Nendoroid.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by ninjachad @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

World Trigger Vol. 1
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Alice's Adventures In Wonderland & Other Stories It's a strangely beautiful hardcover gilt edition released by Barnes & Noble, with a silk ribbon bookmarker to boot. It's a monster tome tallying in at a whopping 1165 pages!
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Final Fantasy II (SNES) "aka FFIV in Japan" Final Fantasy III (SNES) "aka FFVI in Japan" Starfox (SNES) Doom (SNES) Kid Icarus (NES) Megaman & Bass (GBA) Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) Sonic Battle (GBA) Sonic Rush: Adv
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Supermutant @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Just for fun here is a link to what I get this year so far. I don't want to post the whole thing here too like BWBODDY: http://www.animenation.net/forums/showpost.php?p=7413588&postcount=3
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Awesome! Seems I've been receiving an anime title everyday in the mail this week - today it was NISA's Umineko: When they Cry Premium Bundle from RightStuf: Umineko: When they Cry Pic #1 Umineko: When they Cry Pic #2 Umineko: When they Cr
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Katana6 @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: zmanOriginally Posted By: t-RoyUmineko: When they Cry Premium Bundle from RS arrived today - I wonder if these two may be the last double-G1 sized NIS sets I'll be getting in
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuWell… if the industry is listening, kiku is hoping for Gosick; and Nichijou. Madman released Nichijou in Australia-you could always import it.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Seven Seas Day 1 (of 7)- Non Non Biyori .
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: What hentai did you just buy? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

And of course since I did it for Anime and Live Action, I can’t leave out Hentai. But it’s been slim pickings for New English Dub Hentai the last few years …. Hentai Purchase from October 2013 - September 2014 ( 41 Titles for the year = 3.41 a Month
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: t-RoyYou reviewed Adult titles? Lol, now that's dedication to the hobby... Well Hentai can suck just as bad as any other Anime ( well even more so really ) So I for o
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: I found this on YouTube. by kiku @ 09/30/14 10:06 AM

WTF!?!?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid What If Questions by Jingraves @ 09/29/14 12:38 PM

Ok, Soooo What if Kakashi had gotten to Sasuke and Naruto's fight at the waterfall? Would we have seen some Lightning Blade to stop them? Post it up guys: What do you think would happen?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ 09/29/14 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: EricDentIs that a re-watch Kiku? Cause I thought you had seen it before. Anyhow I am through disc 2 (of 3) of Bodacious Space Pirates (which the library had collection 1). Man, this is going to make me spend some $ to own the
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Awesome Anime Quotes" by kiku @ 09/28/14 06:52 AM

Rozen Maiden Unwittingly, upon entering the bathroom; Shinku avers: "I will take my tea in here."
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by zrdb @ 09/27/14 01:41 AM

My furnace tool a crap after 30 years (it was the original one when I moved in 13 years ago)-got a new online for $600 and had a guy make the transition between the return duct and the intake and did the rest (gas line, flue, power) myself, total cos
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by zman @ 09/26/14 04:37 PM

I have all three and think Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is the best of them. I also agree that Samurai bride was not as good as samurai girls. (The whole maid cafe thing was out of left field)
Gaming Discussions
Im split between two games right now. I'm fighting a giant crab monster boss in Final Fantasy Adventure (GB) and I'm in the City of Winglies in Legend Of Dragoon. Spoiler Content
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.