Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ 41 minutes 37 seconds ago

I'm glad she arrived safe and sound. And yeah, I don't think Shinku is going to share that tea...
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: New RightStuf.com Specials 2/26 - Have we lost weight? by RightStufTenguMinion @ Today at 04:54 PM

I'll have you know, I keep my claws trimmed! Hello everyone, Tengu here. I believe my namesake is supposed to be extremely grumpy and temperamental, but I assure you that I am a friendly tengu. Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Today at 04:15 PM

Funimation has licensed Jinsei- Life Consulting for streaming and home video.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Intro/Outro by Desslok @ Today at 12:26 PM

I'm going to kick it old school: I remember running home every day after classes let out to catch Star Blazers. Mind you, Yamato 2199 is pretty epic too. I never caught Battle of the Planets when I was a kid, but watching throuth the series now
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ Today at 11:26 AM

Yes, well just a few weeks ago, the other two were still available at RS - but not any more. I got the RK Movie from Shawnek on Amazon, who is RS, basically - he had a couple left yet. The other two I had to get from Amazon JP. I wanted to snag them
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations for some SAVE Edition series? by Desslok @ Today at 11:16 AM

Because I know you're all on edge on what I finally decided, I wound up with: Coyote Ragtime Show, El Cazador de la Bruja, Jinki: Extend (although, oddly enough not the SAVE version - the normal version was a buck cheaper, plus more extras) and of c
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by ninjachad @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Lupin the 3rd: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Random Redbox day... First up was The November Man with Pierce Brosnan. This was a kinda spy thriller with some political stuff thrown in. Pierce still looks great, he could have easily done at least 2-3 more Bond movies. Was a pretty decent movie w
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: My trip to Orlando (long read) by EricDent @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Well like I said these parks are rather small. I could easily walk around the entire park in 30 minutes.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Link's Awakening DX Beat it.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

I decided to not try a game of skill. Since I had to pack my wand into my parents luggage (I only brought a small bag so I could carry on) Forgot to mention buying some books to read on the plane/before bed. Pulse by Jeremy Robinson: Kinda like Mic
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Supermutant @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

A Certain Magical Index - The Movie: The Miracle of Endymion - Combo Pack Still in box: One Piece - Season 6 Voyage 2 and 3
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Seven Seas has licensed My Monster Secret and Testament of New Sister Devil . Their special announcement has been postponed til next week and will be a two part announcement now.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: BWBODDY.......... A Certain Magical Index II .......... I'm finally getting started on Index II, the Index Movie and Railgun S Itís been so long since Iíve watched Index, I did know I was going
Strike Witches: One Winged Witches Volume 1
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Games with friends or alone? by wieunkc @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Hi, I would like to ask, do you play games alone or with friends (most of the time). I'm tired of playing alone and I ask for your opinion. Do you play alone or with friends? Is it always better to play with friends? With what friends do you ussually
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by kiku @ 02/24/15 11:49 PM

Has anybody noticed that there is a picture up for a preorder of Nobunagun at Anime News Network's frontpage. Does this mean we'll be seeing a preorder here at RightStuf soon?
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by sevi @ 02/24/15 04:06 PM

Picked up my copy of Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late (PS3).
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (live action)? by kiku @ 02/24/15 03:36 PM

Girl In Captivity: Pyscho Torture Chamber Despite arguably being an adult/pink film, it was quite thought provoking. I will definitely watch the sequel.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 02/24/15 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ShiOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: ShiTiger and Bunny : The Rising I would've posted this up last night but college applications are kicking my butt. It's a little easier since I'm a transfer student...but
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 02/24/15 02:52 PM

I think I may have a new husbando for mah reverse harem Kaiki He may not be a boy...(or even sexy to some...) But yeah... New Husbando right there.
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 02/24/15 02:32 PM

So far this week: Barakamon vol.3 Blood Blockade Battlefront vol.7 Maria the Virgin Witch vol.1
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: New RightStuf.com Specials 2/19 - I'll Miss You! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 02/23/15 12:10 PM

Aw, thanks guys. I hear they do indeed have internets in Cali, so maybe I can still hang around! It'll have to be with a new account, though; don't want to interfere with the whippersnappers. Sevi, don't even worry about it! As I recall you were si
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ 02/23/15 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: ShiOriginally Posted By: JingravesI think I'm going to buy the box set here later on. It's a great series and I'm only missing the last volume now. I'm trying to turn my focus to finishing series that I already own instead of
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: I found this on YouTube. by BWBODDY @ 02/21/15 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuFrom Chonday: This cat does not care what you think. Bwah ahahahah !...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.