Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ 43 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.<snip> The spell of Figma has yet to claim you... For now... I have three. That's the number I have (Levi, Armin, and Haruka). Though I also have Onoda from Yowamushi Pedal on order.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ Today at 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyI watched the first 5 episodes of A Certain Magical Index this morning on YouTube, just to get a feel for it, as I had been considering these "A Certain" series for quite some time. It has a similar feel to it as
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: kikuLet's see… gee, I don't know KyleMills. It's too hard to pick. I loves me some fanservice. Hmm… Qwaser Of Stigmata, Maken-Ki!, Strike Witches, Vividred Operation, Heaven's Lost Property, Highscho
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by kiku @ Today at 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: kikuA Certain Magical Index Season 1 DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack Damn good series. Yeees. J.C. Staff, also the animation producers of Shakugan No Shana, Aria The Scarlet Ammo, Dream Eater Merry, Familiar
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by t-Roy @ Today at 10:05 AM

Ordered A Certain Magical Index Season 1 DVD/Blu-ray after watching a few eps on Youtube...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

So did I-that and the buttload of subbed only Sentai dvds that I couldn't resist buying. Damn you RS-making irresistible offers I can't refuse!!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

One way I am able to speed up my Anime viewing is ( when possible ) to skip the Openings and Closings and also the “Next Episode Previews” if they are made up of dialog & video from the next episode itself, etc … Being able to knock off 5 mintue
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYToday is the day we get together for our Family Thanksgiving, my wife and I bring the Turkey, stuffing, casserole, salad, rolls, drinks, plates, etc ...... The rest our Son and his wife provide
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by CheechMonger @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Just picked up three used CDs today: Eric Clapton & Friends - The Breeze: An Appreciation of JJ Cale The Outlaws - Best Of.. Green Grass and High Tides Paul Rodgers - Muddy Water Blues: A Tribute to Muddy Waters
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

You See, Teacher... vol.1 (Otokonoko/ BL)
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 03:11 AM

Originally Posted By: EricDentHow about X'amd, is it good? Just wondering, cause we have the parts at $4.99 each... The production values and animation itself are absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, the show is rather average.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Excellence by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: DriverdisI have seen MADLAX, El Cazador De La Bruja, and Avenger also as you recommended at one point in the past to watch these. I will watch Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom sometime soon as per Kik
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 12:47 AM

Castlevania - Aria Of Sorrow (GBA) Soma Cruz is just plain awesome.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Sei @ 11/21/14 09:22 PM

Fairy Fencer F
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ 11/21/14 08:44 PM

Yen Press has confirmed that they have licensed Sword Art Online: Girls Ops and Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Rebellion Story .
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by SwatKat90 @ 11/21/14 07:42 PM

Discotek Media rescues: Magic Knight Rayearth TV series IGPX(Immortal Grand Prix) Descendants of Darkness Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Lupin III: Bank of Liberty And all are slated to be released next year.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 11/21/14 03:40 PM

Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-ray Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper Got on tuesday: Now That's What I Call Today's Christmas CD Queen: The Platinum Collection (Includes about every hit and bonuses)
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mail by BWBODDY @ 11/21/14 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuKite (Live Action) came in today. I think it's great that they did a DVD/Blu-ray combo pack. Kinda sad though, that they decided not to print the cover on the DVD. It's only printed on the Blu-ray. Go figure. It also ha
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 11/21/14 11:14 AM

.......... Hunger Games Mocking Jay part 1.......... Lastnight I saw it and it was just as I expected it to be ( Good ), now comes the long wait for part 2
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ 11/21/14 09:03 AM

Cowboy Bebop : Shooting Star 1&2 Dark Angel Bundle (1-5) Babylon Omnibus 1&2
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by EricDent @ 11/20/14 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuAnybody know if we'll get the Bodacious Space Pirates Movie over here? I hope so! That's such a fun show! They just released the complete collection, so hopefully they got the movie.
Originally Posted By: JingravesFinished reading Aquarium. I don't know what to say. It wasn't bad, wasn't good. Just so-so and a little misleading since there were 2 other stories in with it. Oh, wow. Tomoko Taniguchi. That takes me back. I collect
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 11/20 - Yeti-schmeti by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 11/20/14 02:28 PM

It's only the second wave, but already our holiday comic has me breathless with anticipation. What's lurking in those bushes? Is that package safe? Exactly how much would you say in-house Right Stuf artist Greg has improved his already considerable s
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Sightings Of Savings & Mega Deals by BWBODDY @ 11/20/14 11:36 AM

AWESOME SAUCE !
Gaming Discussions
Idea Factory will be releasing Compile Heart's Omega Quintet in North America and Europe next spring for the PlayStation 4.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.