Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Cheap One @ Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI think the more you play up an Ending like there's more on the way, then you better have more on the way. And from what Wiki and ANN had to say about it, tells me they don't Most of the time that is done to get peo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Katana6 @ Today at 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: Katana6I just pre-ordered CardCaptor Sakura: The Movie(Remastered) Blu-Ray. I originally ordered the dvd of it but as soon as I found out the bluray was up for preorder I canceled and went for the blu
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by t-Roy @ Today at 01:09 AM

Go to bed already, sevi - why are you up so late?! I came home from work, ate some supper, then laid down for a nap around 7:30, old man was tired. Dang, I didn't wake up until 11:30, lol... getting ready to head back to bed now, I gotta get up at
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by No Comment @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Log Horizon I dunno, it's not really catching my attention so far. I watched it before SAO because I heard a lot of people say it was better, but maybe it'll improve. Though right now when it comes to MMO anime .hack//sign is better which while I li
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by dragonkitty9 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Package arrived and...Yay!
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by joelgundam01 @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

PS4/PS3/Vita: The Walking Dead Pinball (Zen Pinball 2)
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Yen Press has added 2 new Puella Magi Madoka Magica spin-offs Puella Magi Orika Magica: Extra Chapter and Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d'Arc .
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: JingravesI don't know, Kiku and Sevi may disagree. I'm Sorry ..... I don't know how you're working it out ( who wins ) I thought you wanted opinions
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Dying for a cup! Die! Die! by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Just bought a 34oz container of Folgers Country Roast at the grocery store the other day, it was on sale for $6.99, the only blend that was on sale from either Folgers or Maxwell House, for some reason. First time I ever tried it, and wow, does it ha
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Haha your welcome BWBODDY
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 02:30 AM

Decided to get LEGO Batman 2 for PS3. Boy this game looks really good on that system! No annoying load times when you cross the bridges & you can fly anywhere on the map when you get Superman. The only small issue is when you get a Gold Brick it
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by kiku @ 08/26/14 10:33 PM

Dragonar Academy Volume 5 Strike Witches: One-Winged Witches Volume 1
Finished volume 11 of Omahime, thus wrapping up my reread; in preparation for volume 12.
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 08/26/14 03:54 PM

Cage of Eden vol.15 Cardfight!! Vanguard vol.3 Hana Kimi Omnibus vols. 16/17/18 and 19/20/21 No. 6 vol.8 Raqiya: The New Book of Revelation vols. 1 and 2 Say I Love You vol.3 And should be getting Wolf Magic (BL) and Ze vol.9 (BL) sometime this week
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 08/26/14 03:12 PM

No prob Sevi. Also, Clear is so cute, I hope they'll make a nendo of him next.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 08/26/14 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: EricDent Sir Richard Attenborough has passed away, he was 90. Yeah I saw that, I've got a few of his more well know Film's ( both behind and in front of the camera ) I haven't watched The Great Esca
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Well That Was Weird by Jingraves @ 08/26/14 09:04 AM

So when I say my little brother, I'm mean my friend/soon to be roommate. My other roommate dislikes, "my little brother's uncle", for may reasons. So the roommate comes up to my work to do stuff. Then later on, the Uncle walks in. How stran
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAAAAAHH!!! by Jingraves @ 08/26/14 09:00 AM

No, why can't you all send that up my way. The rain not the zombies.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon Topic? by BWBODDY @ 08/25/14 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: EricDentNovember 18th, Mark your calendars! The Wind Rises, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Princess Mononoke coming to Blu-Ray! Also noticed that Sentai is going to re-release
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ 08/25/14 08:22 PM

I've got Magical Lyrical Nanoha (which goes for $200 and up used which I got new for $31) and Fancy Lala (not as pricey but still expensive) new for $36 on the way.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Intro/Outro by kiku @ 08/25/14 12:43 PM

I just can't help myself. Catch You, Catch Me Groovy!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ 08/25/14 10:51 AM

New Ikki Tousen OVA?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by BWBODDY @ 08/24/14 09:20 PM

Aaaah ! Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3 I just saw the Trailer for Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3 in the extra's of Majestic Prince Collection 2. To bad it didn't get a Dub
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by t-Roy @ 08/24/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: t-Roy Holy crap! I never saw a Kickstarter end like that, the last two days were insane - just look at that pledge chart link above now that the campaign ended an hour ago! With an initial goal of $
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by No Comment @ 08/23/14 10:01 PM

So I heard about this anime called Awol There are some really weird circumstances surrounding it - It is apparently a REALLY bad show according to the few people that have seen it - It has never been fully released in Japan; the pacing was so bad t
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.