Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by kiku @ 36 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jingraves<snip>Just have our own like Otaku superstore.<snip>This would be a dream come true. Most would say it's not finacially feasible, but who knows; maybe the time is ripe in this brick & mortar drought. A
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Taybears @ 40 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZenOriginally Posted By: ninjachadKarneval Omnibus 1 Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Thanks for reminding me about Karneval! I've been waiting for that one forever but recently forgot about it. And I didn't know about the KH novel,
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ Today at 09:49 AM

Ouren Host Club Box Set
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ Today at 09:45 AM

Just 'bout done with the third volume of Psychic Squad. For an action anime, Psychic Squad has me laughing out loud each and every episode. From Shiho's subtle and infrequent spooky moments to Kaoru's creepy old man antics, it's laced with we
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by BWBODDY @ Today at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuHiraku Kaneko's Valkyrie Drive - Mermaid Must have. Yummy !!!...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: GuilewasNKOriginally Posted By: ZenJust won an ebay auction for a like new 4-disc thinpak set of the complete series of Suzuka for only $14.61. I try to avoid buying SAVE becau
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by Zen @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbMan-this forum seems a little empty now that 2 participants seem to have abandoned ship (I think everybody knows who I'm talking about). I noticed that from day 1, and it makes me sad every time I check the forum. It was
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

.......... Interstellar .......... Still as good the 2nd time around, even better actually … Oh, the 1st Extra on the Extra’s BD is about the Science behind the Movie, it would be great for those who need it to better understand the Science in the
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Zen @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOh and yes yes yes, give Cowboy Bebop a try!!!... I plan to, once I find an Amazon Limited Edition BD/DVD set for under $150 new. Just got my Black Cat complete series digipak! It's beautiful! I'm so glad I went with
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by Zen @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

There is now an official release date for Spirited Away BD/DVD & The Cat Returns BD/DVD, both on Amazon and blu-ray.com. They are scheduled to come out on June 16!! BOUT D TIME DISNEY!!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The QUANTITY REMAINING COUNTER is running by ninjachad @ 03/30/15 08:00 PM

Puss 'n Boots now has a counter. Only 49 copies left. If you're interested, it's best to get it now. It's OOP and it's only $6.99 - about $10 less than what I paid last month.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by zrdb @ 03/30/15 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S. I don't own any, but I've seen quite a few pictures of them being held up by thier owners. They indeed about 8.5 x 11-ish. (they may be a few inches bigger, but they are roughly about that size.) I've got 2 that a la
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Madness 2015! by ThaneH @ 03/30/15 05:01 PM

Thane: Hello everyone once again to Anime Madness commentary! Round 3 voting is open now, so let's see which titles the Minions and I predict will make it to the semi-finals! Thane: Match 1 sees Kill la Kill going up against Noragami: Str
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by Jingraves @ 03/30/15 01:13 PM

Got some new tattoos. Aaahh got them for cheap. Basically my cheapest ones for the cost and quantity of all my others.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 03/30/15 11:52 AM

MARCH DVD/BD PURCHASES LIVE ACTION BATMAN: The Complete TV Series -LE- ( BD ) NIGHT AT THE MUSEM ( DVD/BD ) NIGHT AT THE MUSEM: Battle of the Smithsonian ( DVD/BD ) NIGHT AT THE MUSEM: Secret of the Tomb ( DVD/BD )
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
Added 4 more titles now that they have finished airing: kiku's wish list: Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Etotama by kiku @ 03/30/15 09:22 AM

Does the RightStuf/Pony Canyon partnership mean that we can expect to see a home video release of Etotama from RightStuf? If I'm not mistaken, Pony Canyon is involved with Etotama...
General Anime Discussion
Just finished the last episode of Blood+, let's just say I was blown away and let it go at that.
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: What hentai did you just buy? by BWBODDY @ 03/29/15 09:24 PM

MARCH DVD/BD PURCHASES HENTAI Countdown Countdown: Akira
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Toddler Naruto @ 03/29/15 03:27 AM

I just ordered these two games for $39.94 from Amazon :D, they should be arriving in my mailbox sometime this week . Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3) - $23.75 New South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) - $16.19 New
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 3/26 - Throwback Thursday! by RightStufTanukiMinion @ 03/26/15 03:17 PM

This week we might have had a little bit of fun with our new specials... We put a special price on the best April Fool's Day gag gift - you'll know it when you see it. Our Daily Deal themes from the past week were: Mecha, Idols, Battles, Martial Ar
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by kiku @ 03/26/15 04:33 AM

Archie, Marry Me - Alvvays

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.