Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by t-Roy @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYYou know with all the snow causing Businesses and Schools to close and making driving hazardous ( except for us with 4x4 vehicles ) I thought there would be a ton of traffic on the Forum today, since people would be
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 35 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Zen...And about mecha, I almost NEVER watch it as I also tend to not like the genre, but for some reason I started watching Code Geass and I LOVED it. It's even STILL my most favorite anime I have ever seen. Give it a shot, I do
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by manga4micah @ Today at 01:49 AM

I finally get my Poison Ivy i have been paying this thing off for like four months http://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/3002202-poison-ivy/lg/3002202-poison-ivy-006.jpg
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Manga & Comic Kickstarters by Zen @ Today at 01:39 AM

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread where we could discuss both past and current manga/comic kickstarters and which ones we backed or even didn't back along with any reasons for doing so and thoughts on the overall kickstarter, as well
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Well decided to watch Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Still a fun adventure movie with the usual Indy stuff. Speaking of Indy, apparently Speilburg is trying to direct the reboot. That's right, I said reboot. Not sure if it's g
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Watched Appleseed (CGI movie) still a great movie. Might have to buy Ex-Machina.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by sevi @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I really did want Yuri Lowenthal to voice Rin. Especially with JYB voicing Makoto and the well known rivalry between their fanbases. Plus the Code Geass connection. Plus, CLAMP may have said Fai wasn't gay. But that's only because they don't believe
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

FFV PS
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: anime makes u sad/angry at the same by manga4micah @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

I gotta say Shuffle made me sad and angry SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! When after all that i was rotting for Kaede and he ended up with Asa she was sorta side character throughout the whole show until the end. Not that i have anything against Asa its j
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

I'm trying to watch RWBY disc 2 and I'm having the same problem I had with the 1st disc. I just don't get it-this show simply doesn't hold my interest long enough for me to even want to finish it. At least it only cost me 15 bucks as opposed to 40 or
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Zen @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Just purchased -Hugo BD/DVD/DC -Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure BD/DVD (I'm selling my limited edition set now that I've claimed the digital copy, and I'd rather have a set in a case, not a purse..) -Minnetonka moccasin boots (love this brand!!)
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: NNA (news non anime) by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Breaking News Actor Harrison Ford injured in Calif. plane crash Harrison Ford is in critical condition after crash landing a plane in Venice, Calif. on Thursday, according to several reports. The 72-year-old crash landed on Penmar Golf Course after
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 3/5 - Tanuki Time by RightStufTanukiMinion @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Hello everyone, and once again, it's very nice to meet all of you! Us minions have been doing lots and lots of cardio and slimmed down even further with this week's specials! While we might be pained and saddened to see so much stuff go, much like ex
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Yeah, it's accumulating really fast out there - we have 4-5 inches already. I'm just headed out for round 2 with more shoveling... ding! EDIT: Back in - Wow, we already have our allotted 4 or 7 inches out there now, it's at least 6 inches deep ou
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dragon Ball movies list needed PLZ by manga4micah @ Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Cool thanks i bought most of the movies in the Collection packs they have on here only had to order Battle of the Gods by itself also the Resurrection of Frieza isn't out yet
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Toddler Naruto @ Yesterday at 12:00 AM

I recently ordered these two games for $38.12 from Amazon . Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection (PS3) - $18.90 New DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) - $19.22 New
Read More and More of You and Other Stories. It was my first bara/gay manga. Although Takeshi Matsu's art is considered closer to Yaoi than the average bara. Really nice artwork. And under a lesser hand the stories could have come off as smutty but w
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by CheechMonger @ 03/04/15 09:13 PM

I also took advantage of the Viz sale: Black Lagoon Graphic Novel 10 D.Gray-man Graphic Novel 16-18 Omnibus Nisekoi: False Love Graphic Novel 8 Nisekoi: False Love Graphic Novel 9 Nisekoi: False Love Graphic Novel 10 Ranma 1/2 Graphic Novel 13-14 O
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
SERIOUSLY!?! TAKE MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY MONEY! Hahaha I'm dying for you guys to release the series! Any idea when Right Stuff?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 03/04/15 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: seviI think Puchim@s and Chi's Sweet Home were exceptions because they are both more than 1 season. Chi will likely get a boost because of it's connection to the best selling manga. And Puchim@s mostly because Funi already had s
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by sevi @ 03/04/15 02:12 PM

Viz Shojo Beat lable has licensed Honey So Sweet and Bloody Mary . So stoked for Bloody Mary. I've been wanting to read that series for a while and I never thought Viz would get it since it's a shonen ai title. XD
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by sloner52 @ 03/04/15 02:06 PM

just arrived ... Baccano! bluray box set
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Seven Seas Games by sevi @ 03/04/15 12:30 PM

Decided to bump this over to Off Topic because it's about games, but TCG/Tabletop games and not PC or console games. Seven Seas has revealed their first property. And it's based on Space Dandy. They've set up a Kickstarter to fund the game; it's call
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ 03/03/15 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI've got it on Order for $53 ( and that's still a lot to pay IMO, but I want the Season 1 BD to go with my Season 2 BD set ) All I want out of this are the BD themselves ... All that other stuff is going up into the Gara
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What was the first game you played? by sloner52 @ 03/03/15 07:36 PM

first game I played........ hard to say.... My parents got my a Super Nintendo (a year or two after it came out) when I was a little kid so whatever games they got ...... my first was either Super Mario Bros.... or it was Earth Worm Jim.........the
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.