Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Dfens @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Actually Funimation announced that for Season 1 of Railgun they will re-release it on Blu-Ray I can't remember if they had a set date. Which sucks because Season 2 just came out on DVD only on will take forever for a Blu-Ray release. I actually wait
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by sevi @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I love Roujin Z. It's in my top 10 anime films list after They Were Eleven and Robot Carnival. ( Wish someone would relicense Robot Carnival >.<) Back when I first saw it I didn't realize it was an Otomo film since most of the works I'd seen/ r
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Hey, whatever floats your dinghy...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

I'm gonna tear into set 3 of Ranma 1/2 later on today.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

My Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary Blu-ray has shipped...
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by joelgundam01 @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneDOA Dimensions is fun. Was a huge reason for my original 3DS purchase, but I rarely play it now since DOA5/DOA5U is so different. For me, it's part nostalgia (same look and feel as DOA2) and to get the rest of the stor
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by sevi @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Saw the packaging for the Discotek Megaman Collection is going to be an overlapping disc case.
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 9/18 - OMG It's an NISA sale! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

What? Our first ever NISA sale? It's true! Yes, it's on select items (and bundles!) only, but baby steps. And a few of the titles that aren't included in the sale are in the weekly specials, so can you even complain? (Don't answer that, internet.) On
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Sevi send me some
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ 09/17/14 02:36 PM

Just ordered: One Piece box sets of 23 (both) Naruto 61-68 Bleach 61-63 Part are just pre orders so I gotta wait, but I have gotten them set at least.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 09/17/14 01:23 PM

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Godzilla Blu-ray
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by Jingraves @ 09/17/14 08:12 AM

That show is great Fear Itself, along with Masters of Horror, and some of the other compilations like them.

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.