Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 10 minutes 41 seconds ago

Afterschool Charisma vol.10 Are You Alice? vol.7 Barakamon vol.2 Bloody Cross vol.5 Demon From Afar vol.1 Dogs: Bullets and Carnage vol.9 Dorohedoro vol.14 He's My Only Vampire vol.1 Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (LN) vol.1 Manga
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ 40 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kikuOK. I could've sworn, that I just saw a Funi ad at ANN with a picture of a Nobunagun Box Set!?!?! Not surprising. They had pics up of the Space Dandy box set up for at least a month before it went up for pre-order on Right
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ Today at 11:54 AM

Nice, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse DVD Collection 1 is already processing ...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Don't skip the end credits on the finale of Rosario+Vampire Capu2.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Intro/Outro by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Disco lady, disco lady.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Pre-ordered the Tobio Kageyama Nendo (Haikyuu). His little crown is just too adorable. Plus I needed him to get the other side of the net
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I gotta admit, Capu 2 really does excel in the comedy dept.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: kikuWell… I'm kinda ticked. Apparently, said replacemant for Sankarea isn't the new set, it's just the discs; which the email stated something to the effect of: "Put the new TV-MA discs in
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SupermutantGuardians of the Galaxy -- Blu-ray Super Awesome ! We just finished watching the BD about 5 minutes ago
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The Search for the Best Anime Survey! by sevi @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Weirdly enough, despite this group having the genres I watch most, this group took me the least amount of time. Mystery: Spiral- The Bonds of Reasoning. SciFi: Jyu Oh Sei. Fantasy: Natsume's Book of Friends. I decided to just go with the series that

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.