Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ 36 minutes 27 seconds ago

XD I'm so glad he became one the regulars. It would have too sad to him "bite the dust" so to speak.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Today at 01:44 PM

Got shipping confirmation for Kill la Kill and Silver Spoon. Looks like it'll actually be a while longer before Love Lab ships as it's still just "Reserved".
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by t-Roy @ Today at 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: zrdbThe hell you say-my count over the past 18 years is over 6000 including all the fansubbed series that I've watched. And I've watched tons of moe, cute, shoujo, fan servicey stuff. He's over 60
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zman @ Today at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210FUNimation announced that they have licensed Tokyo ESP. I noticed in "Recommendations" section for Tokyo ESP over at MyAnimeList, someone said it's related to Ga-Rei-Zero. Does
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: A moment of silence please. by kiku @ Today at 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbI have an old Philips svhs unit that never got a lot of use and it still works perfectly. That's cool, because the DVD player that replaced the old one is a Philips. I've had a lot of good experiences with Philips. Now my
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by kiku @ Today at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentGot a gift card from my parents neighbors for Cinemark. So I ended up paying 50 cents to see Transformers 4. It was better than the last 2 movies. Mostly cause you could actually tell the robots apart, and the story was
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by BWBODDY @ Today at 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMills I also still have to watch The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye, I've heard good things. Be aware that there is one episode where Honoka is "Off Model", which is Animation speak for "she doesn't look r
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Comfort Food by t-Roy @ Today at 07:53 AM

We had a visitor from the Baltimore Office come to our office for a one-day project on Wednesday, and he and I went out for lunch together... He wanted to do Chinese, so I took him to a great Chinese Buffet just a block away from the prison... Oh man
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ Today at 07:11 AM

My one daughter was watching Fairy Tail last night, so I sat down and watched a couple episodes with her, I think it was maybe episodes 5-7 of Season 1, where they were on the train, then stuck inside the station behind the wind barrier. Not a serie
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon Topic? by EricDent @ Today at 01:56 AM

Update for September 9. Sony releasing some more Godzilla movies on Blu-Ray. Godzilla 2000 with both the English dub version (99 minutes long) and for the first time in the USA the Japanese version (107 minutes long). Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidor
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsTotally agree on Psycho Pass being the best anime of the year thus far. It's one of my top 20 favorite anime! Also Troy, you need to get moving on Jormungand! It rocks!! I found season 2 to be far superior to the first
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

07-Ghost vol.11 Attack on Titan: No Regrets vol.1 The Seven Deadly Sins vol.3 UQ Holder vol.2
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 7/10 - I wanna be a star, star, star by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

I'm back with a new set of specials! What's that? While I was gone, Shawne tried to put the entire store on sale? The fiend! Now this is why people called "Dark Lord" don't always have the nicest of reputations... So hey, how about that S

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.