Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 01/20/15 05:29 PM

Hozuki's Coolheadedness is Processing and should ship soon.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 01/20/15 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku HOTD OP HIT FULL SCREEN AND CRANK IT UP!!! Did and Done ! I have to say I really like Rei Miyamoto and her choice in Firearms, the > M1A1 <
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 01/20/15 05:00 PM

.......... Maid Sama.......... I'm currently on Volume 2 of 6, and I'm really loving this one a lot... Sometimes I even surprise myself with what I'm going to like or not
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ 01/20/15 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: t-Royzrdb was responding to my previous post, sevi, and not to Kiku - he used the Quick Reply box, which links the post to the OP of the thread, instead of using the regular Reply button, which links to the previous post. He ju
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ 01/20/15 03:41 PM

Sentai Filmworks has licensed Familiar of Zero: Rondo of Princesses aka Season 3.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 01/20/15 03:35 PM

I know t-Roy Although it is considered proper forum etiquette to address a post to the person you're actually replying to.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by SwatKat90 @ 01/20/15 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsNow and Then, Here and There. Damn. What an excellent show! It was such a thrill ride that left me on the edge of my seat, it left me captivated from the first episode to last, literally! I watched the entire show in
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by SwatKat90 @ 01/20/15 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: SwatKat90Originally Posted By: kikuDiscotek put up their latest release schedule. In addition to Iria, I'm thinkin' 'bout Violence Jack, Bokurano, and Chi's Sweet Home. We'll see what kind of monies I
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 01/20/15 03:30 PM

zrdb was responding to my previous post, sevi, and not to Kiku - he used the Quick Reply box, which links the post to the OP of the thread, instead of using the regular Reply button, which links to the previous post. He just needs to learn how to li
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 01/20/15 02:22 PM

Drug & Drop vol.1 Magical Girl Apocalypse vol.2 Noragami vol.3 Terra Formars vol.4 (Somehow these ended up in both alphabetical and numerical order :lol: )
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 01/20/15 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbYou and your anticute campaign need to chill out-just got my copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 1 today so guess I'm gonna start on that. Wait... Since when was kiku running an Anti-cute campaign? I thought he was
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zrdb @ 01/20/15 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SwatKat90Originally Posted By: kikuDiscotek put up their latest release schedule. In addition to Iria, I'm thinkin' 'bout Violence Jack, Bokurano, and Chi's Sweet Home. We'll see what kind of monies I have left when they go up
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ 01/20/15 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Katana6I hope to finally finish Waiting in The Summer today. I haven't had any real time to watch anime lately with the NFL Playoffs and College Basketball games going on. I really liked Waiting In The Summer, it reminds me an
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ 01/20/15 01:49 PM

You and your anticute campaign need to chill out-just got my copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 1 today so guess I'm gonna start on that.
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsNow and Then, Here and There. Damn. What an excellent show! It was such a thrill ride that left me on the edge of my seat, it left me captivated from the first episode to last, literally!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by zrdb @ 01/20/15 01:45 PM

I remember reading a lot of reviews that said Angel Links sucked donkey d***s bigtime but for me it as an enjoyable viewing experience especially the ending which was rather ambiguous as if to she really died or not.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by BWBODDY @ 01/20/15 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuA lot of people bash on Angel Links. I thought it was a lot o' fun. It might not be Outlaw Star, but it's not tryin' to be. Really, I never saw the Posts bashing on A
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ 01/20/15 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuA lot of people bash on Angel Links. I thought it was a lot o' fun. It might not be Outlaw Star, but it's not tryin' to be. Really, I never saw the Posts bashing on Angel Links, I think it's a
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ 01/20/15 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsNow and Then, Here and There. Damn. What an excellent show! It was such a thrill ride that left me on the edge of my seat, it left me captivated from the first episode to last, literally! I watched the entire show in
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 01/20/15 08:24 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: t-RoyA Certain Scientific Railgun Season 1 BD/DVD combo has shipped... Looks like you're almost ready for an Index marathon! Hope you dig it! Though I'd be surprised if it's not too much "cu
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 01/20/15 08:07 AM

Now and Then, Here and There. Damn. What an excellent show! It was such a thrill ride that left me on the edge of my seat, it left me captivated from the first episode to last, literally! I watched the entire show in a single sitting! What a brilli
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Suggestions by Katana6 @ 01/20/15 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: Katana6Nobody mentioned The Slayers? The Vision of Escaflowne, Blood Plus, Moribito, Kino's Journey, DeathNote. You can check them out as well. I agree ! The only one of those I haven't seen in it'
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Suggestions by KyleMills @ 01/20/15 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: NarioWell a lot of you have pointed me to Gun X Sword Outlaw Star Gunslinger Girl Looks like these will be my first from all your replies. Can't wait to get watching.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Suggestions by Katana6 @ 01/20/15 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: Katana6Nobody mentioned The Slayers? The Vision of Escaflowne, Blood Plus, Moribito, Kino's Journey, DeathNote. You can check them out as well. Actually I already suggested Slayers . I would've added
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ 01/20/15 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsI'm marathoning Now and Then, Here and There and it's soooooo good. I just watched the first 7 episodes and am about to start up episode 8 as soon I finish this post!
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.