Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Comfort Food by t-Roy @ 07/11/14 07:53 AM

We had a visitor from the Baltimore Office come to our office for a one-day project on Wednesday, and he and I went out for lunch together... He wanted to do Chinese, so I took him to a great Chinese Buffet just a block away from the prison... Oh man
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: A moment of silence please. by t-Roy @ 07/11/14 07:33 AM

Well, my old 8-track player...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ 07/11/14 07:11 AM

My one daughter was watching Fairy Tail last night, so I sat down and watched a couple episodes with her, I think it was maybe episodes 5-7 of Season 1, where they were on the train, then stuck inside the station behind the wind barrier. Not a serie
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 07/11/14 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: MrEggRollWhy the quotes around free copy? .-. Because he was picked in one of Funimations drawings from sending in their survey cards from anime purchases, and won a free copy of an anime series from a list of titles they prov
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Has anybody noticed? by KyleMills @ 07/11/14 04:05 AM

In light of watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time, I noticed that Ranma's girl voice is different after the first disc. Does an actor being recast ever bother anyone? I understand if you're numerous seasons in and you have to recast (like Dameon Clar
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon Topic? by EricDent @ 07/11/14 01:56 AM

Update for September 9. Sony releasing some more Godzilla movies on Blu-Ray. Godzilla 2000 with both the English dub version (99 minutes long) and for the first time in the USA the Japanese version (107 minutes long). Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidor
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ 07/11/14 01:46 AM

Been watching Doraeman almost every night. They have new episodes on every day. Not sure how they will fill the rest of the time, since they are only doing 26 episodes.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by MrEggRoll @ 07/11/14 12:15 AM

Why the quotes around free copy? .-.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by sevi @ 07/10/14 11:54 PM

Figured since I've been squealing over seeing him in Black Butler: Book of Circus that I should show a pic. So here's the ever adorable Snake He's just too cute :3 XD
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 07/10/14 11:27 PM

I got a Tracking Number E-Mail from UPS, looks like my “Free Copy” of Code Breaker is on it’s way. Thanks Funimation...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by RosexRevolution @ 07/10/14 10:32 PM

Decided to watch a couple currently airing anime so I watched the first episode of Blue Spring Ride and the new episode of Space Dandy. Blue Spring Ride seems like it's going to be a cute series. The second season of Space Dandy is just as good as th
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by RosexRevolution @ 07/10/14 10:12 PM

Hell Girl Seasons 2 &3 should come in the mail tomorrow.
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: KyleMillsTotally agree on Psycho Pass being the best anime of the year thus far. It's one of my top 20 favorite anime! Also Troy, you need to get moving on Jormungand! It rocks!! I found season 2 to be far superior to the first
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 07/10/14 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: ninjachadToradora! - it was just as great its second time around. Definitely one of my favorites. I'm glad NISA went back and gave it a dub; it was very well done. Now to watch Psycho-Pass, which shoul
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: ninjachadToradora! - it was just as great its second time around. Definitely one of my favorites. I'm glad NISA went back and gave it a dub; it was very well done. Now to watch Psycho-Pass, which should be interesting. Psycho-P
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by ninjachad @ 07/10/14 06:11 PM

Toradora! - it was just as great its second time around. Definitely one of my favorites. I'm glad NISA went back and gave it a dub; it was very well done. Now to watch Psycho-Pass, which should be interesting.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by EricDent @ 07/10/14 06:04 PM

So I decided to make the kinda long drive to the nearest Hastings (about an hour from my Parents house). Just to see what they had. They had a bunch of stuff, but I had a tough time thinking of anything to buy. Then I spotted DearS: Complete Collec
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by ninjachad @ 07/10/14 06:02 PM

Just came in: Accel World Set 2 blu-ray Psycho-Pass: Season 1 Part 1 Psycho-Pass: Season 1 Part 2
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ 07/10/14 05:25 PM

07-Ghost vol.11 Attack on Titan: No Regrets vol.1 The Seven Deadly Sins vol.3 UQ Holder vol.2
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ 07/10/14 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Originally Posted By: kakashi12210Sentai announced that they have licensed Samurai Jam -Bakumatsu Rock. I know this'll make Sevi happy to hear. I know can't help but squee a bit to see that news. I do admit I was
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 7/10 - I wanna be a star, star, star by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 07/10/14 04:52 PM

I'm back with a new set of specials! What's that? While I was gone, Shawne tried to put the entire store on sale? The fiend! Now this is why people called "Dark Lord" don't always have the nicest of reputations... So hey, how about that S
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Cheap One @ 07/10/14 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyHmm... I look at all my underwear every time I do laundry, and they sure aren't very sweet or nice... I knew you would love that responce. You are welcome.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by J.E.S. @ 07/10/14 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: kakashi12210Sentai announced that they have licensed Samurai Jam -Bakumatsu Rock. I know this'll make Sevi happy to hear. I know can't help but squee a bit to see that news.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Toddler Naruto @ 07/10/14 01:41 PM

I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $37.25 total . Just Cause 2 (PS3) - $16.29 New Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3) - $8.97 New TRON: Evolution (PS3) - $11.99 New
General Anime Discussion
My daughter had her friend over last night for a sleep over, and we all watched the Studio Ghibli film Only Yesterday together in my theater in the basement. This is one of my favorites of the slice-of-life Ghibli titles, and I always get a little te
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.