Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by Narukami Brando @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Forget hard-boiled, the egg I want to see is an Angel Egg from Piffle Company! Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by acadia stevens @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by otakualchemist @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

This loyal pet has a shape-changing habit. Spaceship, mech, and BOTH cat and rabbit. It is Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by FattyMelt @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

A bunny and a big cat, a movie about that? Together they fight crime in quite stylish hats! Spoiler Content Lambs are sweet, lambs are good, until murder arrives in this neighborhood! Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Right Stuf Easter Sale! by Narukami Brando @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Black Rabbit's part of a group called the No Names, and it seems like they never win any Gift Games! Spoiler Content A mysterious egg, oh what could it be? Why, it's the first appearance of Togepi! Spoiler Content This loyal pet has a shape-chang
Jump to new posts Right Stuf Easter Sale! by ThaneH @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Hello! If you didn't notice, Right Stuf is having an Easter Sale, but we've left clues as to which items have special Easter prices. So if you figure out one of the clues, feel free to post it here and help everyone figure these out together. And if
Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions
I'm still waiting for Ashita No Joe/Tommorow's Joe/Champion Joe to be licensed. Seeing how Crunchyroll started streaming its 2nd season... I can only hope. The same can be said for Hajime No Ippo/Fighting Spirit. I was really surprised to find out G
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Do You Want To Watch And Why? by THEAnimeHERO @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

SAINT SEIYA: I've already finished the series including Hades Arc, but could use better translations. Hoping for either Discotek or Nozomi licensing the Poseidon & Hades arcs. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood Movie: A movie that has become
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by Toddler Naruto @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

I'm currently playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3), I just completed Mission 02: Raxus Prime.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210Just watched the first 7 episodes of Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor and it's still just as fun as ever. I love the new character "Bachou" I love it when she calls Koukin "Goldfis
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: kakashi12210Just watched the first 7 episodes of Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor and it's still just as fun as ever. I love the new character "Bachou" I love it when she calls Koukin "Goldfish Poop".
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: AnimejrPicked up Tales of Xillia limited edition and Far Cry 2. About 10 hours into Xillia but now it seems my ps3 disc drive is jamming up so im going to have to work on that.. I really dont want to buy another ps3 Do you have
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: kikuYeah, I did a little digging; and it (combo system) sounds as though it's difficult to master, yet quite integral. It's not that hard to master, since you just need to get the timing down.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210 Yeah, I enjoyed it too, but the court scene was way too long. I hope that one day they will make a whole new Deadman Wonderland anime and follow the manga an
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210 Yeah, I enjoyed it too, but the court scene was way too long. I hope that one day they will make a whole new Deadman Wonderland anime and follow the manga and continue past where the other
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by Animejr @ Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Picked up Tales of Xillia limited edition and Far Cry 2. About 10 hours into Xillia but now it seems my ps3 disc drive is jamming up so im going to have to work on that.. I really dont want to buy another ps3
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by joelgundam01 @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuYeah, I did a little digging; and it (combo system) sounds as though it's difficult to master, yet quite integral. It's not that hard to master, since you just need to get the timing down. Eventually, it becomes like second
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 02:54 AM

Currently playing the Steins;Gate Visual Novel
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 02:53 AM

I just won an auction for the Limited Edition box set of Omishi Magical Theater Risky Safety
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kakashi12210 @ Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Just watched the first 7 episodes of Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor and it's still just as fun as ever. I love the new character "Bachou"
Gaming Discussions
I'm on to the second disc of Tales Of Symphonia. Spoiler Content Furthermore, I'm starting to get the feeling that… Spoiler Content Has anyon ever played the first Tales game? Well, I think it's the first anyhow; Tales Of Phantasia. I'm thinkin'
General Anime Discussion
Although not necessarily an anime. I just finished Spawn The Animated Series 10th Anniversary Edition. It really ended quite abruptly. I get the feeling that Todd McFarlane might have full well intended on doing another season, but had it pulled o
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ 04/15/14 11:24 PM

Ben-To LE A Certain Scientific Railgun 2 Part 1 (hope it's a chipboard box to hold both parts) Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash! LE
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ 04/15/14 11:21 PM

Umm… so… yeah… I just ordered the Yoshino Nendoroid from RightStuf. Take my monies! Has anyone seen this Nendo? The detail of her outfit is amazing, just like the attention to detail of the outfits in the anime. I also ordered the Tohka Nendo fro
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by kiku @ 04/15/14 11:17 PM

Yeah, I did a little digging; and it (combo system) sounds as though it's difficult to master, yet quite integral.
Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.