Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gaming Discussions
Tales Of Phantasia I've had my a?? handed to me several times now in the Tower Of The Zodiac. I've been humbled, but like a Phoenix rising from the ashes; I've changed my strategy, prepared myself, and ma making my way up the tower; come h??? or hi
Gaming Discussions
Originally Posted By: EricDentI guess it was Time Killers, which had a sorta sequel in Blood Storm. FWIW Time Splitters 2 and Time Splitters Future Perfect are seriously fun FPS's. Piles of character skins, fun build your own level designers, awesom
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: kikuA Certain Magical Index II So many questions. So many questions! My head is spinning. The maid is spinning, always spinning! I am very much looking forward to The Miracle Of Endymion… for
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by BWBODDY @ 01/27/15 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: JingravesOh goodness that looks like the little country town my grandparents lived in. With a warehouse building in the middle of it. According to Google Map this is 512 NE Main St Grimes Iowa. And it is a big Warehouse looking
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by Jingraves @ 01/27/15 08:41 AM

Oh goodness that looks like the little country town my grandparents lived in. With a warehouse building in the middle of it.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by Jingraves @ 01/27/15 08:38 AM

I think its actually on my list.
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What was the first game you played? by Jingraves @ 01/27/15 08:29 AM

Picabo I think it was PS1 but it wasn't really a game. It was the little disk that had like 20 different games on it, but just the first levels and you just picked different ones to play. It had some thing for like every game.
General Anime Discussion
Definitely had some great action in it, and some tense moments - I did enjoy that! My friend came over for a third visit in a week last night, and we finished 8 more eps(!) of Space Battleship Yamato 2199, eps 15-22 - so only 4 more to go until my
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Arcade Fighters - SF, Tekken, KOF, MK etc.. by EricDent @ 01/27/15 03:52 AM

I guess it was Time Killers, which had a sorta sequel in Blood Storm.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by KyleMills @ 01/27/15 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: JingravesWatching Undeclared. Its funny seeing all the different actors we know but younger in it. You should watch Freaks and Geeks next. It came out in the late 90's and has James Franco, Seth Rogen, Linda Cardellini, Jason
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 01/27/15 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsAh I totally forgot about the cutesy doll fighters! They're not a huge presence, and I thought the story was good enough that you might forgive the little bit of silliness it brings, haha! Hop
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 01/26/15 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuA Certain Magical Index II So many questions. So many questions! My head is spinning. The maid is spinning, always spinning! I am very much looking forward to The Miracle Of Endymion… for answers! I'm so glad you're
Gaming Discussions
I got to be waaay to good at Eternal Champions on the Genesis back in the day.
General Anime Discussion
A Certain Magical Index II So many questions. So many questions! My head is spinning. The maid is spinning, always spinning! I am very much looking forward to The Miracle Of Endymion… for answers!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 01/26/15 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: DriverdisI am 10 Episodes into Ghost Stories (the ADV English Dub that I have heard is hilarious). I think it is funny but I have watched better in terms of stories although without a comical dub like G
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: DriverdisI just finished Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (English Dub). this show is definitely is not for everyone but I enjoyed it. I-for one found the show totally disgusting and I normally have a pretty high tolerance f
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ 01/26/15 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: DriverdisI am 10 Episodes into Ghost Stories (the ADV English Dub that I have heard is hilarious). I think it is funny but I have watched better in terms of stories although without a comical dub like Ghost Hunt. Taken by itse
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Arcade Fighters - SF, Tekken, KOF, MK etc.. by EricDent @ 01/26/15 08:48 PM

I was pretty good at Street Fighter 2, until the "Asian" guy came on to stomp me. I also was pretty decent at Time Splitters (I think that was what it was called). In that game you could chop off arms & heads, though it was more "
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What was the first game you played? by EricDent @ 01/26/15 08:37 PM

Pong...my parents had the very first console system with Tennis/Pong/Hockey/etc. Then we had an Atari 2600 and that would be Pac Man
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Games, you may need help on by EricDent @ 01/26/15 08:31 PM

Check GameFAQs.com for any cheats/hints/codes for pretty much ANY game (old or new).
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Potpourri by BWBODDY @ 01/26/15 08:09 PM

I this really the front door to RIGHTSTUF ??
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Driverdis @ 01/26/15 08:04 PM

I am 10 Episodes into Ghost Stories (the ADV English Dub that I have heard is hilarious). I think it is funny but I have watched better in terms of stories although without a comical dub like Ghost Hunt.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Driverdis @ 01/26/15 07:56 PM

I just finished Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (English Dub). this show is definitely is not for everyone but I enjoyed it.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 01/26/15 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY………. Heat Guy J ………. This one has sat on the Re-Watch Shelf long enough, it’s about time I watch it... I'm really digging this re-watch, this one is also one I haven't watched for 5 years, so most of it is lik
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: KyleMillsAh I totally forgot about the cutesy doll fighters! They're not a huge presence, and I thought the story was good enough that you might forgive the little bit of silliness it brings, haha! Hope you enjoy it if you keep
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.