Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ 07/29/14 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: GirlGamerJust bought all the Kaleido Star i could from Rightstuf and what i couldn't i got elsewhere. I have both seasons-the ADV originial releases, the first season is a thinpack, the second season consists of the 6 single d
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Katana6 @ 07/29/14 04:54 PM

Is Viz Media planning to release the Ranma 1/2 OVA's and movies on Blu-Ray?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by zrdb @ 07/29/14 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: t-RoyWell, if I were to ever bother to replace my Allison & Lilia case, I would try to find one the same thickness as the crappack, so I could just transfer the original cover sheet over to it,
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by joelgundam01 @ 07/29/14 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuThat is total bulls???! That's the same thing that happened with Juden-chan. They list the specials/OVAs in the item description to influence your inclination to preorder, and then don't include them when push comes to sho
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOh wow-I'm so impressed. I am as well Troy, but without the sarcasm
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ 07/29/14 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYFor some Reason my copy of > Appleseed Alpha < hadn't been shipped out yet, but a call to Customer Service a little bit ago has resolved that issue. She said it'll be shipped out PDQ ..
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ 07/29/14 04:10 PM

Oh wow-I'm so impressed.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by GirlGamer @ 07/29/14 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyWell, if I were to ever bother to replace my Allison & Lilia case, I would try to find one the same thickness as the crappack, so I could just transfer the original cover sheet over to it, without having to make my own.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYFor some Reason my copy of > Appleseed Alpha < hadn't been shipped out yet, but a call to Customer Service a little bit ago has resolved that issue. She said it'll be shipped out PDQ ... I'm pretty much in t
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Katana6 @ 07/29/14 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: kikuThe card battle aspect is what I was referring to. If I had to liken it to an anime, it would be Angelic Layer. Haven't Seen That One. Can You Describe It To Me. He
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 03:19 PM

Well, if I were to ever bother to replace my Allison & Lilia case, I would try to find one the same thickness as the crappack, so I could just transfer the original cover sheet over to it, without having to make my own. I would guess that one is
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYWhat your user name is Girls with Guns ? Yep! I thought it was an appropriate username that fit my anime tastes, lol!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.Lucky you. I'm still waiting on Good Smile to ship my order out. lol - I'm still waiting for my Devil Homura to ship out... That such a looooong wait yet, to December 31st... Originally Po
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Lucky you. I'm still waiting on Good Smile to ship my order out. lol - I'm still waiting for my Devil Homura to ship out... That such a looooong wait yet, to December 31st... Originally Posted By: BWBODDYFinally I w
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ 07/29/14 02:39 PM

Lucky you. I'm still waiting on Good Smile to ship my order out.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 01:55 PM

For some Reason my copy of > Appleseed Alpha < hadn't been shipped out yet, but a call to Customer Service a little bit ago has resolved that issue. She said it'll be shipped out PDQ ...
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyI guess we just had some nasty storms out in Western Pennsylvania the other day, where a lot of my ex-wife's family lives - she just told me last night that on her Uncle's farm, the winds from the storm toppled 3 high-tensi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 01:48 PM

Here's what I use............... My 5 and 6 Disc Cases look like > THIS < on the 5 Disc Case the other side of the center tray is blank. The first 2 and the last 2 Disc due have the overlap. You can’t get a Case this thin for ether 5 or 6 D
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 01:24 PM

I guess we just had some nasty storms out in Western Pennsylvania the other day, where a lot of my ex-wife's family lives - she just told me last night that on her Uncle's farm, the winds from the storm toppled 3 high-tension towers - and they were t
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by t-Roy @ 07/29/14 12:15 PM

I don't mind those stacker crappacks anywhere near as much as I would flipper discs... if a title has flipper discs, I just outright wouldn't buy it. Or, I'd at least burn singles from it right away, if it was a must-have title. Fortunately, I don'
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by BWBODDY @ 07/29/14 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: GirlGamerDo The Individual Disc From The Single Have Artwork In The Discs? Or Are They Plain Jane Like The Ones That Came In The Complete Collection? Yes Season 1 has a pic of the 3 Main Leads on each Disc. Season 2 mixed it up
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by GirlGamer @ 07/29/14 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: GirlGamerOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYIt’s been storming here since yesterday ( and still is ) the power went out at 7pm Saturday and came back on this morning at 5:30am. The Telephone ( land-line )
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crappack warnings by GirlGamer @ 07/29/14 06:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: GirlGamer thats not what i'm talking about then. I'm talking about when there are episodes on both sides of the disc. I believe it is called a dual disc. Viz did this wi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by GirlGamer @ 07/29/14 06:09 AM

Originally Posted By: EricDentNew Wings is the subtitle of the whole show. IE Kaleido Star: New Wings. If you got the singles for just season 1 that should be up to the episode titled "An Amazing Comeback". Which should be volume 6. It d
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by EricDent @ 07/29/14 03:45 AM

That just came out in April, so maybe somebody will grab it soon? Remember there's still a few more "big conventions" to announce stuff like this. Though with the interesting history of that ARMS studio, it could be a tough sell... Hint th
Page 5 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.