Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Katana6 @ 11/26/14 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: ShawnOriginally Posted By: Shawn Attack on Titan, Death Note, Fate Night, Naruto, Sword Art Online, Natsume Yuujinchou Anime Toys sky Those are good shows Shawn, I haven't seen Natsume Yuujinchou(Natsume's Book of Friends
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Katana6 @ 11/26/14 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: Katana6[quote=kiku]Heaven's Memo Pad was great. Yeah… J.C. Staff's penchant for lolis is unrivaled. I love J.C. Staff. Have you seen Revolut
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 11/26 - Happy Thanksgiving! by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ 11/26/14 02:48 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Even you Canadians, you're welcome to a happy holiday too, because every day's a good day to give thanks. Of course, as a minion of an online retailer I am particularly thankful for specials! I threw on a few things tha
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 11/26/14 02:43 PM

Robot Chicken DC Comics Special II: Villains in Paradise
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Supermutant @ 11/26/14 02:43 PM

One Piece - Season 6 Voyage 1 Anime still in box: Fairy Tail - Part 14 - Combo Pack The Wind Rises Blu-ray Ordered for my nephews for christmas: Naruto: Shippuden - Box Set 6-20 (got in a special sale/deal at fye web site)
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by I don't know @ 11/26/14 01:30 PM

Wow! You like Juuden-chan?! I've never met anybody who knows Juuden-chan. I loved it.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by sloner52 @ 11/26/14 12:59 PM

haven't posted on here in a while so why not....here is some non-anime stuff I've bought the last couple of weeks...my November purchases ... Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 [Blu-ray] - Collectors Set with the Reaper Box - Awesome box set- just starte
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsThe November Man Can't get enough of Pierce Brosnan kicking ass in the spy genre! Looking forward to the sequel. Yeah, I really liked it, he wasn't lost that
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by KyleMills @ 11/26/14 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyNothing much in the Wave 3 sales for me... You might like Zetman... don't know if you've seen that. No humor, dark and gritty, beautiful artwork, solid characters, lots of action with a great pace.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by KyleMills @ 11/26/14 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsThe November Man Can't get enough of Pierce Brosnan kicking ass in the spy genre! Looking forward to the sequel. Yeah, I really liked it, he wasn't lost that Bond touch yet ... Just fini
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyWould that be something you think I would care for at all, BDub? I was looking at that one... Hmmm, I'd like to think so Troy ! But someone with better verbal skills may need to chime in, I lack the ability to explain Ut
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by npcomplete @ 11/26/14 10:29 AM

For the single-disc volumes, is it normal for the front of the DVD or BD cases to be sunken in? There's no damage and I don't know if it's due to air pressure changes from shipping (including to RightStuf), but all of my single disc cases are squish
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 11/26/14 10:29 AM

Would that be something you think I would care for at all, BDub? I was looking at that one...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: Katana6[quote=kiku]Heaven's Memo Pad was great. Yeah… J.C. Staff's penchant for lolis is unrivaled. I love J.C. Staff. Have you seen Revolutionary Girl Utena Kiku? If I
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ 11/26/14 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsThe November Man Can't get enough of Pierce Brosnan kicking ass in the spy genre! Looking forward to the sequel. Yeah, I really liked it, he hasn't lost that Bond touch yet ...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by t-Roy @ 11/26/14 08:17 AM

Has it been mentioned anywhere yet what date TRSI's 12 Days Sale actually starts this year? I'm pretty much done with the Wave sales, only bought 5 titles so far, thankfully...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Katana6 @ 11/26/14 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: Katana6[quote=kiku]Heaven's Memo Pad was great. Yeah… J.C. Staff's penchant for lolis is unrivaled. I love J.C. Staff. Have you seen Revolutionary Girl Utena Kiku? If I recall correctly, I think J.C
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by t-Roy @ 11/26/14 01:42 AM

Nothing much in the Wave 3 sales for me... only thing that tweaks my interest in the least may be Penguindrum 1 & 2, but that series is a mystery to my tastes, even after reading the descriptions...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ 11/25/14 10:35 PM

I'm only buying stuff I've wanted for a long time and only if the price is good, after these years of collecting I've gotten most of the older s**t I wanted.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Shawn @ 11/25/14 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Shawn Attack on Titan, Death Note, Fate Night, Naruto, Sword Art Online, Natsume Yuujinchou Anime Toys sky
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Shawn @ 11/25/14 09:58 PM

Attack on Titan, Death Note, Fate Night, Naruto, Sword Art Online, Natsume Yuujinchou
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by KyleMills @ 11/25/14 09:14 PM

The November Man Can't get enough of Pierce Brosnan kicking ass in the spy genre! Looking forward to the sequel.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: In the Mail by KyleMills @ 11/25/14 09:11 PM

Justified: Season 5 I'm so sad this show is ending next year!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Awesome Anime Quotes" by KyleMills @ 11/25/14 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuHow beautiful. Nights like this, make me want to have a bite to drink. Yes; I couldn't imagine a more; perfect evening. - Alucard Hellsing ftw! It kicks so much ass! Have you watched Ultimate yet? Kiku... it's amazi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ 11/25/14 07:24 PM

Shipped Today from Rightstuf: A Certain Magical Index Season 1 BD/DVD Kite Live Action BD/DVD (partial shipment) Hayao Miyazaki: Starting Point: 1979-1996 Hardcover Hayao Miyazaki: Turning Point: 1997-2008 Hardcover
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.