Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: Katana6I just missed Pong, I was born in the late seventies. I had an Atari 2600, who could forget those blocky graphics. After that, my mom bought me the first Nintendo system from Sears where she used
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: AAAHH!!! by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

It could be true that they're not as up to snuff in the notebook computer department, but then again; notebook computers have a habit of being semi disposable as a rule from what I hear. I would like to note however that pretty much everyone that I
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Well Sentai proved me wrong. HighSchool of the Dead Collector's Edition will be their very first combo pack. Now, I just wish that Sentai would prove me wrong on them not dubbing everything. I really want to go
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6I just missed Pong, I was born in the late seventies. I had an Atari 2600, who could forget those blocky graphics. After that, my mom bought me the first Nintendo system from Sears where she used to work. I have been thro
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy. Jewel BEM Hunter Lime
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Kaiju Any thoughts on Bodacious Space Pirates? I see it is at a low price but I have read pretty mixed reviews on it. I also very much enjoyed Bodacious Space Pirates.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by GuilewasNK @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Do you think Ghibli would need their version of Pixar eventually? I think there is a place for traditional animation and CG, but CG is clearly the leader in the US when it comes to feature films.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Yeah, that's old news, they've been talking about that for four years now, and those articles are all speculation - but I do think it's much more a possibility they will shutter the animation portion of the company than not. They were talking about
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Yesterday at 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: EricDentSorry but unless a legit news source & not some random podcast that is based on some Korean article from "a source at Ghibli" says otherwise I won't believe it. Nothing on ANN, MSN, etc. I read about it on
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: Katana6I have the limited edition version of Kill La Kill, but I haven't watched it yet. As far as shows I watched that were produced by Gainax, I am a Neon Genesis Evang
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: t-RoyI received my used copy of the Area 88 DVD box set today, and it is the 2005 release... the set is pretty dang immaculate, though - not a mark on any of the four DVDs themselves, probably view
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by EricDent @ Yesterday at 01:50 AM

You forgot to mention that the Nerrids wear some of the most ridiculous outfits EVER in anime IMO. Not that it's not nice to look at, it's just not practical for their line of work. Anyhow, I finished Dream Eater Merry. Overall it was decent, but th
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by EricDent @ Yesterday at 01:44 AM

Sorry but unless a legit news source & not some random podcast that is based on some Korean article from "a source at Ghibli" says otherwise I won't believe it. Nothing on ANN, MSN, etc. I read about it on GameFAQs, but it was a very p
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Yesterday at 01:17 AM

Bad news for Studio Ghibli fans. There's a heavy possibility that they may be closing down their anime division. It was stated in a recent podcast that the future of the division was dependent on whether their newest movie, When Marnie Was There, per
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6@mazon sucks, they also love using those crappy padded envelopes to ship out DVD's and Blu-Ray discs. Why don't they just use the boxes they used to use? Sorry I am ranting off topic. Trade you the even crappier boxes w
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: Katana6I just bought Ranma 1/2 set 3 Blu-Ray edition. Yo hoo-I'm always up for a rewatch of Ranma 1/2. I'm actually watching Ranma for the very first time. I'm through the first 2 discs of box 1 (I
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: SwatKat90Giant Robo: The Day The Earth Stood Still- One of best OVA's I've seen next to Gundam Unicorn and Gunbuster, the ending could've been better. Record of Lodoss War OVA- Classic fantasy OVA and the grand debut of one of
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by Katana6 @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: Katana6I was going to buy this set from Right Stuf when they had this in the bargain bin, but I whiffed on it. I don't know how old you are t-roy, but this used to be a game on the Super Nintendo syste
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMillsKnights of Sidonia This show was freakin fantastic! Talk about a hidden gem, I hadn't even heard of this show until the lead actor of the English dub (Johnny Yong Bosch) talked about it at th
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyI received my used copy of the Area 88 DVD box set today, and it is the 2005 release... the set is pretty dang immaculate, though - not a mark on any of the four DVDs themselves, probably viewed only once. The box is in per
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 12:02 AM

So I caved with everyone discussing Toradora! around here, I picked up the premium edition! Can't wait to watch it Shipped out yesterday, should be here by the weekend!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by KyleMills @ 07/22/14 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Well Sentai proved me wrong. HighSchool of the Dead Collector's Edition will be their very first combo pack. Now, I just w
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by betaray fangirl @ 07/22/14 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: SwatKat90Giant Robo: The Day The Earth Stood Still- One of best OVA's I've seen next to Gundam Unicorn and Gunbuster, the ending could've been better. Record of Lodoss War OVA- Classic fantasy OVA and the grand debut of one of
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by betaray fangirl @ 07/22/14 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSeries I'm watching this summer: The Witches of East End Season 2 The Strain Season 1 And I'm recording The Almighty Johnsons Season 1 (but haven't watched it yet). Also watching The Strain. Pretty good so far in compari
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by sevi @ 07/22/14 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneOriginally Posted By: seviI might have to look into Tari Tari if the music is actually a part of the plot. Unlike a certain other "music" anime. Tari Tari's music is very important. It is a part of 2 of the
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.