Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by kiku @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: dragonkitty9Package arrived and...Yay! YOu got the Viridian Collection Solty Rei. Nice!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Katana6 @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BobcatUnfortunately, many anime suffer the fate of Blood Lad like Deadman Wonderland. Sometimes though you will see a second season years later. Here are some shows I think are similar and I really enjoyed: -Ao no Exorcist (B
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

.... The DEVIL is a Part-Timer ! .... I'm a few episodes in and I am enjoying it so far, but I'm feeling at odds with myself about this one. I don't know, I just feel like I'm going to enjoy it less the more I watch it ( can't really explain why )
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by SwatKat90 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

I've just pre-ordered Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods Extended Edition.
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
What's with the recent polls only having female character options? There was only one male option for the study partner poll and no males at all on the Student Council President poll. What's next weeks poll gonna be? Best Yuri series? Best man-hating
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Jump to new posts New RightStuf.com Specials 8/28 - I Can't Do That, Dave by RightStufSpecialsMinion @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

It's another week of specials! I think there's a pretty good mix of new stuff and classics; what do you think? And hey, speaking of asking for opinions, in case we happen to have a big sale sometime in the future, would you mind taking a survey? It's
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by sevi @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JingravesOk the fight is: Lia de Beaumont from D'Eon de Beaumont Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara (No longer participating due to overwhelming bias against the fighter :P ) Jubei Katagiri from Ninja Scroll Lets get the peo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: BobcatUnfortunately, many anime suffer the fate of Blood Lad like Deadman Wonderland. Sometimes though you will see a second season years later. Here are some shows I think are similar and I really enjoyed: -Ao no Exorcist (B
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: seviForgot to mention that my Gilgamesh Nendo came today ^-^v Also, I was on AmiAmi a little while ago. And I find it hilarious that Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 is getting a figma. (And it's also awesome.) I'm supers jeal
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Bobcat @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Unfortunately, many anime suffer the fate of Blood Lad like Deadman Wonderland. Sometimes though you will see a second season years later. Here are some shows I think are similar and I really enjoyed: -Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) -Hataraku Maou
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New Manga to Read by sevi @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JingravesWhat is someone's opinion of "Whistle!", its an older piece of manga. And so I'm not 100% sure on it, but I wanted to know before I bought it. Haven't read it, but I've never hear anything bad about the seri
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by sevi @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: JingravesYou can still throw your opinion in there. Jubei is my top one right now too. Well, if you've already decided, I'm just gonna retract my fighter. Not gonna let Date get pwned in some completely out of character way.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

You can still throw your opinion in there. Jubei is my top one right now too.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New Manga to Read by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

What is someone's opinion of "Whistle!", its an older piece of manga. And so I'm not 100% sure on it, but I wanted to know before I bought it.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDY..... Puella Magi Madoka Magica ..... DVD 2 & 3 are on the way, so I'll be able to finish up the Series part of it. Well, hurry up and get them - I'm anxious to hear what you think of the
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY..... Puella Magi Madoka Magica ..... DVD 2 & 3 are on the way, so I'll be able to finish up the Series part of it. Well, hurry up and get them - I'm anxious to hear what you think of the series once you've seen it.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

..... Puella Magi Madoka Magica ..... DVD 2 & 3 are on the way, so I'll be able to finish up the Series part of it.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: JingravesYa, but How would they win paint me a scene of the battle. with some facts. I know about Date Masamune and Jubei Katagiri, but nothing about Lia de Beaumont. So now I'll have to see what makes them great in this battle.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Jingraves' "Who would win in a Fight?" by Jingraves @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

Ya, but How would they win paint me a scene of the battle. with some facts. I know about Date Masamune and Jubei Katagiri, but nothing about Lia de Beaumont. So now I'll have to see what makes them great in this battle.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: BWBODDY... BLOOD LAD ... I just finished it and I Liked it but it sure ended with a big set up for more. I think the more you play up an Ending like there's more on the way, then you better have mo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Cheap One @ Yesterday at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI think the more you play up an Ending like there's more on the way, then you better have more on the way. And from what Wiki and ANN had to say about it, tells me they don't Most of the time that is done to get peo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Katana6 @ Yesterday at 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY... BLOOD LAD ... I just finished it and I Liked it but it sure ended with a big set up for more. I think the more you play up an Ending like there's more on the way, then you better have more on the way. And from what
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Katana6 @ Yesterday at 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: Katana6I just pre-ordered CardCaptor Sakura: The Movie(Remastered) Blu-Ray. I originally ordered the dvd of it but as soon as I found out the bluray was up for preorder I canceled and went for the blu
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 01:09 AM

Go to bed already, sevi - why are you up so late?! I came home from work, ate some supper, then laid down for a nap around 7:30, old man was tired. Dang, I didn't wake up until 11:30, lol... getting ready to head back to bed now, I gotta get up at
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 01:00 AM

Forgot to mention that my Gilgamesh Nendo came today ^-^v Also, I was on AmiAmi a little while ago. And I find it hilarious that Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 is getting a figma. (And it's also awesome.)
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.