Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ 12/14/14 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbI have serious issues with subs that are damn white-and especially those with thin black borders, HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM LET ALONE READ THE DAMN THINGS???? I like my subs bright yellow with THICK black
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ 12/14/14 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S. Sorry to hear about your mail mix-up t-Roy. I know how you feel on that one. yes, well fortunately, I've bought so much anime during the Holiday Sales that I'm really in no big hurry getting it - Shana was not a priority
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ 12/14/14 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: kikuRosario+Vampire Such fun! I'll give you three guesses what the very first thing you see is. Pantsu, of course....! Remember I posted up a photo of the Bus to Yokai A
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ 12/14/14 08:05 AM

Right on.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ 12/14/14 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuRosario+Vampire Such fun! I'll give you three guesses what the very first thing you see is. Pantsu, of course....! Remember I posted up a photo of the Bus to Yokai Academy that Tsukune rode from the human world? I saw
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by KyleMills @ 12/14/14 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: sloner52I just purchased Hero Tales DVD Part 1 Limited Edition ($7.99) and Hero Tales DVD Part 2 ($6.99) as of writing this there are only 37 left in stock of part one and 2 of part two...... couldn't pass up a limited edition a
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by KyleMills @ 12/14/14 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: Katana6If you haven't seen Eden Of The East Joel, it's a good show IMO. You have to buy the two movies as well, they conclude the series. I'll have to wait and see about that. I've heard mixed
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ 12/14/14 02:07 AM

Rosario+Vampire Such fun! I'll give you three guesses what the very first thing you see is.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ 12/14/14 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: Katana6On Friday I brought: AKB0048 Season 1: Blu-Ray AKB0048 Season 2: Next Stage Blu-ray Gatchaman TV + OVA Blu-ray Complete Collection
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by kiku @ 12/14/14 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: kikuI'm assuming that you already have Smaurai Girls and Daphne In The Brilliant Blue. Yes and yes! I bought both of them in the previous 12 Day sales. Originally Posted By: kikuDo you intend
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Collection by kiku @ 12/14/14 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: GuilewasNKOriginally Posted By: kikuThat's a bad habit B Dub. I guess I've gotten rid of a few anime over the years, but I can count 'em on one or two hands. It's good to be a discerning anime fan, bu
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by EricDent @ 12/14/14 01:56 AM

So here's a list of what I am planning on buying for the sale. Feel free to comment or suggest other items. Only stipulation is the item has to be under $10 for each day/wave. Also NO Manga (live action is OK, just remember I do own ALL the Godzilla
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by sloner52 @ 12/14/14 12:37 AM

I just purchased Hero Tales DVD Part 1 Limited Edition ($7.99) and Hero Tales DVD Part 2 ($6.99) as of writing this there are only 37 left in stock of part one and 2 of part two...... couldn't pass up a limited edition art box that cheap even though
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by Toddler Naruto @ 12/14/14 12:35 AM

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3), I just completed Chapter 2-1: Storage Facility.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by J.E.S. @ 12/13/14 10:59 PM

Sorry to hear about your mail mix-up t-Roy. I know how you feel on that one.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zrdb @ 12/13/14 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: KyleMills Hey now Mr. T Thanks for the quote, I might sample a few episodes on a website to see if I'll like it. I did find some reviews of it online at some reasonably big review sites. 1 gave i
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ 12/13/14 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: oldcharlie55Another order from TRSI: Black Magic M-66 DVD Mysterious Girlfriend X Blu-ray Complete Collection Place to Place DVD Complete Collection Time of Eve: The Movie Blu-ray + Soundtrack CD I wasn't sure about spending m
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by oldcharlie55 @ 12/13/14 09:22 PM

I usually watch anime subtitled, so the dub wasn't really a consideration for me but it doesn't hurt.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by t-Roy @ 12/13/14 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: oldcharlie55Another order from TRSI: Time of Eve: The Movie Blu-ray + Soundtrack CD I wasn't sure about spending more money on Time of Eve as I already own the import BD of the ONA but since it includes the soundtrack and two
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ 12/13/14 08:41 PM

Finally-the 1st part of the 2nd season of A Certain Magical Index-now I can watch part 2.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Collection by zrdb @ 12/13/14 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: GuilewasNKOriginally Posted By: kikuThat's a bad habit B Dub. I guess I've gotten rid of a few anime over the years, but I can count 'em on one or two hands. It's good to be a discerning anime fan, but it's costly to rebuy ani
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by oldcharlie55 @ 12/13/14 08:33 PM

Another order from TRSI: Black Magic M-66 DVD Mysterious Girlfriend X Blu-ray Complete Collection Place to Place DVD Complete Collection Time of Eve: The Movie Blu-ray + Soundtrack CD I wasn't sure about spending more money on Time of Eve as I alre
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by t-Roy @ 12/13/14 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: sloner52Hmm I'll have to really think about that one.... on one hand I'd save myself some cash, but I know it would bug me to no end that the one spine is that ugly green S.A.V.E. .... if I cant find it on ebay for at least what
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by sloner52 @ 12/13/14 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01 Just an FYI, there are only a handful of SAVE Editions that don't have a reversible cover with title on the spine and all most all of them were early editions (Suzuka and Air Movie are two of them). The only recen
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by zrdb @ 12/13/14 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: Noblesse ObligeOriginally Posted By: t-RoyRecieved in the mail today, from Amazon JP... I bought these since I am a sub-only fan, and I understand they messed up both the Japanese audio and the Englis
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.