Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by t-Roy @ 09/10/14 12:25 PM

Now, if all their discs defaulted to Japanese along with English subs, then they'd be doing something right, at least... hmm, I would suspect that your replacement disc will have the same issue, as it was probably an authoring error on the maste
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ 09/10/14 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: zrdb I like yours too. I guess some have been posting here so long you just automatically associate an certain avatar with them-for example BW even if he changes it a milli
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ 09/10/14 09:48 AM

Kyle That item just came in, thanks so much ! ......... ( Priority Mail was a Thoughtful Touch ) ......... Bruce
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ 09/10/14 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: zrdb I like yours too. I guess some have been posting here so long you just automatically associate an certain avatar with them-for example BW even if he changes it a million times will always be assoc
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by kiku @ 09/10/14 09:16 AM

I just finished disc 1 of Eureka. I'm doing a rewatch, as I have never seen Seasons 4.5 and 5. Love the show, forget how much actually; not to mention it's sister show Warehouse 13.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Jingraves @ 09/10/14 09:13 AM

Zatch Bell 1-16
General Anime Discussion
Originally Posted By: KyleMillsA Certain Scientific Railgun S What a surprisingly great series. I honestly wasn't expecting much when I first picked it up but it turned out to be quite the thrill ride. The first 16 episodes were easily the best part
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ 09/10/14 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: t-RoyI updated my avatar to a better Karen image... captured it just after she popped up out of the fish in that second trailer... I've tried chan
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by BWBODDY @ 09/10/14 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: zrdb Ah yes-good ole' RS and their predilection for default japanese audio. The times that it's happened ( there have been more then a few ) I never really paid at
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: What hentai is this :? by BWBODDY @ 09/10/14 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Juane101 I'm a Moron ... All I had to do was look below your name and see how long you've been registered with the Forum. I wouldn't be surprised if I had already welcomed you to the Forum back in May !
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by joelgundam01 @ 09/10/14 06:23 AM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: zrdb Ah yes-good ole' RS and their predilection for default japanese audio. The times that it's happened ( there have been more then a few ) I never really paid attention to who the responsible U.S
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ 09/10/14 05:00 AM

After finishing Railgun S a couple of hours ago, I decided to go back to the start of the franchise and just wrapped up episode 6 of A Certain Magical Index… now I'm off to bed.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 09/10/14 03:47 AM

A Certain Scientific Railgun S What a surprisingly great series. I honestly wasn't expecting much when I first picked it up but it turned out to be quite the thrill ride. The first 16 episodes were easily the best part of the show, what a fantastic
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Soon: Newly Licensed Manga by Cheap One @ 09/10/14 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: seviAccording to Crunchyroll and a listing on Amazon, Yen Press has licensed the So, I Can't Play H manga. Not a surprise a few of the echhi titles they had have ended or ending soon. Makes sense to build the echhi line back
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by Cheap One @ 09/10/14 03:26 AM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: Cheap OneNo yuri in this show. These are young girls the oldest is 12/13. Really. Because from what I heard, the male character's only purpose is to have gag reactions to all the explicit shojo ai sce
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by sevi @ 09/10/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneNo yuri in this show. These are young girls the oldest is 12/13. Really. Because from what I heard, the male character's only purpose is to have gag reactions to all the explicit shojo ai scenes. Are Yuyushiki and Kin
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by Cheap One @ 09/10/14 12:09 AM

No yuri in this show. These are young girls the oldest is 12/13.
General Hentai Discussions (Warning, adults 18+)
Jump to new posts Re: What hentai is this :? by Juane101 @ 09/10/14 12:03 AM

General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "general questions about anime" topic by sevi @ 09/09/14 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku Have a heart! Nope, sorry. I lost any interest whatsoever I had in this show when I found out the only male character has no VA and might as well be a potted houseplant. Plus, cutesy pie yuri is not my thing.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 09/09/14 10:56 PM

Yamada's First Time I wouldn't call this anything exceptional and I doubt I'd buy it, but it was a pretty fun solid show. The dub was was good and I liked the characters, but I hated the fact that Yamada was constantly always getting super jealous f
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by No Comment @ 09/09/14 10:32 PM

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam It's really good. I've watched 10 episodes of it just today, which rarely ever happens. The story and who is on which can be a little confusing at times, but it keeps my focus regardless. My only complaint as of now is that t
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ 09/09/14 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: zmanRWBY 2 up for pre order on RS site. Available in December Somehow Missed this post of yours, zman - awesome - I've really been liking the Part 2 eps, even more than the first Part, I think...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ 09/09/14 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: KyleMills Hope ya dig Railgun S! The first 16 episodes were amazing. Although the last few episodes (I'm on episode 21) have been quite underwhelming... So the Season Story-line kind of Ends at 16 ?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by SwatKat90 @ 09/09/14 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: No CommentStreet Fighter II: The Animated Movie Wow, that was waaaay better than I was expecting it to be. Fight game adaptations don't exactly carry high pedigree, and even then the good ones like the Fatal Fury trilogy are ve
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by Cheap One @ 09/09/14 09:22 PM

I bought one at 3:00PM CST. They had 15 left at the time.
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.