Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 08/16/14 09:17 AM

Hal What a fantastic film! I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a bit short, and I didn't really care for the concept of the film at the start, but the ways the story and the characters developed I just couldn't help but get attached to the film. My onl
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by No Comment @ 08/16/14 07:33 AM

Finished School Days It wasn't nearly as bad as I've heard people call it, but it wasn't that great either. It's a rather uncomfortable viewing experience as a whole so it's definitely a love or hate show. I think I veered more towards the hate end.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by No Comment @ 08/16/14 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: kikuMan… this preview video really squicked me out. Looks kinda interesting. The manga is great-- my hopes are high for the show. It looks like they're taking it pretty seriously.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by t-Roy @ 08/16/14 06:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Nausicaa was a great movie, IMO I liked it more than Princess Mononoke. Is this the same manga hardcover boxset Viz released years back? Yes, it's the same as the 1996 Japanese language sets Volume 1 and Volume 2, bu
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by KyleMills @ 08/16/14 05:12 AM

Hetalia: The Beautiful World My first adventure into the world of Hetalia. Just finished marathoning all 25 episodes (took less than 2 hours) and It was solid, but definitely not as funny as people make it out to be. I seriously don't understand the
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ 08/16/14 01:37 AM

Man… this preview video really squicked me out. Looks kinda interesting.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 08/16/14 01:11 AM

I'm currently watching > My Studio Ghibli Collection < and with the exception of Grave of the Fireflies I’ll be watching them in the order listed in > My Studio Ghibli Collection < It’s just seems more appropriate to wait till the end
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ 08/16/14 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: No CommentSentai Filmworks licenses Reideen 2007 mecha anime It's a remake of the super robot show Brave Reideen from the 1970s. I was considering watch this series soon actually, so it's convenient that they licensed it. This
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ 08/15/14 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentWell of your into One Piece, that's an easier to collect version. Plus it's obviously way cheaper than buying the seasons. I agree on Heaven's Memo Pad needing a 2nd season. I liked the Ayaka character as well as Alice.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by BWBODDY @ 08/15/14 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDY At first I didn't keep Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Grave of the Fireflies in my Ghibli Collection. Since Nausicaa pre dates the formation of Ghibli and Fi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by Katana6 @ 08/15/14 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDY At first I didn't keep Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Grave of the Fireflies in my Ghibli Collection. Since Nausicaa pre dates the formation of Ghibli and Fireflies is pretty heavy for a
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Katana6 @ 08/15/14 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: ninjachadOriginally Posted By: Katana6Did Funimation ever acquire the license for the YuYu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report movie? I own the version that U.S. Manga Corps released back in the late 90's
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by KyleMills @ 08/15/14 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ninjachadOriginally Posted By: Katana6Did Funimation ever acquire the license for the YuYu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report movie? I own the version that U.S. Manga Corps released back in the late 90's with the poor English dub versi
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by KyleMills @ 08/15/14 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentWell of your into One Piece, that's an easier to collect version. Plus it's obviously way cheaper than buying the seasons. I agree on Heaven's Memo Pad needing a 2nd season. I liked the Ayaka character as well as Alice.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by EricDent @ 08/15/14 10:35 PM

Well of your into One Piece, that's an easier to collect version. Plus it's obviously way cheaper than buying the seasons. I agree on Heaven's Memo Pad needing a 2nd season. I liked the Ayaka character as well as Alice. Britney Karabowski is quickly
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ 08/15/14 10:28 PM

Quick question about Aria. Do you watch the OVA first or Season 3 first? I borrowed it from the library (season 3/OVA) Will be starting on it after I finish AKB0048.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by t-Roy @ 08/15/14 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOriginally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: zrdbWhat the hell are you talking about-I don't even have a bedroom!? um, yeah, ok - I forgot old people just fall asleep in their rocking chairs... You should know about
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ 08/15/14 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Toddler NarutoOriginally Posted By: t-RoyAnd, looks like Crapamation is at it again with their "Exclusives," this time with a DVD-only release - One Piece DVD Collection Box 1 (1-103) and Box 2 (104-205) are being r
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by t-Roy @ 08/15/14 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDY At first I didn't keep Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Grave of the Fireflies in my Ghibli Collection. Since Nausicaa pre dates the formation of Ghibli and Fireflies is pretty heavy for a Ghibli Title. But in the e
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by Toddler Naruto @ 08/15/14 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyAnd, looks like Crapamation is at it again with their "Exclusives," this time with a DVD-only release - One Piece DVD Collection Box 1 (1-103) and Box 2 (104-205) are being released as Amazon Exclusives...
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ 08/15/14 10:03 PM

It's pretty easy to find used (the Yu-Yu thing)
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Katana6 @ 08/15/14 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ninjachadOriginally Posted By: Katana6Did Funimation ever acquire the license for the YuYu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report movie? I own the version that U.S. Manga Corps released back in the late 90's with the poor English dub versi
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by sevi @ 08/15/14 09:15 PM

Bought Hands Off volumes 2-8 @HPB.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by ninjachad @ 08/15/14 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsCan't wait for season 2 and the film! Same! ^_^
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by ninjachad @ 08/15/14 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Katana6Did Funimation ever acquire the license for the YuYu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report movie? I own the version that U.S. Manga Corps released back in the late 90's with the poor English dub version. No, unfortunately. Last w
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.