Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ 39 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kikuOK. I could've sworn, that I just saw a Funi ad at ANN with a picture of a Nobunagun Box Set!?!?! Yeah, It was on the background of the site, the image was in the upper left corner of the screen - I saw it last night and a
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

OK. I could've sworn, that I just saw a Funi ad at ANN with a picture of a Nobunagun Box Set!?!?!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

A new Aria The Scarlet Ammo anime? Aria The Scarlet Ammo AA.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime Credits and Chapter-Stop warnings. by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Don't skip the end credits on the finale of Rosario+Vampire Capu2.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Intro/Outro by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Disco lady, disco lady.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Pre-ordered the Tobio Kageyama Nendo (Haikyuu). His little crown is just too adorable. Plus I needed him to get the other side of the net
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S. Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.Sorry about that B-Dub. I wasn't responding to your post, but to Kiku's. To your question; yeah, I think they're just giving the tv series a new name. So it's a re
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I gotta admit, Capu 2 really does excel in the comedy dept.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: seviSentai has licensed Saikano/ She the Ultimate Weapon and AoA has licensed Saekano : How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. Are these two titles actually linked in any way? I'm not sure, but I don't thin
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuJus' finished up a rewatch of season one o' Rosario+Vampire. On to Capu 2. It's so violent. Wait, did the announcer bat jus' turn into the nailbat from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan; Excalibolg? Extreme violence is funn
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Mine shipped 2 days ago-probally have it by Friday.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01Originally Posted By: kikuWell… I'm kinda ticked. Apparently, said replacemant for Sankarea isn't the new set, it's just the discs; which the email stated something to the effect of: "Put the new TV-MA discs in
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: KyleMillsOriginally Posted By: t-RoyGrabbed two more Nozomi DVD titles... Rose of Versailles, The DVD Limited Edition Holiday Bundle (S) Boogiepop Phantom DVD TV Series + Movie Thinpak Collection (Quantity Remaining: 17)
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

@ kiku- That's right. It is the translation of the Japanese title.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S. Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.Sorry about that B-Dub. I wasn't responding to your post, but to Kiku's. To your question; yeah, I think they're just giving the tv series a new name. So it's a re
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: J.E.S.Sorry about that B-Dub. I wasn't responding to your post, but to Kiku's. To your question; yeah, I think they're just giving the tv series a new name. So it's a retelling of the 13 Episode Se
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyMy Bubblegum Crisis Kickstarter Premium Blu-ray set shipped today via Priority Mail, and I ended up in the last batch of mailings to go out again, just like I was for the Time of EVE Kickstarter... I should have it on Fr
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Sorry about that B-Dub. I wasn't responding to your post, but to Kiku's. To your question; yeah, I think they're just giving the tv series a new name. So it's a retelling of the 13 Episode Series.... Even > THIS PICTU
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Sorry about that B-Dub. I wasn't responding to your post, but to Kiku's. To your question; yeah, I think they're just giving the tv series a new name.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYOriginally Posted By: seviSentai has licensed Saikano/ She the Ultimate Weapon and AoA has licensed Saekano : How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. Sevi do you know if it's a part of the Saikano The Last Love Song On This Li
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Quote: Are these two titles actually linked in any way? I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Is She - The Ultimate Weapon the original Saikano from the early 2000's that I missed out on? If so; it's apparently not an easy watch. I might check it out
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSentai has licensed Saikano/ She the Ultimate Weapon and AoA has licensed Saekano : How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. Sevi do you know if it's a part of the Saikano Series and the Ova Saikano Another Love Song ? ( I assume
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSentai has licensed Saikano/ She the Ultimate Weapon and AoA has licensed Saekano : How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. Are these two titles actually linked in any way? I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Is She - The Ultima
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

My Bubblegum Crisis Kickstarter Premium Blu-ray set shipped today via Priority Mail, and I ended up in the last batch of mailings to go out again, just like I was for the Time of EVE Kickstarter... I should have it on Friday when I get home from m
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SupermutantGuardians of the Galaxy -- Blu-ray Super Awesome ! We just finished watching the BD about 5 minutes ago
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.