Start Shopping! Cart
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I finally did it! I beat the Challenge Mode 1. Racing on Rapier Class speed is brutal. Now There is a new speed class available: Phantom Class. Uncool. My eyeballs don't move that fast! There are two new tracks to beat on Phantom Speed Class th
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by Zen @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Watched The Secret World of Arrietty today, the fifth Ghibli movie I've seen. I absolutely loved it, and as much as I knew I shouldn't, I started shipping Shawn and Arrietty, so the ending where he never saw her again hurt me. I even cried! (Very few
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI've got it on Order for $53 ( and that's still a lot to pay IMO, but I want the Season 1 BD to go with my Season 2 BD set ) All I want out of this are the BD themselves ... All that other stuff is going up into the Gara
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Sounds like you where quite the model builder back in the day B-Dub. <snip> I really was ( no joke ) but those days are behind me now... All I have left is a container up in the Garage Attic with a few Models from
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: sloner52Originally Posted By: t-RoyRightstuf posted up some images of the new Darker than Black S1 Collector's Edition - Sigh, more useless oversized packaging like their Exclusive Cowboy Bebop set,
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dragon Ball movies list needed PLZ by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

This is the order they were made... Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure DBZ: Dead Zone DBZ: The World's Strongest DBZ: Tree of Might DBZ: Bardock - The Father of Gok
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by sevi @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Pre-ordered Free! Season 1 and Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers Complete TV Series.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: sloner52on a side note .... just checked the "Under the Dog" webiste and they posted a update yesterday..... Yup - that's the same Update #37 they posted on February 26th on their Kickstarter page - so they were 4 da
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dragon Ball movies list needed PLZ by sloner52 @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

go to my anime list in the link in my sig... its all in alphabetical order... edit: ... here is link for you...... only thing thats hard to see on the list is the GT movie... (Hero's Legacy: The Movie) .. it came with the GT set 2...... it didn't
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sloner52 @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

on a side note .... just checked the "Under the Dog" webiste and they posted a update yesterday.....
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Dragon Ball movies list needed PLZ by manga4micah @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Anyone know where i can get a list of all the Dragon Ball/Z/GT movies ever made/released in US. I have the whole series figured it was about time i got the movies to
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: sloner52Originally Posted By: t-RoyRightstuf posted up some images of the new Darker than Black S1 Collector's Edition - Sigh, more useless oversized packaging like their Exclusive Cowboy Bebop set, which I cancelled after I s
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What was the first game you played? by sloner52 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

first game I played........ hard to say.... My parents got my a Super Nintendo (a year or two after it came out) when I was a little kid so whatever games they got ...... my first was either Super Mario Bros.... or it was Earth Worm Jim.........the
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sloner52 @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyRightstuf posted up some images of the new Darker than Black S1 Collector's Edition - Sigh, more useless oversized packaging like their Exclusive Cowboy Bebop set, which I cancelled after I saw what that looked like... Ju
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Rightstuf posted up some images of the new Darker than Black S1 Collector's Edition - Sigh, more useless oversized packaging like their Exclusive Cowboy Bebop set, which I cancelled after I saw what that looked like... Just give me a chipboard box
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by t-Roy @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

The few models I built as a kid were all unpainted and had big blobs of glue oozing along all the seams...!
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Riiiigghhhttt... Suuurrrreee... As sure as Prussia not being My adorable Husbando # 1 Right?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Photos of your latest Anime Haul! by J.E.S. @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Sign is the only part of the .hack anime I've seen. ( besides the anime that came with the game) But yeah, that's why I'll wait til the holiday sales for it; so I can pick it up as cheaply as I can along with the rest of the franchise. Best thing Si
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by kiku @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: CheechMongerOriginally Posted By: kikuMade the mistake of visiting my local record shop today: You're not the only one; I make that same mistake a lot myself I know. I've been kinda following your exploits here. We need h
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Just got Princess Kaguya bluray and RWBY 2 at Best Buy and surprisingly they were quite a bit cheaper than here at RS.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: seviOriginally Posted By: kiku Military! It has apparaently streamed, or is streaming, on Crunchyroll. Anybody heard any news of a license for home video release? Doubtful it will get picked up. The episodes were only 3 min
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by sevi @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: kiku Military! It has apparaently streamed, or is streaming, on Crunchyroll. Anybody heard any news of a license for home video release? Doubtful it will get picked up. The episodes were only 3 minutes long and there were o
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Are you listening? by CheechMonger @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuMade the mistake of visiting my local record shop today: You're not the only one; I make that same mistake a lot myself
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chompin' at the bit. by kiku @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Military! It has apparaently streamed, or is streaming, on Crunchyroll. Anybody heard any news of a license for home video release?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by sevi @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't just like .hack//Roots best because I'm biased towards Haseo or anything. And I totally don't think he's an awesome fighter . Or that he's as adorable as a box of kittens . Nope
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.