Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by t-Roy @ 17 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI think you Posted as I was adding a Picture to my Post. Go back and click on Terminator Mmm, black hair and black leather - what more could you want? well, perhaps a slightly less metallic something something.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ 26 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYShe’s the reason why I watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I loved her as a Terminator ... She had a nice little multi-episode run in The 4400 TV series, too... I think you Posted as I was
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? by ninjachad @ 26 minutes 56 seconds ago

Kokoro Connect Vol. 1 - Just finished it. The anime was one of my favorite purchases last year, and the manga is a delight as well. CUTEG did a great job with the art. Though, the character design of Yui Kiriyama seems different from the anime versio
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by t-Roy @ 28 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYShe’s the reason why I watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I loved her as a Terminator ... She had a nice little multi-episode run in The 4400 TV series, too...
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by sevi @ 32 minutes 21 seconds ago

Tales of Xillia 2
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by sevi @ 33 minutes 13 seconds ago

Got my Anti-Piracy mascot Figuarts (Patrol Lamp Man and Camera Man), a confirmation email for Gilgamesh (Nendo), and pre-ordered the Cleaning Levi Nendo this week.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ 41 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: t-Royyou know, I never actually got to see all the episodes of Firefly - but I do have the Serenity movie on blu-ray... I was always partial to Summer Glau as my favorite actress from the show - lol, no matter how bedraggled Riv
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by t-Roy @ 41 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cheap OneI find the English VAs always over do any whiny aspects of a show. Case in point FTNW now all the characters whine in it outside of Shun, but for me the English VAs over did it. Monica being the worst. Ok, well I have
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What… is… this? by Jingraves @ 43 minutes 22 seconds ago

Hope its not another Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl. that was crazy enough. Not to mention all my friends wanted me to watch Tokyo Gore Police after that. I'll stick with Battle Royale.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by Supermutant @ 45 minutes 46 seconds ago

Batman: Assault on Arkham - Blu-ray Still in box: Muppets Most Wanted - The Unnecessarily Extended Edition - Blu-ray
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by Supermutant @ 47 minutes 19 seconds ago

Dr. Slump The Movies
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by BWBODDY @ 47 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Cheap One I find the English VAs always over do any whiny aspects of a show. Case in point FTNW now all the characters whine in it outside of Shun, but for me the English VAs over did it. Monica being the worst. Funny how peopl
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by Cheap One @ 56 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYYeah, I'm going to have to Eat Crow, when it comes to anything good I've said about this Anime. I think the fact that I kept this one is one thing that it throwing me off. Normally anything I do
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ 56 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: kikuI just got a newsletter stating that Sentai Filmworks has licensed the 6 part OVA "Queen's Blade: Beautiful Warriors" . I know right. Now I am filled with hope for Vanquished Queen's
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by t-Roy @ 57 minutes 9 seconds ago

you know, I never actually got to see all the episodes of Firefly - but I do have the Serenity movie on blu-ray... I was always partial to Summer Glau as my favorite actress from the show - lol, no matter how bedraggled River looked in the series, sh
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Today at 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuI just got a newsletter stating that Sentai Filmworks has licensed the 6 part OVA "Queen's Blade: Beautiful Warriors" . I know right. Now I am filled with hope for Vanquished Queen's in our future. Originally
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by No Comment @ Today at 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: t-RoyOriginally Posted By: BWBODDYYeah, I'm going to have to Eat Crow, when it comes to anything good I've said about this Anime. I think the fact that I kept this one is one thing that it throwing me off. Normally anything I do
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What was the last anime that you completed? by BWBODDY @ Today at 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: kikuJewel Staite?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I am sooo in love with Kaylee! Woops. Was that my outside voice? Inside voice, inside voice. Yeah man gotta love her... The Engineer takes her back to the Engine room for a litt
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Today at 04:58 PM

It can't come soon enough, can it joelgundam01? Bring on The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna!
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Most recent manga purchase by No Comment @ Today at 04:57 PM

Moyoco Anno's In Clothes Called Fat Definitely one of those ones where the cover art sold me
General Anime Discussion
Jewel Staite?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I am sooo in love with Kaylee! Woops. Was that my outside voice? Inside voice, inside voice.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Figures by kiku @ Today at 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: J.E.S.Thank you, and yeah, she was worth it. But yeah, overall I don't get upset with delays overall. Afterall, the way I see it; they're just taking there time to make a better product. Like I said, I start freaking when it a
Other Asian Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: What… is… this? by kiku @ Today at 04:52 PM

Looks like some gothic lolita goodness, albeit a little necromantic.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by joelgundam01 @ Today at 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSentai Filmworks has licensed The Ambition of Oda Nobuna. So, kiku should be stoked. Actually, I'm more stoked. I was the one that got Kiku interested in the show. :P
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What video game did you just buy? by joelgundam01 @ Today at 04:38 PM

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3) DLC: Maid Costume Pack
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.