Start Shopping! Cart
?
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? by EricDent @ Today at 02:19 AM

So up to disc 5 of The Get Backers. Still a decent show, but not sure if I would want to own it. There's some parts of the show where Genji gets all small & cute (chibi) for some odd reason. They even do it with Ban, Heaven, and "Lady Poiso
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by EricDent @ Today at 02:10 AM

That sounds like a winner! How about that AKB0048 show?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

@kiku-- Told ya they'd get Momo Kyun As for Sentai, I hope they pick up Himegoto since it's on Crunchyroll now. [ I also wish they'd pick up DRAMAtical Murder and Love Stage!!, but I'm pretty sure Himegoto is more likely at this point.]
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by zrdb @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

"I'll check it out when I get the whole entire series. I like certain shows that are over the top, but not too over the top. I don't dislike Fooly Cooly, I just thought it was overrated. I'll check out Gurren Lagann when Adult Swim airs it soon.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aaaaah! by zrdb @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYBah ! Is all I can say, and there is no one to blame but myself, I just "tried" to watch Kill la Kill . I almost made it to the end of the 1st episode, but not quite. Boy did I really screw up, I must o
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by zrdb @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: EricDentCroise in the Foreign Labyrinth? Yea, Nay, of Bleh? Super show-Junichi Sato was at the helm and anything he's involved is pure gold. Things like Aria, Magic User's Club, Princess Tutu, Kaleido Star and many other seri
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the cutest little boy in anime? by sevi @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Since Cardcaptor Sakura is coming out soon I've been doing a countdown and using different Touya x Yukito wallpaper on my laptop. [If you have to know, it's a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook-- so old right . ] And for no reason Random Sassy Red-Head !!!
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BWBODDYI watched Under the Skin last night..... OMG, WTF, WOW WOW WOW !!!! I haven't seen so much full frontal since A Clockwork Orange. And Scarlett Johansson didn't leave anything to the Imagination. And there's even Male f
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by KyleMills @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: zrdbOn the basis of a review I read decided to order "The Devil Is A Part TImer". I wrapped up episode 10 last night. I hope to finish it tonight but so far it's pretty good. I wouldn't call it anything amazing altho
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What anime did you just buy? by zrdb @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

On the basis of a review I read decided to order "The Devil Is A Part TImer".
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? by joelgundam01 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

A brand new Vizio 32" (1080p, 120 refresh rate) HDTV. Wow, what a difference from my 26" 720p HDTV.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: On the fence. by EricDent @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Croise in the Foreign Labyrinth? Yea, Nay, of Bleh?
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by kiku @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: seviSentai Filmworks has licensed Momo Kyun Sword . Originally Posted By: kikuOriginally Posted By: kakashi12210Originally Posted By: kikuAnyone heard anything about Momo Kyun Sword? Crunchyroll picked it up for streaming, so
RightStuf.com Announcements & Discussions
Kinda disappointed that Sakura's brother Touya wasn't included in the options for this weeks Big Brother poll.
Gaming Discussions
Atlus will release the Tears to Tiara II RPG for the PS3 in North America. It's scheduled to be released in October. Edit- Thought Atlus and NISA were working together on the release. However, NISA is only working on the European version.
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by ninjachad @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

The Accel World Vol. 1 light novel came in. Going to start reading it tonight. Photo
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by sevi @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Sentai Filmworks has licensed Momo Kyun Sword and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun . @BW- That's weird. This week was a partial orders week. All of the titles shipped to me this week were partial orders-- Fate/kaleid was on an order with Tamako Market;
General Manga & Light Novel Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: In the mail. by sevi @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Accel World vol.1 (novel) Anomal GN Black Butler vol.17 Blood Lad vol.5 Inu x Boku SS vol.4 Pandora Hearts vol.21 Soul Eater vol.21 Soul Eater NOT! vol.3
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

On my Account Page Appleseed Alpha Blu-ray is still "Reserved for your Order". But on the Item Info Page it's "More Arriving Soon". I'm assuming that this week isn't a partial order fill week. ( I have an item in the same or
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? by BWBODDY @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

I watched Under the Skin last night..... OMG, WTF, WOW WOW WOW !!!! I haven't seen so much full frontal since A Clockwork Orange. And Scarlett Johansson didn't leave anything to the Imagination. And there's even Male full frontal for the ladies.
General Anime Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anime News by zman @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

The first episode of RWBY season 2 is streaming on Crunchyroll and Rooster teeth website. Season 2 trailer
Gaming Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing? by kiku @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: ninjachadJust beat Tales Xillia. Loved it. ^_^ Now currently playing a bit of One Piece: Unlimited World Red. I'm kind of thinking about buying Tales of Symphonia. Does anyone have anything to say about it? I can't praise it eno

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.