Say "I Love You." DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
Friends suck, and trusting someone is just setting yourself up. That's the lesson Mei Tachibana learned after her heart was ripped out and only a shell was left where a girl used to be. But unlike so many, she found an easy solution: she'll never make another friend. Ever.
Okay, maybe that's not as easy as it sounds, but it's worked for Mei - or at least, it did until handsome, charming and annoyingly popular Yamato Kurosawa came along. For some freakish reason, he seems to like Mei. He even gave her his phone number! As if she would ever call him. Except she did. But only because she needed help. Still, he came. He actually came. And now things are getting way too complicated.
Mei's no princess in a tower. She's not waiting for a knight in shining armor to rescue her. So why did he have to kiss her and confuse everything? And why are those three little words so hard to say?
Contains episodes 1-13.
Special Features: Mei & Marshmallow 1-6, Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation.
Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, English subtitles.
- Age Rating - 14+ (More Information)
- Genre - Drama/Romance
- 325 Minutes
- Format - Hybrid
- Media - DVD
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
- Publisher - SENTAI FILMWORKS
- Release Date - December 24 2013
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Humanity Has Declined DVD Complete Collection (S)
- BTOOOM! DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
- So, I Can't Play H DVD Complete Collection (S)
- Girls und Panzer DVD Complete TV Series (Hyb)
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!