Mass Effect: Paragon Lost DVD (D)
This prequel to Mass Effect 3 follows the early career of Alliance Marine, James Vega. Vega leads an elite Special Forces squad into battle against a mysterious alien threat known as The Collectors. Stationed at a colony in a remote star system, Vega and his soldiers must protect the civilians from a ruthless invasion determined to capture the population for unknown purposes.
Special Features: All Doors Open: A look inside Electronic Arts, Directing Mass Effect, An Inside Look at the Mass Effect Universe.
Spoken Languages: English.
- Publisher - FUNIMATION
- Genre - Action
- Media - DVD
- Format - Dubbed
- Age Rating - 17+ (More Information)
- 95 Minutes
- Year Created - 2012
- Release Date - December 28 2012
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Blood-C DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Edition
- C - Control - Money of Soul and Possibility DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) LE
- Strike Witches 2 DVD/Blu-ray Combo (Hyb) Limited Edition
- Steins;Gate DVD/Blu-ray Part 2 (Hyb)
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!