Voltron: Defender of the Universe DVD Set 7 (D)
Space may be the final frontier, but it will also be the final resting place for the Voltron force if they're not careful. Caught up in a civil war they do not understand, Jeff and the team are under attack from all sides. Hazar is removed from command and put on trial for treason by the Drule Empire, paving the way for Marshal Keyzor to take over the fleet. Now Commander Hawkens and the crew of the Explorer are forced to deal with the full power of the Drules, led by their old enemy Nerok.
Stretched to their limits, members of the Voltron Force keep getting injured, and Voltron itself is so badly damaged they can no longer form the super robot. But this is all a feint for the Druel Empire's most dangerous plan yet: all-out war on planet Earth and the Galaxy Alliance!
Contains episodes 91-108.
DVD Features: Previews for GoLion and Dairugger, Interviews with Crew.
Spoken Languages: English.
- Publisher - MEDIA BLASTERS
- Media - DVD
- Format - Dubbed
- Age Rating - ALL (More Information)
- 450 Minutes
- Year Created - 1981
- Release Date - March 24 2009
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe DVD Set 8 (D)
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe DVD Set 4 (D) (Red Lion)
- Voltron: Fleet of Doom DVD (D)
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe DVD Set 3 (D) (Green Lion)
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!